ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm googling. I know that's the direction at my office. I assumed it was a true violation bc it just makes sense.

So I could call an OB doc and say, "is so and so your patient?" and they would be able to confirm that they are? So now I know this person is expecting or TTC or has something wrong with their reproductive system?

If it's not a violation, it most definitely should be but I'll retract my initial statement unless I find proof otherwise.
You definitely don’t need to be pregnant, TTC or have something wrong to be seeing an OB-GYN. It is customary to visit one yearly, regardless.

I didn't hear anything new on the 48 Hours program that wasn't previously mentioned here, except for E and the Tulip company he worked for and the new flower they have dedicated to him.

I do hope the 20/20 interview with SG goes well for all involved
All of these media outlets are rehashing the same thing over and over again. Pretty sure we are not going to learn anything new until the next court date.

So a private citizen can call an MDs practice (even if it's a psychiatrist) to verify if someone else happens to be a patient of that practice?

You didn't ask me, but I'm pretty sure the answer is, No. One of my daughters works in the medical field and I've never once heard them utter a patient's name. My mother was in critical care and I had to have a special code before I could even get a nurse to speak with me, state that she was in fact there, and discuss her current status. Every. Single. Call. No matter if it was one call per day or twelve.

Can someone please direct me to what y'all are discussing? I am lost. Went back pages and still didn't see whatever spot it is you guys are talking about. Thanks in advance

EDIT: Oh, are you guys talking of the old news that the blood was dripping down the house? If so, the coroner confirmed long ago that it was blood.

Do you have a link for that? I've never seen one. Below, I've linked the only thing I can find from the coroner about the topic of blood and she doesn't mention blood dripping down the foundation OR blood spatter or any other investigative, forensic evidence. She is terse, as usual.

I can see how "lots of blood" might get conflated in the public mind with those awful blood drip photos - but I've been on a mission to find confirmation that those actually 1) exist and 2) are blood,

So, if you could oblige with a source? I've been through the early parts of the media thread.

I believe the judge asked if he had any conditions or medications that would affect his understanding of the court proceedings or something to that effect. Not necessarily conditions/medications in general. MOO
The judge asked him if he any mental health conditions (odd, but that was the question) or if he was taking any medications that could affect his understanding of the proceeding or what it meant to waive extradition.

Imhoo(I can find the link if need be. I posted it previously)

I think they might have been. It could have taken him a while to get his nerve up. He is a coward who could only approach a sleeping victim If he followed them home and had observed who was in the car, could he not have made a good guess on where some bedrooms were located by just watching to see where lights were turned on after they entered the house?

He may be just worn ragged by the assaults he faces in jail? I don't see him as very likeable, but guess his knowledge of the cj system might spare him some maltreatment. He will probably let his hair grow out enough to be expertly styled, get some nice suits, maybe have two or three text books stacked up beside him to remind the jury he was a phD candidate. These guys don't work on the cheap. Who is paying this man?
Thank you for answering that. His parents will probably lose everything because of him. Re this photo, I did not add the red circles-that's how I found it on my Google image search for the photos taken when he was pulled over by police in Indiana as they traveled to Pennsyvania. I believe his right wrist at the jacket cuff shows an injury/ What do you think?

I think it's pretty likely but who knows.

I do know that if they do, that info wouldn't be officially released but it's hard to believe that rumor wouldn't be circulating if a private citizen had found it on their camera.
Speaking of people in cars, I did a Google image search for BK when the police did the traffic stops in Indiana. I did not put those red circles on there. That's how I found the photo on Google.
I’m a healthcare worker and I think releasing information that tells the entire world that someone is a patient of yours is a violation of HIPAA. She wasn’t responding to a single person or direct inquiry. She went to the media with that information and broadcast it to everyone.
I so agree. My daughter is a nurse. This is a very strict rule area.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question related to getting inside his head as to why did this happen / what was he thinking.

Was he not worried at all that someone in the house might have a gun for self defense?
Don’t bring a knife to a gun fight, etc.

The knife is such a strange element of choice - very personal and also very risky in so many ways.

Thoughts?

I have a question related to getting inside his head as to why did this happen / what was he thinking.

Was he not worried at all that someone in the house might have a gun for self defense?
Don’t bring a knife to a gun fight, etc.

The knife is such a strange element of choice - very personal and also very risky in so many ways.

Thoughts?

Knife is obviously much more silent, debatably more effective, possibly more personably satisfying for him, less easily traceable, cheaper—what else?

I didn't hear anything new on the 48 Hours program that wasn't previously mentioned here, except for E and the Tulip company he worked for and the new flower they have dedicated to him.

I do hope the 20/20 interview with SG goes well for all involved

That's such a thoughtful gesture. I remember seeing a pic of him recently standing in the tulip field. I thought it would be a neat job, and he seemed like a really nice, sweet, kid from all I've read. A wonderful, and beautiful, way for his memory to live on, in so many places.

Definitely resentment in the mix. Anger. Frustration. He possibly even fantasized more about the killings than he ever did about sex.

It also seems so ill-planned for a person with his background and self-professed skills. He thought he prepared sufficiently - until that moment when he realized he hadn’t. Something unexpected occurred and the plans went south along with the mythical “illusion” of control. It instantaneously morphed into a full blown rampage in his attempt to “contain” things.

He had to keep things UNDER his control. Assess, adapt, overcome. To be in charge, to dominate and feel empowered over these four vulnerable victims in the very place they should have felt most comfortable and safe. Sleeping inside of their home. JMOO
I'd suggest that killing was his sex. Imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member