ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the person who hypothetically planted the DNA on the sheath and left it at the crime scene also had a role in the incriminating car video and cell phone locations that points to BK?

I feel that all of this easily ties in to one person and trying to fit parts of it onto an unknown person is a stretch. JMO.
Anyone who wanted to set up a person by planting DNA at a crime site would spread it around a little more, leave a few more items behind.

From everything I've seen (the video walk through of the house), the door could have been opened up a small amount, enough to see out of the bedroom and look towards the living room or towards the stairs that lead to the third floor.

I think it's entirely possible that he didn't see her. It was 4 AM or so in the morning, assuming that it was fairly dark inside the house. Also, the affidavit doesn't say that DM saw him walk out the sliding door - it states that "The male walked past D.M. as she stood in a "frozen shock phase." The male walked towards the back sliding glass door."

I don't see why it's not reasonable that she peaked out her door, saw him walking towards her as he was coming from the direction of the living room and walked by her in the direction of the kitchen. MOO is that she peaked out that door and saw something she did not recognize or expect to see, stood frozen trying not to draw any attention or make any noise, and after he passed by her she then closed the door and locked herself inside.
…so she locks herself inside bedroom after moment of “fear and shock”. And then?

She immediately calls 911 to report a masked intruder right? Except she does not. Why?

Did she not have her phone w. her?

And if not, what does she do next? Just go to sleep?

Maybe his belt wasn’t on? Could it have broken in a struggle? This seems like something he thought about probably a lot. It doesn’t seem like he necessarily had a plan but maybe saw an opening. Did he have a change of clothes. I would think he would have blood in his car. Maybe not.
Very possibly he was wearing a jogging outfit with no belt and had to carry the knife in a pocket or even in his hand.

There was a really cool 3d map of each room in, maybe 2 threads back.. you could klik on each room and zoom around the house?
My left brain is short circuited so I have zero skills in that direction..but somebody might remember or know how to create it.
I was actually thinking more along the lines of tracking each person’s movements in the Pullman/Moscow areas from 11/12-11/14 based on the affidavit. Almost like everyone would have their own pin or marker that moved in real time to show who was where and when all in one place.

Maybe his belt wasn’t on? Could it have broken in a struggle? This seems like something he thought about probably a lot. It doesn’t seem like he necessarily had a plan but maybe saw an opening. Did he have a change of clothes. I would think he would have blood in his car. Maybe not.
IMO he probably wouldn't have had it on a belt, it would be too conspicuous if he had to hide quickly.

I think he probably either left it carelessly, or had gloves on and did not think about previous DNA.

I won't claim to be an expert. However, I have moved cars to 3 states in 4 years. I registered them the date I went to the department or transportations I registered them. They are due at that date the next year.
That’s simply not true. I’m WA you must register your car within 30 days. He didn’t. Check previous posts for confirmation.

This guy likely went cruising in and around UoI that August hunting for victims and their dwellings. I wonder what other locations and people he considered before settling on this one. LE likely has evidence of other patterns.
Yes, I think was trolling until he eventually found vulnerable victims and a vulnerable residence.

Iirc, there is a length restriction of 6 inches. A Kabar is 7 inches.
Just looked up Idaho laws (not my state)
Wow - 2.5 inches open or 4 inches concealed in public places
Can't conceal anything over 4 inches
Over 4 inches if you are a licensed hunter, chef, fisherman, butcher, officer, army
not in vehicles or when drunk

Did the 12 visits not start in June or am I confused?
Yes, there were at least 12 occasions between June 2022 and November 13th.....

Editing to say there are 12 occasions between June, when the account opened, to November, when the murders happened but logic dictates that the earliest date his phone would be pinged would be anytime AFTER the moved to the area. And I can't remember when that is.

Screenshot_20230105-232125_Drive.jpg
Pg 17

Probable cause affidavit in case of University of Idaho murders released

Last edited:
Very possibly he was wearing a jogging outfit with no belt and had to carry the knife in a pocket or even in his hand.
Maybe he had two sheaths on waistband: one for before act, one for after. He didn’t realize that the ‘before’ sheath came off during struggle until later, which is why he returns to crime scene at 9:10 am, but then decides that it is too risky to go back inside.

Eeeeeewwww. But how would he have had the time? The wording about him possibly leaving thru the sliding glass door was weird. 4 people in 15 minutes…idk

I don't know but if he's never killed before (and I don't think he has) then maybe he wasn't expecting such a reaction. He probably thought he'd mapped out the crime perfectly yet he left behind some damning evidence. You'd think if he was carrying the knife in his hand he'd be well aware that he no longer had it when he was leaving. Yet, according to DM he just walked right by her. We don't know if he appeared agitated realizing he'd couldn't find the sheath so I wondered if he wasn't even aware that he didn't have it any more.

…so she locks herself inside bedroom after moment of “fear and shock”. And then?

She immediately calls 911 to report a masked intruder right? Except she does not. Why?

Did she not have her phone w. her?

And if not, what does she do next? Just go to sleep?
Who knows, why is it so importand to people? Is anyone really believing that any of the victims couldve been saved? This is not a regular knife, this is a combat knife, meant to efficiently kill a person, bear, cut open cans, cut wire etc.

IMO, I think there's a good possibility they will find DNA from the victim's at his apartment or his university office.
We have two hypoallergenic housewolves and they don't shed like most dogs but they have a double coat that does lose hair, more like in matted chunks once in awhile. And the matts will cling to some fabrics (yoga pants).

He wasn’t driving by the house in June.
LE got phone records going back to June because that’s when he opened the account with AT&T.

View attachment 393008
It doesn't say when the first time is. It just states that they received the data from June to current and found at least 12 occasions before November 13th.

Screenshot_20230105-232125_Drive.jpg

Probable cause affidavit in case of University of Idaho murders released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members