Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what made him follow her? then run her down and kill her? endless questions. he had to have done something like this before right? maybe not murder but assault? just amazing that it happened in a place where nobody noticed and he dumped the body. it's also pretty amazing they got the confession as I wonder how long it would be until they found the body and how destroyed it would be?

More on self defense classes, I took one as well, and the truth is, that I don't have it in me to scream and throat punch. I am quiet, and extremely non violent.

Self defense classes don't solve everything and they can't change or rewire your brain.
Your brain is an excellent weapon. I have talked my way out of dangerous situations with men. Talked. And pls don't underestimate the ability to fight back even if your don't have a loud voice, etc. You might be surprised what you're capable of if ever in a bad situation, because self-preservation is a POWERFUL thing.

Could one of you excellent map makers - make a map of her run - the true run now as we know it?

I also said quite early in the very first threads (been here since thread 1 post 1) that I thought someone saw her running, followed her or went ahead of her, and waited to intercept her on her run. I never thought they entered the house.

What we know is that she left for her run at 7:30. A neighbor saw her on W. Pershing Dr. The next location we have is Boundary and Middle Street.
Who did he work for ? Farm ? Construction ? I want to see the MSM cover that business or individual .

Dairy Farm - closed the link, but posted upthread in a Daily Mail article.

I wish @otto would show up and explain all the points of interest on the map now that we have enough facts. Maybe sway us back to the business of this case instead of tearing into each other and risking the well being of the thread.

Dear geevee,

I agree. Hopefully soon Otto will drop in.

ETA Otto is here.

All the more reason to invent a broad-sweeping term for men called "toxic masculinity", huh? Hey bro, sociology is out of its purview here. This is a psychological construct, and it's called "narcissistic injury" and "narcissistic rage"? And guess what? One's sex doesn't matter.

JMO.

I've been following the Shayna Hubers re-trial that's going on right now. She wanted him, he didn't want her, she was furious, she shot him to death in his own condo.

Nope, I don't embrace that narrative and my eyes are wide open. And I notice that 'toxic femininity' was never uttered about predators like Jodi Arias. And never will be.

The person that murdered Mollie is a criminal who wanted to prey on her for sport. This is not a sweeping 'masculinity' issue.
Let's drag out the statistics. How many female murder victims die at that hands of men, and how many male victims die at the hands of women. Let's look at those numbers and see who is to be feared by whom.

Nope, I don't embrace that narrative and my eyes are wide open. And I notice that 'toxic femininity' was never uttered about predators like Jodi Arias. And never will be. The person that murdered Mollie is a criminal who wanted to prey on her for sport. This is not a sweeping 'masculinity' issue.

Breaking it down even further:

"Power/control-oriented killers exercise control and dominance over another human being. Hedonistic killers reinforce their quest for pleasure. They are divided into two subtypes, lust-oriented and thrill-oriented. Lust-oriented murderers are offenders who kill for sexual gratification. Thrill-oriented kill for their own excitement or thrills." (Source: fbi.gov)

So sorry you had to go through that. You are a true survivor.

Thankyou,I don't know what I am ,but I feel for the many people, men ,women ,and children, who have been victims of violence ,or rape, or men who've been accused of rape who didn't rape. I've known wonderful men, some are good, some are evil.
My heart is broken for Molly, and her loved ones, and I'm worried about lovely joggers being safe. Karina, Vanessa,now Molly...all joggers. So scary and sad.

I would say so! I just got the spelling Cristhian from his FB profile, I could be wrong.

I can see how media/LE would tend to use "correct" spelling without even noticing it is wrong in this case. Since he is an illegal citizen, maybe they don't even have official documents to compare yet.
And believe it or not, there is another Cristhian on his friends list. Might be a regional spelling.

Just to elaborate:

"Power/control-oriented killers exercise control and dominance over another human being. Hedonistic killers reinforce their quest for pleasure. They are divided into two subtypes, lust-oriented and thrill-oriented. Lust-oriented murderers are offenders who kill for sexual gratification. Thrill-oriented kill for their own excitement or thrills." (Source: fbi.gov)
Per his confession, he got rejected and lashed out

what made him follow her? then run her down and kill her? endless questions. he had to have done something like this before right? maybe not murder but assault? just amazing that it happened in a place where nobody noticed and he dumped the body. it's also pretty amazing they got the confession as I wonder how long it would be until they found the body and how destroyed it would be?

this case is reminding me a lot of the one from Bend Or. with the car stalking etc.

I am not sure if a "farm" hired this man? Seems to be there are three dominant employers/industries there = concrete and construction biz, trucking and truck services including repair shops, and farming/agra biz. OF course there are also the usual service/everyman biz players too- restaurants, insurance, property management/real estate, banks, convenience/gas stations....

Anyone know where he actually worked for the last 4-7 years?
He worked at a dairy farm in
Brooklyn.

I saw this too...there’s a photo on his page that he’s tagged a female in. Her friends list shows MT, & her two brothers
Yep. It took me less than 5 minutes to find that out. And if I'm reading right that could go back as far as 3 yrs. ago. She also has more than one FB page herself. I don't think the page that I found from the tagged photo is one she is using now. But I believe MT and her brothers also are on the current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay