IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from what I have seen myself many, likely not all, but many Mexicans do not understand cctv. I have seen where the camera is 20 ft up and they hit the ground and crawl under it and then stand back up like it cant see them any more or walk right up to it and spray paint it like they think that somehow stopped it from seeing them before the paint or put a bag over it like that erases what it has already captured. might be this man completely understood them, might be he didn't have a clue too. I think it may be part of the culture difference. so driving around I doubt he gave much thought to a camera and I doubt he gave much thought about one after. moo
He probably knew they had them at stores and gas stations, but wouldn't think of them being at places like a car wash. Or at peoples homes. We knew this guy would make a mistake at some point. Thats what finally got him!

Mr. Tibbetts sounds like a lover of Mexican food. I don't think his comment was a slam of Iowa's food. We need to remember that he is suffering badly (along with the rest of Mollie's family and her friends), and give him the benefit of the doubt.

Speaking of which - I had potato salad a few days ago; I could go for a bratwurst, with lots of fresh onions and mustard.
I dont think anyone woud have considered it an insult. Just don't see it. It is a reflection of what kind of person he is. Amazing

First off, we don't know that.

But if true, how so? Do any of the case facts change if his name was John Doe or Yao Xiang?
It might if he has a criminal background under another name. One that could potentially show a pattern of behavior or intent. And it does if his employers might not have hired him if they knew his status or history. Very much MOO...

He probably knew they had them at stores and gas stations, but wouldn't think of them being at places like a car wash. Or at peoples homes. We knew this guy would make a mistake at some point. Thats what finally got him!
I think so. also maybe didn't get it that they record and keep what they see, not just live view. that's the part that seems to be missing sometimes.

One thing I would like to see more on this thread consider:

Cristhian Bahena Rivera is currently innocent in the eyes of the law. Per the statements from her family, Mollie would want a fair trial for him. He should be tried based on his actions and not where he is from or why he is here. Those other things are not relevant. I'd ask that people stop referring to him as a "killer" or "monster" or whatever else has been said. Take your direction from Stud Tibbetts -- he knows more about what Mollie would want than any of us.
Please no offense.... but I disagree with some of what you are saying. What is the principle behind his lies about who is he? I understand he turned over a false ID. He is living under false pretenses. Lies aren't just lies, they are inhibitors of trusting other information he gives. Here is definition. Look at the principle behind it:

(Witness impeachment, in the law of evidence of the United States, is the process of calling into question the credibility of an individual testifying in a trial.)

But if true, how so? Do any of the case facts change if his name was John Doe or Yao Xiang?

If it's found he's used different names - or different spellings of his name- to stalk or harass other women, then it does change the case. There may be other women out there who don't know him by this name. I was stalked and harassed by a man for over 10 years who was in this country illegally. He used a fake name and hid his true identity. You can have your narrative and I'll have mine.

It might if he has a criminal background under another name. One that could potentially show a pattern of behavior or intent. And it does if his employers might not have hired him if they knew his status or history. Very much MOO...
He may have a history of assault from Mexico as a teenager, even that would be helpful.

If it's found he's used different names - or different spellings of his name- to stalk or harass other women, then it does change the case. There may be other women out there who don't know him by this name. I was stalked and harassed by a man for over 10 years who was in this country illegally. He used a fake name and hid his true identity. You can have your narrative and I'll have mine.
Yes, this is true.
"The man accused of pursuing and killing 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts had worked four years at an Iowa dairy farm based on false identification, his employer said Wednesday.
"What we learned in the last 24 hours is that our employee was not who he said he was," said Dane Lang, the co-owner and manager of Yarrabee Farms.
We have no proof who he is. We have no proof he is 24. We have no proof of who he really is....
Cristhian Rivera: Suspect in Mollie Tibbetts' killing gave false ID to employer - CNN

Please no offense.... but I disagree with some of what you are saying. What is the principle behind his lies about who is he? I understand he turned over a false ID. He is living under false pretenses. Lies aren't just lies, they are inhibitors of trusting other information he gives. Here is definition. Look at the principle behind it:

(Witness impeachment, in the law of evidence of the United States, is the process of calling into question the credibility of an individual testifying in a trial.)

You have never in your life told a lie about yourself or maybe embellished something about your past? We've all done it. It's a given. My point is that it doesn't matter. Unless you think those lies (if they were, in fact, lies) were specifically so he could murder Mollie it's not relevant.

Yes, the public knows CR lies about his ID. This is one of the facts.
"The man accused of pursuing and killing 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts had worked four years at an Iowa dairy farm based on false identification, his employer said Wednesday.
"What we learned in the last 24 hours is that our employee was not who he said he was," said Dane Lang, the co-owner and manager of Yarrabee Farms.
We have no proof who he is. We have no proof he is 24. We have no proof of who he really is....
Cristhian Rivera: Suspect in Mollie Tibbetts' killing gave false ID to employer - CNN

How does that change any of the facts of this case?
Mollie was running in Brroklyn, IA and then she was murdered. Those are the only things that matter. I hope her killer is brought to justice just like everyone else

One thing I would like to see more on this thread consider:

Cristhian Bahena Rivera is currently innocent in the eyes of the law. Per the statements from her family, Mollie would want a fair trial for him. He should be tried based on his actions and not where he is from or why he is here. Those other things are not relevant. I'd ask that people stop referring to him as a "killer" or "monster" or whatever else has been said. Take your direction from Stud Tibbetts -- he knows more about what Mollie would want than any of us.
Hopefully someone with more law experience can clarify this but how are you innocent until proven guilty when you’ve confessed to a crime? He confessed to killing her, that makes him a killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13