ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they’ll seek it? If the evidence is strong enough, pursuing the DP will divulge that the prosecution has a very strong hand. Time will tell. JMOO
I'm not sure. I've never followed a case in Idaho before.

I agree, tho in my case it becomes borderline obsessive, especially this case. I do get burnt out and need to step away for a bit and recharge. But I truly enjoy this community and their commitment.
Perfectly expressed. I also agree and appreciate this incredible community and their infinite commitment.

Good question. I dont know if PA issues 2 plates, in case you want to do that. I'm in CA and only have one on the back- when I re register every 2 yrs, they just mail me tags I have to affix on the license plate. They only mail 1 tag.
Out of curiosity I'd be interested to know. From what you say re CA, my economic rationael guess is that he only had one plate because why would the State of PA issue 2 tags with the costs that implies for the State when the law says you only need to have the back plate exhibited?. Just speculating. I'm not going to research this right now. I'm not even in the US and someone here from PA could answer this easily. Shame the PCA doesn't make it clear!

I’ve been wondering the same.
Do we know that it was definitely by car? Would doordash delivery workers ride a bike or scooter there in the dark if they lived close by? If so, maybe BK didn't realize anyone had come to the front door.

Out of curiosity I'd be interested to know. From what you say re CA, my economic rationael guess is that he only had one plate because why would the State of PA issue 2 tags with the costs that implies for the State when the law says you only need to have the back plate exhibited?. Just speculating. I'm not going to research this right now. I'm not even in the US and someone here from PA could answer this easily. Shame the PCA doesn't make it clear!
Only one plate is required in PA.

ETA some vehicles do require a front license plate such as state operated and commercial vehicles.

Last edited:
I think I posted this wrong, but doesn't it seem awfully young to be so self-aware of your psychopathy? IMO
I read all of his posts - while they were still there- and he wasn't aware of it, he won't accept he could be mentally ill and imo prefers bizarre causes he's found on the internet such as candida, black molds etc . ( IIRC that's the main theme of John Mathias' review of the posts & he says it seems similar to somatisation)

ETA : Posts still accessible at the link - don't want to confuse anybody

Last edited:
Do we know that it was definitely by car? Would doordash delivery workers ride a bike or scooter there in the dark if they lived close by? If so, maybe BK didn't realize anyone had come to the front door.
XK ordered Jack in the Box, the closest one is 18 minutes away one way. So it was very very likely by car.

That could be but I think the State will go with "willful, deliberate and premeditated killing" based on what we know about the trips BK made in advance of the murders. JMO.
It's definitely both but from a more solid, legal POV, I agree with you. There's more than enough proof of preparation for something.

I'm just saying that BK driving around, lurking with his knife outside the house minutes before could have probably also been construed by LE as "lying in wait". JMO.

Only one plate is required in PA but you can have one on the front if you want. Imo
Thank you. I know only one is required. I am just wondering if drivers with PA registered vehicles are mailed two plates so they have the option. It's not a question of opinion, but fact or not fact IMO. I'll get around to trying to find out at some point, but I don't live US and thought someone, especially drivers with PA registered vehicles may be ablt to answer.

During being stabbed with an 8" kabar? i think that is doubtful. More likely, if able to move at all, they are grabbing at knife. and what does "that close up" mean? He has longer arms than three of the victims.

I think some peopel are understandably projecting what they imagine a strangulations would be like, not a strike with a large combat knife
It’s not a sword. IMO I think it is up close and within range. He had the advantage because he is weak and cowardly. I don’t think these people were defenseless once stabbed. If at all able they did fight.MOO

Yes, I pulled that up earlier today. Thank you.

I also pulled up these sites:

What Is The Arrestee DNA Collection Law In Your State? - Biometrica Systems, Inc.

https://aequitasresource.org/wp-con...Court_Upholds_DNA_Collection_of_Arrestees.pdf

I have more. (I just want to know I have my facts straight as I possible can.) Unfortunately, many journalists in the media don't understand the nuances of DNA, or the different test Types, Testing Sites, or Testing Techniques. Things get muddy. It can get very confusing.

Google "Lawfully Owed DNA"

I read all of his posts - while they were still there- and he wasn't aware of it, he won't accept he could be mentally ill and prefers bizarre causes he's found on the internet . ( IIRC that's the main theme of John Mathias' review of the posts & he says it seems similar to somatisation)

His account , like the Reddit one before it, has since become unaccessible at Tapatalk. Any idea why that might be? Can't click to view his content now
It's still there. Click on posts. Different format from how I first saw it too, but your link works and can still read his posts.

For real... what is this receptionist thinking? Just as he was caught on video, she will be also. Her establishment will likely pull tapes from his visit that day and identify/punish her.

Yes if this case were to go to trial, you'd imagine that somebody from the clinic would be called to testify. Sounds like s/he wasn't thinking thru any kind of consequences

It's still there. Click on posts. Different format from how I first saw it too, but your link works and can still read his posts.
I was trying to click on his photo, that doesn't work. Okay will try to click on 'posts'

eta! Thankyou - it works. I thought I'd initially read them by clicking on his image. So , not been pulled.

And wasn't her or that class $24,000 for 30 hrs or something like that? Ouch. I'm so curious how much crazy debt BK had. He was on the edge, waiting to snap. JMO, MOO
No. That’s tuition. It’s posted on the school website.

Yes, I pulled that up earlier today. Thank you.

I also pulled up these sites:

What Is The Arrestee DNA Collection Law In Your State? - Biometrica Systems, Inc.

https://aequitasresource.org/wp-con...Court_Upholds_DNA_Collection_of_Arrestees.pdf

I have more. (I just want to know I have my facts straight as I possible can.) Unfortunately, many journalists in the media don't understand the nuances of DNA, or the different test Types, Testing Sites, or Testing Techniques. Things get muddy. It can get very confusing.

Google "Lawfully Owed DNA"
AFAIK, it depends on the state, and in some states the DNA taken can be expunged. Glad you looking into it.

1673514890912.pngFor example, in Utah, arrestee DNA is automatically expunged if criminal charges are not filed within 90 days of booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member