DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was asked in an earlier post and the response was yes, they can be retrieved. I don't SC either so I don't know if there is a limit on how long that information is stored.

"Snapchat servers are designed to automatically delete all unopened Snaps after 30 days."

"Snapchat servers are designed to automatically delete all Snaps after they’ve been viewed by all recipients."

The BF opened it so I am not sure if its kept longer or shorter than 30 days.

But LE requested all her SM from the companies within that 30 day mark so I am pretty sure LE made the cutoff.

Maybe the company keeps internal servers that keep them longer and maybe that information is just for the users and not for LE. So I guess we really dont know.

Snapchat Support

Regarding the possibility she was doing homework when she went missing. Is there a library in her town that would be open that late around 9:30 10:30 ish where she may have been using the library computer to log into her schools online courses system?

Wondering if she was at a public library and someone abducted her there that saw here there?

Interesting thought, but it looks as though the library closes at 6:00 pm, M-F.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc..._q:Brooklyn%20Library,ru_q:Brooklyn%20Library

Iowa investigators set to reveal new details in search for missing student Mollie Tibbetts

Snip

The Tuesday press conference comes as police in Pella say the man being sought for taking pictures of female joggers on Friday has turned himself in.

Pella Police Chief Robert Bokinsky told Channel 13 that the man in Pella, who was captured on surveillance footage Friday morning taking the photos, came forward following pressure on social media.

His identity has not been released, but according to the station, police say he is a Des Moines metro resident and is in his 30s.

Pella Lt. Shane Cox told Fox News on Monday that his department has been speaking with the Poweshiek County Sheriff’s Office about the man but “at this point we don’t have anything that says anything is related” to Tibbetts’ disappearance.

I took SHE’S not there to mean that something else was.. as in the fitbit maybe or something belonging to her? Not that anyone at the farm was involved.

Exactly - look at Morgan Harrington's case. I would like to know how large these hog farms are. Are they family farms or owned by some big concern with management team down structure? And how large the lagoons on these farms? I always thought of IOWA as CORN central for our country. Those farms are hundreds/thousands of acres.

On a separate thought - Mollie's BF's home is located at a T-intersection, 170 Street may be mostly gravel but it is quick way to hop on Hwy 6 from BF's home.

One other thought - forgive me if someone else mentioned this - I noticed the home nearby that sold in May appears to have been flipped. It was built in the 50s. Was it a rental or did a single family live there until Jan 2018 when it was sold and then fixed up and put back on the market and sold in May? I can't imagine how I would feel to have bought a home and then two months later a neighbor disappears!

When one flips a home it means subcontractors come and go. Mollie spend a lot of time at her BF's home, naturally. And she jogged often. And her bf and his brother were in the construction biz, so could the nearby home's renovation period of Jan-May be important?

13 days, no vehicle BOLO, not even a vague description of a POI, no firm location or time where they believe she was last safe. Doesn't matter if they've interviewed 50 or 500 people. By now, they have examined the relevant ISP and wireless data; vetted alibis, executed search warrants; imaged her remaining devices and the devices of those in regular contact with her; done sit downs with co-workers, family and associates, examined CCTV footage, canvassed the nabes, done some knock 'n talks, pulled the trash, etc. If they processed the house, some of that will have come back. Not sure if AFIS would even be useful due to the traffic. The one thing I have not seen is a line of stern faced LE behind a dais filled with microphones making a plea to a witness they may have overlooked; the delivery driver, paper boy, trash collector, perhaps someone from another community who was picking someone up or dropping them off, maybe someone getting off the second shift. As it stands now, who of those potential witnesses would know if they may have seen something relevant without a time or location?

“Just come home” Interview with Mollie’s Dad it is content blocked here in the EU.

'Just come home': Mollie Tibbetts' father shares emotional plea

For someone who can't read it: here's some points from it:

Father says he'll believe she's alive and coming home, until someone tells him otherwise.

FBI has told him they're searching nationwide.

Investigators have a solid timeline, but don't want to reveal it, for fear of giving an advantage to anyone involved.

I sure hope the local hardware store has reported any customers buying suspicious items I’ve seen cases before where the monster has been caught by buying things like a shovel and plastic sheeting.

13 days, no vehicle BOLO, not even a vague description of a POI, no firm location or time where they believe she was last safe. Doesn't matter if they've interviewed 50 or 500 people. By now, they have examined the relevant ISP and wireless data; vetted alibis, executed search warrants; imaged her remaining devices and the devices of those in regular contact with her; done sit downs with co-workers, family and associates, examined CCTV footage, canvassed the nabes, done some knock 'n talks, pulled the trash, etc. If they processed the house, some of that will have come back. Not sure if AFIS would even be useful due to the traffic. The one thing I have not seen is a line of stern faced LE behind a dais filled with microphones making a plea to a witness they may have overlooked; the delivery driver, paper boy, trash collector, perhaps someone from another community who was picking someone up or dropping them off, maybe someone getting off the second shift. As it stands now, who of those potential witnesses would know if they may have seen something relevant without a time or location?
My hunch is either LE has a firm idea who did it and don't need the public to BOLO because they got their own eyes on the suspect ..... or.... they don't have a clue to even give an idea who to BOLO for.

My fingers are crossed that today's press conference will have some real news, but am prepared for a disappointment.

The biggest missing clue, of course, is Mollie. We need her.

jmo

Exactly - look at Morgan Harrington's case. I would like to know how large these hog farms are. Are they family farms or owned by some big concern with management team down structure? And how large the lagoons on these farms? I always thought of IOWA as CORN central for our country. Those farms are hundreds/thousands of acres.

On a separate thought - Mollie's BF's home is located at a T-intersection, 170 Street may be mostly gravel but it is quick way to hop on Hwy 6 from BF's home.

One other thought - forgive me if someone else mentioned this - I noticed the home nearby that sold in May appears to have been flipped. It was built in the 50s. Was it a rental or did a single family live there until Jan 2018 when it was sold and then fixed up and put back on the market and sold in May? I can't imagine how I would feel to have bought a home and then two months later a neighbor disappears!

When one flips a home it means subcontractors come and go. Mollie spend a lot of time at her BF's home, naturally. And she jogged often. And her bf and his brother were in the construction biz, so could the nearby home's renovation period of Jan-May be important?

That is a good point about the neighbor home that was sold recently.

Her home location scared me when I saw the overhead view of it and saw how it was right on the end of a rural street. And when I saw the electric company right next door then it really bothered me. There are no other homes in the one direction. Just open farmland. Easy for a perp to take off with no witnesses from her house.

Im still concerned an electric contractor or an employee patterned her and may be invovled. They would be there in early hours each day.

I found it interesting that the power company offered a reward too but that may not mean anything. Just found it interesting.

For someone who can't read it: here's some points from it:

Father says he'll believe she's alive and coming home, until someone tells him otherwise.

FBI has told him they're searching nationwide.

Investigators have a solid timeline, but don't want to reveal it, for fear of giving an advantage to anyone involved.

Thank you for doing this it is appreciated. My VPN isn’t working.

I’m so proud of WS membership and the conduct shown in following this case. The lightening speed of shared knowledge is more than I’ve been able to keep up with. I won’t share an uninformed opinion. I will acknowledge the newcomers I see everyday and the kind manner in which you’ve been welcomed. The pros on this site inspire me. So does this young girl, Mollie.

Regarding the possibility she was doing homework when she went missing. Is there a library in her town that would be open that late around 9:30 10:30 ish where she may have been using the library computer to log into her schools online courses system?

Wondering if she was at a public library and someone abducted her there that saw here there?
No young people do that. I think it is all on their laptops or tablets nowadays

Mollie's dad was on FOX News Channel this am. He said they need Mollie to come home: she needs to finish her degree; get her master's; get married; buy a house and have children, which is what she planned for her life.

That is a lot of planning. Most 19 year olds can't plan an outfit for the morning much less the next 10 years of their lives. She must be a goal oriented, determined young lady.

I don't understand how Mollie was supposed to have dinner at her mom's house, never showed up and no one tried to call her to find out where she was or to offer to go get her and give her a ride to mom's. Every family is different, but honestly, I don't know a single person who would not be on the phone with "where are you? We are waiting to eat".

Another bit about Mollie to come up soon on FOX - just announced.

Her disappearance is getting a lot of attention, nationally.

Oh, the bit on FOX was just a few sentences - press briefing today, "20 year old" disappeared, over 200 people "interviewed" as search ramps up.

Mollie's dad was on FOX News Channel this am. He said they need Mollie to come home: she needs to finish her degree; get her master's; get married; buy a house and have children, which is what she planned for her life.

That is a lot of planning. Most 19 year olds can't plan an outfit for the morning much less the next 10 years of their lives. She must be a goal oriented, determined young lady.

I don't understand how Mollie was supposed to have dinner at her mom's house, never showed up and no one tried to call her to find out where she was or to offer to go get her and give her a ride to mom's. Every family is different, but honestly, I don't know a single person who would not be on the phone with "where are you? We are waiting to eat".

Another bit about Mollie to come up soon on FOX - just announced.

Her disappearance is getting a lot of attention, nationally.

Oh, the bit on FOX was just a few sentences - press briefing today, "20 year old" disappeared, over 200 people "interviewed" as search ramps up.
yea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member