ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard of Visual Snow Syndrome in my life. Interesting stuff!

In my opinion though, BK's defense will never be that he did it but isn't culpable because x, y or z. I will personally be shocked if it isn't the "it wasn't me" defense all the way. We will see.

I have never heard of Visual Snow Syndrome in my life. Interesting stuff!

In my opinion though, BK's defense will never be that he did it but isn't culpable because x, y or z. I will personally be shocked if it isn't the "it wasn't me" defense all the way. We will see.
I think it depends on what was found in his car,apartment and computer.

Regarding the "stalking" incidents...is it possible that BK wasn't stalking anyone and that perhaps he had some kind of connection to someone either in the house or in the general vicinity, or perhaps even the frat? It doesn't seem that plausible, because it doesn't seem like he was very social, but just curious if that might be where he discovered his victims initially.
He's an addict, an Adderall/drug plug in the area is a possibility.

It is creepy how another house’s Ring or whatever could pick up sounds inside a neighbors house.
If it was a thing that he stole items, he could have chucked them out ready to collect when he was leaving, it makes little sense otherwise

The 'without screams' bit makes me think it's worth looking at other knife murders that went unsolved over the past 10 years. Maybe close to where he lived in PA?
Maybe he started with a single knife crime, then a double followed by a treble?
Unlikely he did it that way, probably but he had the skill to avoid screams- throat?
Very helpful thought. Without having the prior experience of killing somebody with a knife, would he have thought about how to kill a person with a knife and avoid that person screaming or making loud sounds? While I'm sure, IMHO, that he obsessively thought about many aspects of murdering a person with a knife, you raise an interesting question about whether he gained this knowledge from prior experience in killing somebody with a knife. Yikes.

Very helpful thought. Without having the prior experience of killing somebody with a knife, would he have thought about how to kill a person with a knife and avoid that person screaming or making loud sounds? While I'm sure, IMHO, that he obsessively thought about many aspects of murdering a person with a knife, you raise an interesting question about whether he gained this knowledge from prior experience in killing somebody with a knife. Yikes.
He could just as easily have googled it though. I might try...

It is creepy how another house’s Ring or whatever could pick up sounds inside a neighbors house.

It can be VERY QUIET at that time of night and probably was even probably more so in this little dead end street. LE said there were very few cars.

SO.. I am thinking they greatly enhanced the loudness of the camera sound video and heard these things that would normally have not been very loud at all but in the stillness of the night in the winter (no crickets chirping, etc.) and Moscow not being an industrial town, they picked these faint sounds up and then enhanced them.

Can you share links to those recent interviews? I haven't seen anything about the father saying he was wrong, and it would be strange, I think, for him to say that before his son's trial even starts.
I wasn't referencing the killer's dad. I was referencing SG, who'd been very critical toward the cops on the case before the arrest. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
He could just as easily have googled it though. I might try...
You're right. I just googled "how to best kill somebody with a knife" and there is extensive information online about this topic. What?? Since he likely did a fair amount of research in his graduate studies, it makes sense that he likely did a lot of online reading on this topic. And, if he did this on his home computer, LE will have access to his online searches.

MOO, IMO, According to the forum posts I linked he was out on topomax, which IIRC is a migraine/seizure medication.

IMO, MOO, it seems he was treated for the visual snow/migraine/physical aspect, but maybe not so much for the mental issues (depersonalization, depression, lack of emotion/sympathy, etc).
SBM. Could his mental issues also be connected to medication? I experience visual snow as part of a migraine aura, but due to rarity I don't need medication and do not have mental issues (apart from temporary cognitive issues) related to the condition.

Two of the defendants put up a fight. There had to be bloody murder screams.
My mother pointed this out to me once: if you google animal fights, and people fights you'll find that during a fight to the death, their entire being is focused on winning that fight and living. There is usually no time to scream. The screaming and noise generally comes before (if there is any warning of attack) or after, when they are seeking help. MOO

It can be VERY QUIET at that time of night and probably was even probably more so in this little dead end street. LE said there were very few cars.

SO.. I am thinking they greatly enhanced the loudness of the camera sound video and heard these things that would normally have not been very loud at all but in the stillness of the night in the winter (no crickets chirping, etc.) and Moscow not being an industrial town, they picked these faint sounds up and then enhanced them.

I cant find the article with pic of officer on porch, talking to 3 ppl, grey house white trim, it was that camera on the right side of door. Looking at the pic you can see the house(1122 king rd) to the right of the porch, X&E bedroom.

As I remember it.

Tapatalk is the platform, but the forum specifically is a forum for those with "Visual Snow" to discuss their condition. I spent a couple hours last night archiving his whole profile on wayback, and oh boy some of those posts are... sad. Here is the link to his profile if you're interested in clicking around. This one in particular really stood out to me.
MOO, IMO
View attachment 393905
How certain is it, that this is really BK?
Tempting, but from what I read, opinions differ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member