DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone that watched the Fox interview with the father. They flashed a photo of MT wearing a tie dye shirt that was flashed when they were discussing SC to boyfriend. Was the photo in the episode a screenshot of the SC or was it just a random pic of MT? What I found odd about the picture was that there was a male in the bathroom wearing shorts (couldn't see face). Does anyone have a POV about this as I am not sure what to think???

We discussed this issue last night we determined the photo would NOT have been the snap chat it and it was just a recent photo of Mollie.

Is her brother really going to be worrying about how she, a runner, will get from BF’s to family home? One mile away? It makes no sense he would ask her this at 7:30am when he assumes she is at work. I am disabled and could hobble a mile if I had to lol, plans would not be made 12hrs in advance to get me that distance.

I can see it either way, as was mentioned the weather was bad that morning. Also, I have had the same schedule for a year and my mom and sister still all me what time I'll be done every once in a while. I have a feeling her schedule was not set, if the day camp was open 13 hrs a day - her time in probably varied up to 6 hours. So, did her brother know what time she was supposed to be there?
There's so much we're not told, all the small details, that would flesh out those couple days that are in question.

27m
The news briefing is scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m. at the Poweshiek County Sheriff's Office in Montezuma.

Press conference is 1 & 1/2 hours from now at 1:30pm Iowa time.

We will be moving to a new thread in about 30-40 minutes. I want to keep all the posts about the press conference together instead of switching threads mid stream.

I’m starting to really believe that she infact never returned home from her evening run. Dogs were locked up and sounds to me like nobody really heard from her after. I’m starting to think the Snapchat that the bf didn’t open till 10 may have been sent much earlier. Just my thoughts at this time

To anyone that watched the Fox interview with the father. They flashed a photo of MT wearing a tie dye shirt that was flashed when they were discussing SC to boyfriend. Was the photo in the episode a screenshot of the SC or was it just a random pic of MT? What I found odd about the picture was that there was a male in the bathroom wearing shorts (couldn't see face). Does anyone have a POV about this as I am not sure what to think???

It was coincidental that they were showing that photo while discussing the SC photo. It was not the same.

From that article (also attached as screenshot):

Are you interpreting the "ride home" as not from work? I interpret it as from work...View attachment 140437
I interpret as a ride home from the boyfriend's house because that's where she was, and in the sentence before, it states she did not come home (for dinner), also from the boyfriend's house.

Why would she have needed to go to family home before work? If she more or less lived with BF, wouldn’t she go to work from there? Who wants to get up earlier than necessary? Not most young people, imo...

That's the thing, though... I don't think we actually know that she 'more or less lived with BF." We know she spent a lot of time there, but not that she necessarily even slept there, kept clothing there, etc.

Gitana 1

You were correct on the Fitbit ping bringing LE to the farm.

"When her Fitbit pinged at a hog farm about 10 miles southeast of the house in Brooklyn, IA, where she was last seen, police searched the area but found nothing, Mortvedt said."

Everything We Know About The Disappearance Of University Of Iowa Student Mollie Tibbetts
I think this might be some elaboration on the part of the reporter. I think that would have been much more widely discussed in MSM if it were fact that the Fitbit pinged there.

I personally looked up when the child camp where she worked opened and it opens at 6:30 AM. We dont know if she had to report to work by that time but that is the time it was stated as opening.

Just trying to think practically, I would assume that children trickle in between 6:30 - 9:00ish and an employer wouldn't necessarily want all hands on deck until all the kids were there. Why have all employees there at 6:30, being paid, if that much help was not needed until later?

Someone mentioned her needing to be there early because of the field trip to the fair, but honestly, I can't see how that would impact her time of arrival unless it related to their departure. But my own experience with county fairs in a neighboring state is that they don't really have much going on until 10:00 a.m. or so. Evenings are busy, mornings are sleepy.

I think all the various fitbit theories are forgetting an important piece -- the only way LE would have useful fitbit data from after her disappearance is if the fitbit continued to sync.

That would mean (with a few highly unlikely exceptions) that the fitbit, regardless of whose body it was on, would have to be near MT's phone, and that phone would need to remain active.

But if her phone was still active, LE could track it. And while fitbits are unfamiliar to many who don't have them, most any perp is going to be aware that a live phone can be tracked.

Soon as the phone is off/discarded/out of battery, no more sync updates from fitbit. Until the fitbit itself is found, at least.

So I think it's highly unlikely there was any useful fitbit data except for right as whatever it was was happening.

And yet we have a news article saying a hog farm was searched due to a ping from her Fitbit! I'm assuming bad reporting for now. :rolleyes:

Thank you. Do you or anyone else remember if it was determined/stated WHEN her phone went dead? No worries if you don't...will put it on my list of things to research. ;)

I don't.. sorry! I actually don't remember reading that at all. I do remember her bf saying he'd tried calling her and it was going to answer phone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet