IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet it hasn't been confirmed to be accurate. Their description of the girl that was so panicked by the killers response when she asked him about it, that she questioned EVERYONE else about, yet had absolutely no suspicions that he could be the killer makes no sense to me.
Me, neither. She's interjected herself into the case, imo.

Every morning when I go to work it's just before dawn and I have to travel through semi rural areas to get to work.. There are a number of places where women jog by themselves along the roadside, pre-dawn.(A couple at least run in pairs) I just don't get it.. Our town has a gym that is open at 5am.. I know that these ladies should be allowed to do as they please but this is not a perfect world....

Last edited:
August 21? Thats interesting. I guess they didn't really know what date to use so they just used the date she was found.

The official date of death is the date the deceased in pronounced dead. My dad died in a single car accident and wasn't found for a couple of days. We know he died on November 4, but his death certificate says November 6.

I'm sure if he was in a gang, LE would be investigating such things (his background, what he did in his spare time, where he regularly hung out, etc). But unless they say otherwise, I'm not inclined to believe he was associated with a gang.
I also don't see a gang connection. From what I've read about him, he is quiet and sticks to himself. He's also been described as short tempered and he himself says he blocks out when enraged. To me, this isn't a gang crime, but a violent crime committed by an individual by himself for himself.

jmo

If CR would have emigrated from Mexico to the United States via the proper channels and process, one might wonder if he would have had such an evil streak. I believe fear (result of being 'illegal' in the United States) was a significant factor in his demeanor.
I think if it's accurate that he lied about his identity and produced false documents to advance that lie, the lies he's currently telling are simply an extension of his pattern in lying. I don't see his central concern as fear of deportation, or he wouldn't be abducting and killing someone. I also think it's very possible that Mollie never even saw this coming and there was no 'threat' posed to him.

I know someone may have answered this but I have lots of reading to catch up on....so please if anyone can answer....

Where is he getting the money for a private attorney in such a high profile case? I am just wondering.....I am an average person and I could not come up with the money.

Mods please delete if need be......
Excellent question.

Is anyone else surprised that CBR's girlfriend (or ex or whatever she is) brought their daughter into the courtroom? If I was her, I wouldn't want to expose my daughter to the world media like that. Maybe I'm being harsh, but I question that judgement call.

If my husband confessed to a crime, there is no way I’d be able to be in the courtroom at all. I’d be afraid of committing another crime because I’d be so angry and upset. I was definitely surprised she showed up, let alone bringing her child to a hearing about her dad killing a woman

They've mentioned the word digital footprint multiple times I am not sure what that consists of and what it doesn't. I dunno if they were able to track down her phone via GPS (do they have the phone at this point?), the GPS on the fitbit? etc. I would think if they can access those it would at least show where she was at each time period.

Does the video actually show any of the scuffle ? Or just CR approaching Mollie?
LE in the PC the other day said the video showed a dark sedan driving back and forth multiple times along the road where she was running. Nothing more about the video has been publicized that I'm aware of.

Everyone likes to keep saying DM is such a false site. But I say, it's not false. People simply don't like DM because they have NO decorum at all, no morals or ethics when it comes to reporting. So I personally find they do have tons of credible articles, but they are written in such poor taste.

I remember when GSK was caught, they put up pictures of The Bonnie (won't say her true name), wrote down her full name, where she was living, her website, even pictures of her. Then had the audacity to say in their article that it was HER FAULT that GSK became a killer.
Its not that its a false site, they just have too much misinformation. If they have no morals or ethics they are not concerned with telling the truth.. We were told not to quote them, yet all of a sudden they are considered a valid source for this case? Not from anything I have read. They are stating old news correctly but all that came from other sources. I am very interested in seeing a pattern with Rivera. It seems they are establishing a pattern, and I want this to be true, that's why its so important to make sure their sources are reliable. If they have no morals than all they are doing is trying to attract as many readers as they can by being dishonest. I would really be interested in seeing other links that support their claims. Thats what would be worth reading.

images

link to graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members