Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not begrudge CBR his defense, as annoying as I find the cross-examination of the state witnesses so far and as frustrating as today may be. They are casting a wide net of doubt. There will be less reason to appeal. And I do trust this jury to make the right decision and find CBR guilty of first degree murder.

Over all the years and all the trials I’ve watched, there is a specific moment I look forward to. The moment the verdict is read. Because as much as we know the defense is just making the best case they can, that CBR is guilty of first degree murder, and the prosecution’s evidence is strong, these murderers are often deluded into thinking they are going to get away with murder. They actually believe someone on the jury will believe they are innocent. Or they think they were super-smart during their crime/interviews/confessions/whatever. At the reading of the verdict, the camera will focus on this murderer’s face and there will be the beginning of justice for Mollie and her loved ones.

I agree with the Defense in its opening

CBR deserves justice too.

I hope it comes in the form of LWOP.

He deserves to be removed from society.

JMO

Okay, so now the defense is showing Rivera taking a nap when investigators left him in the room. So what? He probably woke up refreshed after that.

ITA I think I clicked on the wrong link. I thought they were showing him sleeping again.

Last edited:
I'll stop harping on it after this...but whoever posted the stick figure drawing in the trunk...to me he could bother her, turn around like he is leaving and run up behind her, grab that pony-tail, yank her head down a bit and pound a stab wound/hole in the side of her head. Then he drags her knocked out body on a gravel road by the hair and her shirt and puts her in the trunk. Her head bleeds where the stick figure shows and her knees/legs bleed where stick figure legs are. She is in the trunk and he speeds off to secluded brutal darkness in the cornfield.
The effort they all are making to say how nice she was....to show the stark contrast to him and what he did to her.
Just heart breaking.
Yes this is also logical.
I just don't remember her wearing a shirt. I think her pink sports bra was her shirt.

I don't have confidence in this guy who stays current with advances in DNA by watching webinars.
He states 85% of the cases he reviews have no discrepancy & his testimony is not needed. So he infers that this case is one of the 15% of cases where problems were found & his testimony needed. Here we go… imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee