ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he shaved his eyebrows, while in jail, before his court appearance? Razor?
Id have no idea on how - look at the pics for yourself. An explanation could be lighting that makes the illusion his hair is gone via light and reflections but you also don’t need a razor to shave facial hair. Maybe his lawyer groomed him who knows. It’s just creepy AF

This has been mentioned - nobody gets an eye test when getting license. Did you ?

Lots of people with poor eye sight can drive - laws are very loose here
Yes, you do get an eye test. I have inter-ocular lenses implanted because I had cataract surgery. One eye is for distance and one eye is for close up. So, when I recently got my driver's license (in a new state), I couldn't see whichever eye wasn't for what they were showing me (near or far distance), so the license operator opened both sides so I could see.

hi everyone,
I just stumbled upon a video that implies that BK phone was picked up on the WiFi at the 1122 home on at least 12 occasions . is this correct ? (I'm aware of the 12 phone tower pings this is different)
this news station sensationalise things , it could mean just once ,
sorry I haven't read everything, just logged in after a 2 year break..

4:20 min onward Mr goncalves says WiFi picked up his phone .
Ashley banfield may have stitched add on to his comment.
how could this happen,
does this mean he has phone bluetooth on ?

is there an original interview of this with Mr goncalves ?

Id have no idea on how - look at the pics for yourself. An explanation could be lighting that makes the illusion his hair is gone via light and reflections but you also don’t need a razor to shave facial hair. Maybe his lawyer groomed him who knows. It’s just creepy AF
More police evasion.

Oh ye, behold smart *advertiser censored*

hi everyone,
I just stumbled upon a video that implies that BK phone was picked up on the WiFi at the 1122 home on at least 12 occasions . is this correct ? (I'm aware of the 12 phone tower pings this is different)

how could this happen,

This has me in tears.239 in .

A few times, the question has been raised on WS regarding why X didn't scream.

SG quoted via FOX regarding X, "It was a hell of a battle going on down there from what the coroner told us."

X's father quoted via FOX that X had "Bruises, torn by the knife."

DM's statement via the PCA gives us more details about what happened on the 2nd floor.

My theory is that X went to the kitchen to throw her DoorDash trash away and noticed the sliding door was open, and IMO it was X who said, "there's someone here." She then went into her room to alarm Ethan, and BK was hiding around the corner and ambushed her, and she became incapacitated immediately. Then BK approached E and killed him while still sleeping. Still alive, X began to "cry," and "whimper" and BK said, "it's ok, I'm going to help you." He attacked her again, and this time she attempted to block him, hence, the defensive wounds she suffered.

hi everyone,
sorry I haven't read everything, just logged in after a 2 year break.
how could this happen,
I believe Mr Goncalves field is IT?

I won't say too much, but the devices in the house may have scanned through bluetooth and WIFI.
Any number of reasons. However, social medias thirst for building metadata associations may have recorded the vehicle outside, his mobile phone, on or off.

There may also be a voice signature recording of the perpetrator also logged away in data silos.

The home modem router may have picked up the Elantras stereo.

Alexa, "Would you like a solicitor?"

Last edited:
I don't know how much I believe about his claiming his eye condition. Reserving my opinion on that for now. What I read was when he was age 13 to 16, so I hope he saw a eye dr. and got help with it in the last ten years.
...This has been mentioned - nobody gets an eye test when getting license. Did you ?... Lots of people with poor eye sight can drive - laws are very loose here
Are you in the US? In California, if you're renewing your license in person then you'll get a Vision Test. (They require you to cover one eye then cover the other -- have to see with one covered then the other covered... it's stupid because I will be driving with my two eyes.) After age 70, you no longer can renew by mail and are going to have to take the Written Test and Vision Test every five yrs. by going to the DMV.
Yes, you do get an eye test. I have inter-ocular lenses implanted because I had cataract surgery. One eye is for distance and one eye is for close up. So, when I recently got my driver's license (in a new state), I couldn't see whichever eye wasn't for what they were showing me (near or far distance), so the license operator opened both sides so I could see.
Lucky you to have gotten a understanding DMV person. I've had mono vision since the 1990s, and opted to keep it mono vision when I had Cataract Surgery. One eye can see very, very close. I don't need glasses to read, even labels. I can see far without glasses.

(Why they make you cover one eye at a time for the vision test is beyond me. Some states don't require it.) Tester made me cover far eye. Close eye can't read far away. Luckily, I had gotten a pair of glasses for just the DMV test, but now my license says I have to drive wearing my glasses, when in fact, it is only because of the silly cover one eye requirement. Now, I keep forgetting to put the glasses on to drive, but I better have them with me. It's a big deal if you get in a serious accident and don't have your glasses on if your license says you need them. (but I really don't unless you make me cover one eye, which I still say is not fair.) JMO

Last edited:
I keep thinking about the body cam of the neighbor who reported something about her car. Like a door was left open or… I really cannot remember and cannot seem to find it. She said nothing was missing. A shoe print was left on her car, I believe. Could this have been BK? I’m curious now but I would like to watch it again because I’m not sure if I’m remembering it correctly. All IMO.
No idea about that one, but I did look into daily activity logs from Pullman for Nov 1-14 and there was quite some stuff going on very close to BK's supposed appartement complex, including several of the "came home, some random door was open" and even a sexual assault across the road. But I suspect that these are not connected, as he focused on Moscow very early on (maybe should check like July instead? had he moved already?). Though who knows, Moscow might not have been his only focus and if/where he did any "warm-ups" is unknown.

Last edited:
Couldn't disagree more. "Book learning" is limitless. I agree, application is where the learning is perfected, but you can't get hands-on learning of everything. A well educated, well rounded intellectual has more knowledge than simply the things they have personally done and experienced. Empirical knowledge is what has limitations,
Both are important, useful… in life… you don’t have to experience everything..
Having your own experiences, however is absolutely essential in life
actual experience rather than from theory.
Shadowlands
, in which Anthony Hopkins, playing C. S. Lewis, sits at his desk mourning the death of his wife, Joy. He is without a way to comprehend the loss that he feels and says to his brother: "Suffering is just suffering after all, no cause, no purpose, no pattern. Nothing, there is nothing to say, I know that now. I've just come up against a bit of experience . . . experience is a brutal teacher." After a pause, he speaks again: "But you learn. My god, you learn."

Pasqua told Fox News host Lawrence Jones on Saturday's "Cross Country" that Kohberger was just your "average guy."

"I met him through some friends and they told me that he was a little weird and he was a little socially awkward, I guess you could say, but he wasn't a bad guy," Pasqua said. "He needed a job, so I worked at a pizza shop at that time and they were hiring and I said, ‘Yeah, come on in and apply.’ And he did, and he got the job. So I worked with him for a little bit, but he was quiet, though."

[...]

Pasqua claimed Kohberger used drugs and that they were both heroin addicts.

"I got six years clean now," Pasqua said.
"I work in treatment and everything, but back then I was using. And so that's how I know for a fact he was using. I've got high with him a couple of times and used with him."

Pasqua said he knew other people who dealt drugs and would deliver drugs to Kohberger frequently.

BBM & UBM

IMO even though DM didn’t call 911, I am sure she contacted several people that night about what she saw.

I also think the conversations comforted her because she would be asked if the man left (yes), are other people home (yes, like 5 other people), do they sound like they’re still freaking out(no), where are you (locked in my room because I don’t care I’m sketched out). A few more comforting thoughts from friends about at least it sounds like it’s over and that’s how she ends up falling asleep.

"While investigators worked long hours to crack the case, technology sped things along dramatically, including thousands of digital uploads processed by the FBI. Without a murder weapon, motive or anyone seeing the killer's face, authorities were able to make extraordinary use of advancements in technology to piece together the mystery surrounding who they say killed University of Idaho students Ethan Chapin, 20, Madison Mogen, 21, Kaylee Goncalves, 21, and Xana Kernodle, 20 — an act of violence that upended the small college town.

"I think it just goes to this idea that there is no perfect crime in this day and age," said former Los Angeles County prosecutor Joshua Ritter, who is now a partner with El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers. "It is for the most part a fairly circumstantial case. And building that kind of case requires you to build this kind of tapestry of evidence, which they have done here in a very remarkable way.""
IMO, a little reality check, karma or irony for BK

I think he was expecting Xana and Madison, perhaps Kaylee, but no reason to expect Ethan - especially since Xana alone took the food delivery.
Ethan's red Jeep was parked out front.
MOO: Yes, I don't think this red jeep is easy to miss and as he had stalked them on 12+ previous occasions... E could not have been a real surprise, imo. (Unless it is true that he always left by 4 a.m. until that night, and left his car there, and BK also knew that, and that's how he chose the timing - but I personally don't think that's true)
Just saying. Idaho is a death penalty state.
And the only state that lacks an insanity defense.
MOO: I've been thinking... (with all the n00b mistakes he did...) it almost feels like it was planned that he might get caught. Like was it like some twisted suicide or even some sick jab at his mother who opposes death penalty? Or did he really think his mother would get him out of this?
Naah, most probably he just thought crossing state lines makes him invisible for LE and he did not even know a thing about ID laws. He was either very unbalanced/emotional/drugged about/during the crime. Or just had a very narrow focus when planning and did not even think to find out about other stuff that could help to find him that he already did not know about. I mean he did not study forensic science but criminal justice and was clearly focused on the psychological side of it.

hi everyone,

how could this happen,

Thanks, hadn't seen that new interview.

The PCAffadavit already explains that LE believe BK's phone connected with local towers which provide coverage to the area, during those pre-crime visits . I think Steve is just speculating on possibilities.
Page 17 122922 Affidavit - Exhibit A - Statement of Brett Payne.pdf | PDF Host

So, I hope I have done this correctly - I saw this a bit earlier - is there any truth in it?

Kohberger was seen multiple times outside the Pennsylvania home wearing surgical gloves, according to a law enforcement source (AP Photo/Matt Rourke, Pool)
1673261240092.jpeg

I don’t think she just shut down - she was peeking through a cracked door in the dark probably after looking at her for which takes awhile for your eyes to readjust - all while trying to understand what she was seeing. I honestly can absolutely see myself doing what she did if I rationalized what I saw based on likelihood, being tired, under any influence etc
I mean for the hours after she saw something not at that moment.

hi everyone,

how could this happen,

OMG that was so touching! Thanks for posting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95