IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bill?

IM is not a suspect in this case. She’s considered a victim and the mods have issued several warnings not to sleuth her.

There’s absolutely no indication she lived with CR at the time of Mollie’s murder. Media reports indicate she had at most a one year relationship with CR around the time her child was born and that child is now 3.

No one is sleuthing her. They are talking about how LE could figure stuff out. And we do have one article saying she lived with CR at the time of the murder, but personally, I think it was fake news.

There have been conflicting stories on that

Some say he shared living quarters

Some say he shared living quarters with 5 other workers

Some say he lived there alone

IMO, the lead guy would get to live alone, not the guys he that follow his instructions
His housing situation might have varied with the flow of workers. As some workers left, rooms likely opened back up.
the housing situation doesn't surprise me. I've thought I would like to WWOOF (World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms) one day, in Europe not in America. One of the hardest things about taking a job somewhere else is finding a place to live and a lot of farms provide housing of some kind. WWOOFing abroad is also a good way to immerse oneself in the language in the host country one is working in. One of my classmates learned to tend goats and make goat cheese near Leipzig. I'm a little jealous, but I can't afford to leave my full time job for a job that only pays in experience. The driving situation isn't that surprising either considering how uninspiring our public transit is, though you'd think they would at least check that the people holding keys to their cars have valid drivers licenses.

Doesn’t every employee have to fill out an I9? That is everyone in the US? You, me, everyone is supposed to fill it out.

Yes, and your signature on it is supported by the bogus ID, with a valid SSN/Name combo you give to the employer. If the SSN checks out when they call it in, the 1-9 is "verified", and the employee is good to go. And that is all the law requires, or allows an employer to do.

The Federal visit to the farm today, was to look at their records and if the farm complied, and has the appropriate copies on file. Also, ICE/HS are maybe looking for evidence of further ID fraud by other employees. Interesting to see if the Feds pursue further action against the employer. It might depend how much other involved parties talk. At this point only LE knows

Last edited:
Now I am beginning to question if the news of his alias John Budd is even true or just something stated and the MSM ran with it
It does seem strange who and how this information was leaked
I'm not sure we can trust any of the news on this unless it comes from Rahn or the case court files. It looked like one article pulled a photo of a different CR and associated it with this CR. Who knows? The ones that would know aren't talking, or at least aren't doing it on video.

His housing situation might have varied with the flow of workers. As some workers left, rooms likely opened back up.
the housing situation doesn't surprise me. I've thought I would like to WWOOF (World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms) one day, in Europe not in America. One of the hardest things about taking a job somewhere else is finding a place to live and a lot of farms provide housing of some kind. WWOOFing abroad is also a good way to immerse oneself in the language in the host country one is working in. One of my classmates learned to tend goats and make goat cheese near Leipzig. I'm a little jealous, but I can't afford to leave my full time job for a job that only pays in experience. The driving situation isn't that surprising either considering how uninspiring our public transit is, though you'd think they would at least check that the people holding keys to their cars have valid drivers licenses.
Yarrabee Farms' commercial insurance provider sure wouldn't pay any claims if that uninsured driver plowed into another car. That business has opened itself to huge liability in Mollie's death, imo.

Hello,

Been reading along for some time now, just wondering if a case map of all the locations have been created? I had not seen one and was looking for it. Basically, where Mollie was staying to her running route, where was she unfortunately abducted and where she was found. Trying to piece together the distance for each location and the farm. Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure we can trust any of the news on this unless it comes from Rahn or the case court files. It looked like one article pulled a photo of a different CR and associated it with this CR. Who knows? The ones that would know aren't talking, or at least aren't doing it on video.
If the name wasn't John Budd, I believe LE would have publicly said it was incorrect because it is someone's real name.

Hello,

Been reading along for some time now, just wondering if a case map of all the locations have been created? I had not seen one and was looking for it. Basically, where Mollie was staying to her running route, where was she unfortunately abducted and where she was found. Trying to piece together the distance for each location and the farm. Thanks in advance.

We have a section of all maps and news stories about Mollie which is here

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINES - NO DISCUSSION - Mollie Tibbetts,20, Poweshiek County

I know there are maps at that link, but maybe someone can link you one here so you don't have to search thru 20 pages.

Hello,

@otto has done some great maps, maybe he'll see this and repost them.

I really wonder if the company they supposedly used was legit. I am curious why nobody seems to be asking that company any questions. Seems like lots of fraudulently acquired ss numbers over the years would have passed their system as well. Time for an audit.
RE MSM, it was a family relative of the Dairy Farm owners who was responsible for processing the SSN number verification, and other employee paperwork. Likely from an office on site. There us no "company" to investigate. This is pretty typical for a family farm business. While the Dairy farm may have held their nose and looked the other way when they hired CR (as does their competition, and a LOT of Agribusiness), they did nothing that they can be criminally charged with, or prosecuted for. There is nothing to see here, move along.
I wasn't talking about the farm business. I said maybe the phone service they used to "call in" to verify the social security information should be investigated, or maybe the phone service was a family business, too. their cousin's? No matter. Everyone just needs to use their real IDs. I don't care what their status is. I don't even care if they are paid under the table. I just want them to use their own ID and not take someone else's.

Yes which made them make a scheduled visit with Yarrabee.
Part of my job is scheduling shipments. We don't know when it was scheduled, or do we? It could have been scheduled two weeks ago. It could have been scheduled yesterday at 4:45pm.

Last edited:
Yes, machines do do the milking. But someone must wash the cow crap and dirt off of the tail and back end of the cow. Then the cow must be put in place, restrained, for another worker to hook up the suction to the teats. The the cow has to be lead away. All of this takes people. And everything must be kept clean. There is an expensive robotic milking machine, but even that needs people to direct the livestock, though I could envision a auto cow washer...but who is supposed to pay for all this hardware. Cheep migrant labor gives you cheaper eggs and milk. American dairies are going under and dairy farmers are dumping milk, and committing suicide because they can't compete with Canadian subsidized milk production. The US has refrigerated warehouses full of cheese (they give it away to SNAP card holders for free - makes the BEST grilled cheese, baked cheese and mac, and crabmeat au gratin) made as a way to subsidize US daries. You want to pay $6+ for a gallon of milk, pay a living wage to non-farm family workers to keep the place clean and your milk safe.
I totally miss the government cheese my grandparents picked up when I was little. It was the best cheese.

Hello,

This is the best I can figure out so far.

upload_2018-9-6_18-47-4.png

Yarrabee Farms' commercial insurance provider sure wouldn't pay any claims if that uninsured driver plowed into another car. That business has opened itself to huge liability in Mollie's death, imo.

I think you're right. Bottom line (my speculation), if he didn't have access to the farm's car would Molly been killed? I think this will be a huge insurance claim against the farm. Even it the court rules against liability to the farm, this will be a costly case IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiasco331989