Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others here have said, hopefully, LE has plenty to work on in the background.

In the meantime, it makes me sad that there seems to be no one local asking "Where is Xavier?"
I disagree (respectfully of course!) but there is so much community support, they’re the ones really rallying for him, his father as well is active in searching and posting, they’re getting people in other states to post fliers *just in case*
The locals are the ones that networked to create the charity concert and are the ones who donated $20k for the reward! They all want answers and justice.

So hopeful LE silence is because they’re right on track and need no help.
Moo!

Why is this case on the 2nd page of Missing People??? We need more people here. So sad, where are you Xavior?
I've been following Summer Wells' case and it's astonishing that over 100 agencies from Tennessee and surrounding states are actively searching for her while Xavior's case slowly slides to the back pages.

I've been following Summer Wells' case and it's astonishing that over 100 agencies from Tennessee and surrounding states are actively searching for her while Xavior's case slowly slides to the back pages.

This makes me so sad to watch. I wish we could get Xavior half the attention of Summer. I will say the locals in Monte seem to be doing the best they can to keep Xavior’s name out there, with the resources available to them.

I keep thinking the same thing! I am so heartbroken for little Xavior that people aren't searching for him also.

Even at 10, if he did run away, you would think (I know, thinking and reality don't go hand in hand) he would eventually get scared and want to go home. I would feel differently about a 15-16 year old, but Xavior is so young. And he honestly does look happy in his photos (which I know those can be deceiving also). I hate it that he had so much responsibility at such a young age and that is what leads me to somewhat think of him running away. I'm heartbroken this case is so quiet :(

The search continues for Xavior Harrelson 4 weeks later

This article was posted yesterday. Although the headline says "The search continues," it doesn't describe any physical searches going on. So I wonder if the "search" for Xavior has taken a turn of tracking down digital data, cell phones, etc. and not a physical ground search based on info they have gotten? I don't doubt that people are still working hard to find him. But it just seems a lot less has been publicly going on to find him as in the beginning, so perhaps a lot is going on behind the scenes. That's what I hope at least. I hope they have something to work with and something telling them to go in a different direction.

I haven’t forgotten Xavier. It would really help if LE would give a presser. Even if there are no new updates, at least inform the public that they are still searching. It really makes me wonder about the direction the investigation is heading. JMO.

There has been discussion regarding how much Xavior's mom relied on him for help. I believe this came from a comment in MSM that was given by a neighbor or friend. If he really did help her as much as it sounded like, who helped her pack and move? Who is helping her now? I am interested to know how much assistance she needed from him because if it was a lot, that leads me in one direction and if it wasn't as much as the comment seemed to make it out to be, it leads me in a different direction.

There has been discussion regarding how much Xavior's mom relied on him for help. I believe this came from a comment in MSM that was given by a neighbor or friend. If he really did help her as much as it sounded like, who helped her pack and move? Who is helping her now? I am interested to know how much assistance she needed from him because if it was a lot, that leads me in one direction and if it wasn't as much as the comment seemed to make it out to be, it leads me in a different direction.
Interesting thought. If there is someone who is a good enough friend to help her move, then that person needs to be checked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper