ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This flight has completely changed my view of private jet travel. It takes way longer than I ever imagined!!!
Not to be "that girl," but they're flying BK on a single engine turbo prop plane.

Most of the megarich who charter/own planes fly on 2 engine jets like Learjets and Gulfstream which are much faster, maybe double the speed.

I'm surprised we have not had a time line of actual/proposed events past events yet? Starting from BK's August pullover or move in of roommates to the crime scene? I'm just plain LAZY.

I don't think that would even be considered an option. JMO
It is in Canada - to move an inmate from one province to another to be closer to family. If a transfer is approved, it is usually after the inmate has served some of his time already, and at lower security level - not usually a maximum security inmate. IMO

Last edited:
This flight has completely changed my view of private jet travel. It takes way longer than I ever imagined!!!
Remember, this is a single engine propellor plane. A private jet generally travels faster and higher than airlines. The PC-12 is at 20000 ft and 230 knots. A private jet would be double both those numbers.

The Moscow ID police department and Latah county DA are in charge of the investigation. The FBI has been asked to assist. They are not operating as far as we know under their own jurisdiction. I see nothing so far that would trigger federal jurisdiction in this case. The State of Idaho is responsible for arranging transportation of their prisoner back to Idaho. They can ask the US Marshal Service to assist, but it appears they arranged that with the Pennsylvania State Police instead.
All we know is the feds requested to be the ones to transport him back to ID for whatever reasons, and ID LE agreed.

Just guessing the case is of "national" (federal) interest because they have been assisting ID LE, and the crime was committed in one state (ID), the accused then crossed a state line (into WA), and then was a "fugitive from justice" in a handful more of states (driving to PA from WA), and then was arrested in yet another state (PA). JMOO

On a direct flight. JMO.
There are no direct flights to Idaho...unless you are just hopping over to places a couple of hours away. It takes me all day sometimes to get to anywhere past Chicago and that's two different flights alone. And I have been stuck many places overnight against my will... Southwest has always been crappy.

The last thing those officers wanted to do was have to empty a terminal just to walk him to the next flight.

Yep! Sorry, I missed that @Alethea had already given pretty much the same answer. At least our stories check out. ;)

The more the merrier! Thank you. We will need a lot of help from professionals like you from now on, to understand the challenges and obstacles of the court trial ahead. There is no check, no trying to catch you on something. Pure eagnerness to learn and undedstand.

It is in Canada - to move an inmate from one province to another to be closer to family. If a transfer is approved, it usually after the inmate has served some of his time already.
Well you Canadians are a lot more accommodating than us Americans. Some of the nicest people I've met over the years are from Canada. :)

I have never heard renewing your vehicles registration on your Bday in my life, a drivers license renewal yes but not an automobile registration.... The date of registration is the same date as when the car was purchased.

What am I missing here?
Every state is different. In Florida, your registration expires on your birthday regardless as to when purchased. If for example you purchase a car 2 months in advance of your birthday you could get a tag for 12 plus two months with the two months prorated fee added on to the cost. If corporate owned it is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper