IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, machines do do the milking. But someone must wash the cow crap and dirt off of the tail and back end of the cow. Then the cow must be put in place, restrained, for another worker to hook up the suction to the teats. The the cow has to be lead away. All of this takes people. And everything must be kept clean. There is an expensive robotic milking machine, but even that needs people to direct the livestock, though I could envision a auto cow washer...but who is supposed to pay for all this hardware. Cheep migrant labor gives you cheaper eggs and milk. American dairies are going under and dairy farmers are dumping milk, and committing suicide because they can't compete with Canadian subsidized milk production. The US has refrigerated warehouses full of cheese (they give it away to SNAP card holders for free - makes the BEST grilled cheese, baked cheese and mac, and crabmeat au gratin) made as a way to subsidize US daries. You want to pay $6+ for a gallon of milk, pay a living wage to non-farm family workers to keep the place clean and your milk safe.
My family uses organic eggs and milk that are locally sourced. No illegals involved. No imports involved.

That's good. Let's bring in bus loads of certified, hardened criminals to replace the occasional homicidal SK immigrant. Why not offer child molesters a place to live and work on the farm, as it is miles away from schools, in the middle of no where, where no one can hear you scream.....
No need to get histrionic. Inmates on work release are supervised and wouldn't be sneaking away to kidnap and murder. The majority aren't incarcerated forever and need to transition to living and working once they are released.

Yarrabee Farms, Inc. is indeed a company registered with the Iowa Secretary of State.

I'm pretty sure federal law requires companies to retain copies of employee documents showing they are authorized to work in the U.S. If they don't have it, they probably could be facing rather steep fines. It also would mean they lied when they claimed they ran CR through the SS verification system. Lying to feds is a federal crime.

There’s absolutely no proof they lied and during this press conference their employee verification process was indeed clarified.

Immigration enforcement agents have visited the Iowa dairy farm that employed and housed the man charged with killing college student Mollie Tibbetts.

Yarrabee Farms said in a statement that federal authorities had asked to visit the farm Thursday.

The company says agents met with employees and owners.

Agents at dairy farm that employed suspect in Iowa slaying

Noooo those kinds of criminals such as SK, criminally insane etc. the real bad ones would not be allowed to participate outside of the prison.

I had a driver who worked for my group at a clinic in Louisiana. He had served 20 years in Angola for participating with 2 other guys in the senseless and brutal rape/murder of a young couple on a lover's lane around Thibodaux/Houma, La. (50ish years ago) His job was to transport patients without cars after auto accidents to and from Chiropractic offices around the city.

You want to please explain this screening process to me again? Once you serve your time, you are out and about, even on work release, especially if you are a Con. His biggest regret, about his time inside, was that he had to leave $20K he made on prison hustles inside, welded in a pipe, because he could not work out a way to smuggle the money OUT of prison. His best money maker was a plywood/rubber band pin ball machine. He also made bucks selling other inmates guns, so that they could hide them and report the cache to the guards, to gain the staff's trust and a promotion to a better job. That's why they call them cons.

Immigration enforcement agents have visited the Iowa dairy farm that employed and housed the man charged with killing college student Mollie Tibbetts.

Yarrabee Farms said in a statement that federal authorities had asked to visit the farm Thursday.

The company says agents met with employees and owners.

Move along civilian, nothing to see here...

Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation spokesman Mitch Mortvedt that his agency's officers were on the scene assisting investigators from the Department of Homeland Security and ICE, who took the lead.

Mortvedt said that means the activity was focused on federal law and not the homicide case, which his agency is leading.

I am confused on where LE approached CR. I thought he was contacted at the farm but then read something today that made it sound like he was apprehended in Tama county. Did LE approach him twice or did I misunderstand

No, it appears that he was first approached somewhere on the Dairy farm. He is currently in custody in the Tama County jail, in Toledo, IA. (and NO, the Feds are NOT holding CR in a lock-up in OHIO). Likely for his safety. I think. MOO

Question.

The boss said he couldn’t question it because of discrimination issues. But what rights does an illegal worker have in that sense? Can they truly sue in the USA a potential employer, when they are trying to commit a crime? Like being hired under a fake name?

I don’t see how that is even an issue.

If you have a semi-valid tort against a ham sandwich, I will find you an attorney who will file suite for half of the Sandwich.

Also, US EEOC. (like the honey badger) don't care and will eat your lunch for discrimination, and make you do weird stuff for years as a result. Like post an official US government EEOC document in the breakroom that says we discriminated before, for this reason and if we do it again, call EEOC at this number. My last employer still has one, under glass, in the break/meeting room. It had been there for several years. When the Feds say it, NO means NO!

I agree with your posts Al. I am surrounded by farms and crops. Farm work is hard work and 7 days a week. I do not live on a farm but my husband was raised on a farm. Never a dull moment and something always needs attention. His farm had a few animals but mainly had crops.

Just wondering, if anyone has had their roof replaced in the last decade. The crew that replaced my roof did not speak English and did a good job. Started at 6:00 am and went to 8:00 pm for 3 days straight. I don't know about anyone else but those are long days of manual labor.
Most people I know are not interested in doing hard manual work.

Off my soapbox and back to Mollie.

RIP Mollie.

Government cheese is not that great to eat sliced on a sandwich, but is the best to bake with. There are variations in the 5lb blocks, as they appear to sometimes be blended. A friend of mine was living on next to nothing, but her son at the docks was able to trade up some fish he caught for a hamper of crabs. She boiled and picked them, the best crabmeat au gratin ever! Ask your inner-city students about Government Cheese. You might get a block of chewy, gooey goodness for Christmas.
The best gifts they gave me were the bootleg CD mixes you can buy behind the counter for $5.00. At select stores only.

Last edited:
That's good. Let's bring in bus loads of certified, hardened criminals to replace the occasional homicidal SK immigrant. Why not offer child molesters a place to live and work on the farm, as it is miles away from schools, in the middle of no where, where no one can hear you scream.....

I had a driver who worked for my group at a clinic in Louisiana. He had served 20 years in Angola for participating with 2 other guys in the senseless and brutal rape/murder of a young couple on a lover's lane around Thibodaux/Houma, La. (50ish years ago) His job was to transport patients without cars after auto accidents to and from Chiropractic offices around the city.

You want to please explain this screening process to me again? Once you serve your time, you are out and about, even on work release, especially if you are a Con. His biggest regret, about his time inside, was that he had to leave $20K he made on prison hustles inside, welded in a pipe, because he could not work out a way to smuggle the money OUT of prison. His best money maker was a plywood/rubber band pin ball machine. He also made bucks selling other inmates guns, so that they could hide them and report the cache to the guards, to gain the staff's trust and a promotion to a better job. That's why they call them cons.

These are the types of posts that will get the thread shut down.

Please - can we agree to disagree?!

Owner of car used in brutal murder of Mollie Tibbetts identified – YC.NEWS

The infamous black Chevy Malibu allegedly driven by Cristhian Bahena Rivera on the night he abducted Mollie Tibbets is a loaner from a prominent political figure and wealthy farmer’s business.

The black Malibu bearing Iowa plates is registered to Yarrabee Farms – the same establishment that employed the illegal alien suspected of brutally murdering the 20-year-old rising college sophomore, according to law enforcement sources who spoke to yc.news on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release the information during an ongoing criminal investigation."

“The farm and family that own it could only be described as welcoming, loving and caring for the community,” a man who went by John Smith told yc.news. He did not use his legitimate name as he quit the farm recently following the backlash, death threats and public pressure. “They would let their staff not only reside on one of their properties, but we could also use their cars from long periods of time to get to and from the farm. It’s a small town and that’s quite typical here.”

Yeah, John Smith. lol

AND if the Feds want to file a Federal Homocide charge with a death penalty against CR they can. He violated Federal law by way of commiting ID fraud with a SSN not his own and using an out of state ID to gain his employment on the farm that gave him use of the car that he used in the commission of MT's homicide.

They clarified their verification method but they still have to keep copies of the I-9.

At the onset LE spoke about CRs immigration status so I’d be certain his records were already investigated and turned over. Several media reports indicated the farm was cooperative. If required for a court case, documents would’ve been legally subpoenaed, rather than viewed or collected during a visit such as this.

This is possibly a where-there’s-smoke- there’s-fire type visit. Whether there is or not....

AND if the Feds want to file a Federal Homocide charge with a death penalty against CR they can. He violated Federal law by way of commiting ID fraud with a SSN not his own and using an out of state ID to gain his employment on the farm that gave him use of the car that he used in the commission of MT's homicide.

That would be so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member