IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I look at the curriculum - without knowing Spanish - it looks like the highest levels is something like grade 8. I wondered how he got to school - school bus?

I think he went longer than what was stated, unless he dropped out, his school had all grades from the link you posted....

In Mexico, basic education is normally divided in three steps: primary school (primaria), comprising grades 1-6; junior high school (secundaria), comprising grades 7-9; and high school (preparatoria), comprising grades 10-12.

Depending on definitions, Primary education comprises primaria and secundaria, which are compulsory by law, while Secondary education only includes preparatoria, which was not compulsory a few years ago, but it has been made mandatory as well.

The terms "High School"[8] usually corresponds to preparatoria or bachillerato, and follow "secundaria" comprising grades 10-12, when the student's age is 15 to 18 years old.

Education in Mexico - Wikipedia

"christal meth" - that's funny! The drug is crystal meth. Cristal is a $400 a bottle champagne. This could be a new spin off of "Breaking Bad": a fashion designer goes off the deep end, and tries to buy her way out selling boutique methamphetamine!

God bless you Ms Betsy, you really do live in a gated community! My neighbor keeps me up at night by throwing his used crack-pipe aluminum beer cans into our common breeze-way! He keeps telling me he will go into rehab 'next' month. I keep looking out my back window when I see a flashlight beam, concerned that someone is stealing my central air compressor (worth $70 at the scrap yard, stripped and crushed). You really do need to get a TV, but Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul are on Netflix (I think) - (Breaking Bad is a series about a high school chemistry teacher who "goes bad" by trying to make the ends meet by making and selling crystal meth).

The world is a much better place with folks like you in it! You go girl!
“Cristol Meth, the grey poupon of meth.”

• Cristhian Rivera was living in a 30ft trailer on a secluded Iowa farm less than four miles from where he allegedly abducted Mollie Tibbetts
  • The 24-year-old accused killer was living there with a group of migrants who worked for Yarrabee Farms
  • Public records also link Rivera's girlfriend and mother of his child, Iris Monarrez to the property

Public records also link Rivera's girlfriend IM to the $100,000 house which sits on 39 acres of farmland and is a six-minute drive from the spot along 385th Avenue where Rivera allegedly dragged Mollie into his car.

A friend of the Monarrez family, Christina Evans, 53, told DailyMail.com she had met Rivera at parties and tried to flirt with him, only to learn he had a girlfriend.

However she says that did not stop Rivera trying to hit on Daniela Monarrez, who is believed to be a cousin of Iris Monarrez, his long-term partner and the mother of his toddler girl.

The trailer on Iowa farm where Mollie Tibbetts's 'killer' lived | Daily Mail Online

I'm not interested in humanizing this monster. He is not One of Us. His evil kind need to be suppressed. I'm much more interested in sharing the joys and wonder of Mollie's life.
I agree. Mollie was lovely but there is nothing anyone can do to bring her back. We all will remember her. It does not deter me from learning about her killer. I feel I owe her that and society does to see justice. That's all we can do. IMO

I don’t even think that looks like the same person. I have to wonder if they pulled that pic from the wrong Facebook page.

The mug shot of him has a mole or something on his cheek that the article doesn’t have, you could be right

"christal meth" - that's funny! The drug is crystal meth. Cristal is a $400 a bottle champagne. This could be a new spin off of "Breaking Bad": a fashion designer goes off the deep end, and tries to buy her way out selling boutique methamphetamine!

God bless you Ms Betsy, you really do live in a gated community! My neighbor keeps me up at night by throwing his used crack-pipe aluminum beer cans into our common breeze-way! He keeps telling me he will go into rehab 'next' month. I keep looking out my back window when I see a flashlight beam, concerned that someone is stealing my central air compressor (worth $70 at the scrap yard, stripped and crushed). You really do need to get a TV, but Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul are on Netflix (I think) - (Breaking Bad is a series about a high school chemistry teacher who "goes bad" by trying to make the ends meet by making and selling crystal meth).

The world is a much better place with folks like you in it! You go girl!
Ha! I figured I probably didn't get it right but thought no-one would notice. Yes, I grew up in a very sheltered life, and chose to live where I am now because it is such a great place to raise kids. But I did live in a city for 10 years, and taught Special Ed in an inner- city school district, so I learned just about every term around at the time, not to mention the stories of my kids lives, the ones you just can't make up. I tutored in homes, " the projects" as they still call them, with bullet holes in the walls and cockroaches jumping on the couch in broad daylight. Lost six of my students to violent shootings. One of my students told me to make crystal meth you basically just look under your kitchen sink for the ingredients. So I have a little experience with the real world. For years, in the condo I lived in, the parking spot below my window was the meeting place for a drug runner. All summer long the smell of marijuana would drift into my window at night. I was always afraid my baby would get stoned. We moved when she was two. But yes, it's still pretty hard to shake that country girl mentality! .. I always wondered what you meant by Better Call Saul! I'll have to wait till these shows come out on DVD... I do have a tv and am on season 7 of Game of Thrones right now!.............edited to add, apparently you can't use the slang term for a gangster , it turned it into asterisks... weird.

Last edited:
Do you think at trial we will see him in prison stripes or a suit?

A defendant never shows up at a trial in prison garb...he will be cleaned up like a choirboy and will be dressed in a suit. Seeing a defendant in prison garb would likely subconsciously, at least, prejudice the jury in favor of the prosecution. In a trial, he is presumed innocent until being proven guilty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member