DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the red T-shirt is missing and she was to wear it on the field trip with the little ones on Thursday morning, then I do not think she went jogging in it on Wednesday.

Right now - FOX news is reporting:

- there is new evidence that she was on her computer at the house after she went jogging Wednesday night;
-Police won't say if there were signs of forced entry;
- BF was 100 miles away;
- LE wont' say what information they gleaned, if any, from fitbit;
- LE confident of timeline, but will not release it;
- guy taking photos of joggers not involved;
-Dad puts faith in LE, but they are not giving all info to family;
- Dad lives in CA;
- Mollie supposed to go to DR for a wedding of BF's brother;
- Dad last spoke to her on Sunday.

They showed her last SC photo. Is that someone in the bathroom?

wow.. does anyone have a link to where I can watch this please?

Both Uber and Lyft let you see nearby cars.

I just checked, nothing even near Brooklyn. You'd have to have someone drive in from one of the larger cities like Des Moines.

MT might have tried to schedule a driver who services where her work is located. Either way, it's still something LE should investigate.

Not sure if this was posted already today.

'She also sent a text message that night about 7 o’clock, and boyfriend Dalton Jack opened a Snapchat message from her around 10 p.m. The message was a selfie that appeared to have been taken indoors, Jack has reportedly said."

-LE knows she sent a text at 7 pm? I can't remember who she sent it too? Wasn't the back and forth texting with her mother earlier than 7 pm? Or is this info from her data?

July 30th 4:32 pm
Dad Urges Public's Help Nearly 2 Weeks After Daughter Vanished While Dog-Sitting for Boyfriend
That text is part of the conversation with her mom about dinner, I believe. That's been in articles for awhile now (same paragraph more or less).

Just reporting what FOX reported. They talked about last SC photo and showed this photo and there is a man in shorts and a t-shirt wearing a cap standing in the bathroom behind her. Inaccurate/misleading reporting? I don't know.
A photo collage was streaming in the background and photo of Molly in tie-dye shirt you reference has long been in her SM and already published. NOT THE SC PHOTO.

One other reason the FBI was called in almost immediately is that this is an active kidnapping case. And the perp has contacted someone (maybe early on.) That's why there are vague comments about holding hope she's alive, and not wanting to negatively impact the investigation by disclosing pertinent facts. Law enforcement may very well be in some kind of communication with the criminal and obviously that is a dangerous, volatile situation. Prayers for Molly and her family.

Hi roguelady! Is this your opinion or do you have a link to substantiate this information?

One other reason the FBI was called in almost immediately is that this is an active kidnapping case. And the perp has contacted someone (maybe early on.) That's why there are vague comments about holding hope she's alive, and not wanting to negatively impact the investigation by disclosing pertinent facts. Law enforcement may very well be in some kind of communication with the criminal and obviously that is a dangerous, volatile situation. Prayers for Molly and her family.

She’s not a minor though so the FBI doesn’t always immediately join in for these types of cases.

The perp has contacted someone?

Rick Rahn, special agent in charge with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, said he could not discuss the details as it could harm the investigation.

“We have what we believe to be a solid timeline, but I am not able to discuss that timeline in detail as it pertains to our investigation,” he said.

Over the weekend, Rahn said there were more than 30 agents on the ground in the Brooklyn area working the case.

Family points to evidence that Mollie Tibbetts was using computer for homework the night she disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored