ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woman details Tinder date with Idaho suspect Bryan Kohberger in viral TikTok​

Best part was “Realizing she wanted Kohberger to leave but being too socially awkward to ask, Hayley said she pretended to throw up.”

Which, IMO, was the appropriate reaction to a date with BK. :oops:

I find that vague and maybe on purpose. No personal connection, no digital (social media following) connection and no stalking connection?

Either way, will be interesting to find out. Even if no connection found, it's not the first time random people were killed. I feel so bad for SG.
IMO, I wonder if SG perhaps doesn’t have the whole story?

ETA [Headline/byline]:

"Idaho Murder Suspect Spoke About Slain Students During Extradition: 'It's Really Sad What Happened to Them'​

Bryan Kohberger, 28, was arrested in Pennsylvania in connection with the killings of Ethan Chapin, Xana Kernodle, Madison Mogen, and Kaylee Goncalves​

By Steve Helling

Published on January 10, 2023 04:16 PM

Bryan Kohberger has largely remained silent after he was charged with killing four University of Idaho students, but he made small talk with officers while he was being extradited from his home in Pennsylvania and then booked into the Latah County Jail.

"He seemed really nervous," a police source who was involved in the process tells PEOPLE. "He was narrating to himself everything that was happening. At one point, he was saying something to himself like 'I'm fine, this is okay.' Like he was reassuring himself that this whole thing wasn't awful."

Kohberger was read his Miranda rights during his arrest, and cannot be questioned about the case without an attorney present. He didn't speak directly to officers about the case, but the police source says that he did make an offhand comment about it. "He did say, 'It's really sad what happened to them,' but he didn't say anything more," the source says. "He's smarter than that.""

Idaho Murder Suspect Spoke About Slain Students During Extradition: 'It's Really Sad What Happened to Them'

Last edited:
It doesn't specify that the dog was Murphy, but it doesn't specify that the voices or whimpering followed by a loud thud came from 1122 either. I think the inference, clearly, is that these sounds all emanated from 1122.

To me, it is a pretty clear indication that the killer was "working" upstairs at 4:17.

JMHO, YMMV
What makes you say he was upstairs? JMHO

ETA BBM:

"“I thought he was just going to drop me off, but that was not the case. He kind of invited himself inside,” she said.

... [...] ...

“He kept trying to touch me. Not like inappropriately, just trying to tickle me, and like rub my shoulders and stuff and I was like ‘why are you touching me?'” she recalled.

Kohberger apparently “got super serious” in response to her accusation and denied touching her.

“He’s like, ‘I’m not,’ and I’m like, ‘you are though,’ and he’s like, ‘I’m not touching you.’ Kind of trying to gaslight me into thinking that he didn’t touch me, which is weird,” she claimed.

The woman said that at this point, she excused herself to go use the shared dorm bathroom — and Kohberger allegedly followed her there.

“He didn’t go in with me, but like he stood outside the door … I just thought that was weird,” she said."

Woman details Tinder date with Idaho suspect Bryan Kohberger in viral TikTok

BK's reaction to someone ^^ commenting on his behavior that was making them uncomfortable sounds just like when the Brewery Manager talked to him about his behavior with female waitstaff/customers that made them uncomfortable.

"Kohberger would ask women — staff or customers — who they were at the brewery with, and where they lived, Serulneck said. If the women weren’t interested, “he would get upset with them a little bit.”

In one instance, Seruneck recalled he called an employee a “” when she declined to answer his questions.

Serulneck said he was forced to confront Kohberger during his final visit to the brewery.

“I went up to him and I said, ‘Hey Bryan, welcome back. We appreciate you coming back. … I just wanted to talk to you real quick and make sure that you’re going to be respectful this time and we’re not going to have any issues,’” Serulneck said he told the alleged murderer, who was stunned.

“He was shocked that I was saying that, and he said, ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about. You totally have me confused.’” "

Bryan Kohberger harassed women at Pennsylvania brewery: report
IMO, BK is seriously lacking any kind of social and /or dating experience with women.Also, it looks like he is one of those guys that can’t handle their liquor.

"Idaho Murder Suspect Spoke About Slain Students During Extradition: 'It's Really Sad What Happened to Them'

Bryan Kohberger has largely remained silent after he was charged with killing four University of Idaho students, but he made small talk with officers while he was being extradited from his home in Pennsylvania and then booked into the Latah County Jail.

"He seemed really nervous," a police source who was involved in the process tells PEOPLE. "He was narrating to himself everything that was happening. At one point, he was saying something to himself like 'I'm fine, this is okay.' Like he was reassuring himself that this whole thing wasn't awful."

Kohberger was read his Miranda rights during his arrest, and cannot be questioned about the case without an attorney present. He didn't speak directly to officers about the case, but the police source says that he did make an offhand comment about it. "He did say, 'It's really sad what happened to them,' but he didn't say anything more," the source says. "He's smarter than that.""

Idaho Murder Suspect Spoke About Slain Students During Extradition: 'It's Really Sad What Happened to Them'

Seems, from your linked article, that they are expecting a plea this week.

"Kohberger will return to court for a pretrial hearing on January 12, where he will plea to the charges against him."

"Idaho Murder Suspect Spoke About Slain Students During Extradition: 'It's Really Sad What Happened to Them'

Quoting a portion of my post that is BBM to add: Uh oh, I don't think it's a good sign if he's talking to (I mean "narrating" to) himself. JMOO

So the camera that caught the thud and dog barking was less than 50 feet from X's bedroom wall, per the PCA. That would be at the apartment building, correct? 500 Queen St? I've seen it posted about one of the nearby houses, but no houses were less than 50 feet from X's bedroom wall. Not that it matters, but basically all that is between that apartment building and X's wall is the narrow road into the apartment complex. I think the thud at 4:17 was almost certainly X or E, due to the proximity and timing. The dog barking could be any dog from nearby that heard the thud. So from that wall we have voices/whimpering, a thud, possible blood dripping down the outside wall (I know, I know, it could be heating oil, but even the coroner said she thought it was blood), SG saying the coroner described a real battle going on in that room, two bodies in or about that room, X by the door and no mention of where E's body was, with BK allegedly pulling out at 4:20.

I just don't think there was enough time for him to then go upstairs and kill two more people, come back down, go back towards X's room for some reason, then head back out in time for DM to see him walking towards her and out the sliding door. Not to mention that the sheath stayed in his pocket during the downstairs battle but fell out on M's bed?

IMO, the 3rd floor had to be first.

Kohberger was one of only a few students who kept appointments at a Pullman medical office after the crimes, a receptionist there told Insider.

Four days after the killings, Kohberger arrived at his appointment in his black North Face jacket and was so friendly with staff members that they took notice.

The receptionist at the office, who declined to give her name because discussing the interaction might violate medical privacy laws, said Kohberger acted so friendly that it prompted her boss to comment.

"'She said, 'He's so nice and charming' — she never says that about anybody," the receptionist told Insider. "I was like, 'Yeah, he really was.'"

What makes you say he was upstairs? JMHO
Because that's the exact time the dog started barking; he was upstairs, and his owner was upstairs. It makes no sense to me for Murphy to remain silent while the killer was butchering his owner and her bff only to start barking later when he was downstairs butchering other people.

Seems, from your linked article, that they are expecting a plea this week.

"Kohberger will return to court for a pretrial hearing on January 12, where he will plea to the charges against him."
Yes, that is what the pretrial hearing on January 12 is for, although OP who have legal knowledge have opined BK's defense may not be ready for a plea, but we will see! In 2 days.

JMOO

Hi, SN!! You wrote in an earlier post about KG and MM being found in the same bed. I suspect the two were in bed together talking and fell asleep. Wouldn't be surprised if KG had left her dog shut up in her own empty room, so it wouldn't bother them while they were sleeping. Of course, the dog could have been in the same room with the two girls, and BK could have put the dog into KG's empty room to get the dog out of the way. So, I think KG & MM were murdered right where BK found the two that night - in the bed in MM's room, where he accidentally dropped the knife sheath.
Hey PGP, good to see you! Not enough info available to know for sure. I just can't put any scenario together in my mind where the dog was with the girls and didn't raise hell. I wouldn't think it likely that K would have shut the dog in her room to hang out with M, but I have no idea how they did things in everyday life.

Hi, SN!! You wrote in an earlier post about KG and MM being found in the same bed. I suspect the two were in bed together talking and fell asleep. Wouldn't be surprised if KG had left her dog shut up in her own empty room, so it wouldn't bother them while they were sleeping. Of course, the dog could have been in the same room with the two girls, and BK could have put the dog into KG's empty room to get the dog out of the way. So, I think KG & MM were murdered right where BK found the two that night - in the bed in MM's room, where he accidentally dropped the knife sheath.

Considering that the timeline is rather tight to start with, I hate to have to allow time for BK to move the dog around, when it’s not necessary.

And I think it’s not necessary. I think it makes sense that Kaylee put the dog to bed for the night, in her bedroom. Then she settled down with Maddie, to talk about the evening, who told what to whom. Kaylee determinedly tried to call her ex; she asked Maddie to try, to see if he’d answer HER, then Kaylee phoned him a few more times, and then they both drifted off to sleep, maybe sometime near 3:00 am.

All this entirely my speculation

Woman details Tinder date with Idaho suspect Bryan Kohberger in viral TikTok​

I’m not sure I’m buying this story. She seems to be really milking her new fame on tik tok. Anyone that tries looking for their 15 minuites I am wary of….

Plus. I don’t think she would be his type if we compare her to the victims, which in my opinion I think there was definitely a sexual attraction aspect to this murder.

So the camera that caught the thud and dog barking was less than 50 feet from X's bedroom wall, per the PCA. That would be at the apartment building, correct? 500 Queen St? I've seen it posted about one of the nearby houses, but no houses were less than 50 feet from X's bedroom wall. Not that it matters, but basically all that is between that apartment building and X's wall is the narrow road into the apartment complex. I think the thud at 4:17 was almost certainly X or E, due to the proximity and timing. The dog barking could be any dog from nearby that heard the thud. So from that wall we have voices/whimpering, a thud, possible blood dripping down the outside wall (I know, I know, it could be heating oil, but even the coroner said she thought it was blood), SG saying the coroner described a real battle going on in that room, two bodies in or about that room, X by the door and no mention of where E's body was, with BK allegedly pulling out at 4:20.

I just don't think there was enough time for him to then go upstairs and kill two more people, come back down, go back towards X's room for some reason, then head back out in time for DM to see him walking towards her and out the sliding door. Not to mention that the sheath stayed in his pocket during the downstairs battle but fell out on M's bed?

IMO, the 3rd floor had to be first.
I don't know which wall is in question here, but here's a 53 foot measurement for reference.
1673393545292.png

So the camera that caught the thud and dog barking was less than 50 feet from X's bedroom wall, per the PCA. That would be at the apartment building, correct?
Negative, the PCA specifies the building, it is 1112 King Road. This house:
9751b54a6d5ed3134e0cb94a8f76381b-uncropped_scaled_within_1344_1008.webp

I’m not sure I’m buying this story. She seems to be really milking her new fame on tik tok. Anyone that tries looking for their 15 minuites I am wary of….

Plus. I don’t think she would be his type if we compare her to the victims, which in my opinion I think there was definitely a sexual attraction aspect to this murder.
I took the article with a grain of salt. If story false it’s a shame someone would want to be associated with BK. But, that’s on her. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbieP