ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide, Moscow, 13 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying that people are all that bright, but I assume that everyone around that food truck knew that they were being live streamed and captured on video. When Jesse Matthew abducted and murdered Hannah Graham 9 years ago, I don’t think people were as aware that cameras were recording so much of their lives.

ADMIN NOTE:

To clarify - videos linked/posted/discussed on WS MUST COME FROM AN APPROVED MSM or LE SOURCE. CLIPS of the video from the food truck have been published by a local news outlet, and on Gray Hughes YT channel. THE FULL VIDEO HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED BY ANY APPROVED SOURCE and may not be posted or discussed.
At this time, ONLY what is seen on the 2 approved clips may be brought and discussed here.

EDIT: Idaho Tribune is not MSM, not approved.

Gray Hughes clip -

Last edited by a moderator:
I notice that the Zillow listing says “no pets allowed.” Earlier, someone said Kaylee had a dog (shown on Tik Tok?). Perhaps the dog wasn’t staying there and didn’t raise an alarm. Could this be something the attacker knew?
She could have registered it as an Emotional Support Animal. They are allowed in housing no matter what.

Based on the video, the food truck was parked on the west side of Main St S. just north of 4h Ave. As soon as they picked up their order M&K headed south , but veered across the street to the east. We can't tell from the video if they just crossed the street and walked up the other side of Main St or if they turned east up 4th Ave. (Their house is NOT to the east, but rather about 1 mile southwest from here.)
<modsnip - discussion of bystander>
This is toward the girls' house, but it is also in the general direction of the university, so that would be a common direction to walk from there.

Here is the route you would expect the girls to walk home.
Garden Lounge to 1022 King Rd

IMO, whoever called 911 was the killer or involved. Speculation: LEO transfered them to a psych ward. After the 72 hour hold, interviewing them will be possible and they will make a press conference and file changes.

Thanks for the "break" here for an hour or so
#UVAStrong

Psych wards are not a holding place for murderers.

I thought of a way that the killer can still be at large, but the police can truthfully say that there is no danger to the community... The community of Moscow, Idaho, at least.

1. They know who he is due to either evidence he dropped at the scene, like a wallet or phone or pictures on a victim's phone. 2. They have determined that he left town in the mass exodus of students leaving Moscow after the murders. 3. They are waiting for him to arrive at his home and coordinating efforts with out of state cops to arrest him.

Just a half-baked, pre-morning coffee idea I had.

I can not wrap my head around how this person walked in and silently killed 4 people with a knife without anyone waking up. Maybe he went into each room one by one, smothered them in their sleep with a pillow while stabbing them to death?? Seems like something that would take high level of skill/planning. Rip to those who lost their lives and condolences to the familes.

I suspect LE does know something we don’t know that indicates this was a targeted attack. I believe either the mayor or LE used the term “unique” to describe it, which I took to mean “one of a kind” or “not going to be repeated.”

When there is a clear and present danger to a community, such as the prisoners who escaped from Dannemora Prison in NY in 2015, LE issues definite warnings. But in this case the suspect was said not to pose a threat to the rest of the school community. The shelter in place was lifted within an hour. I don’t think LE is going to endanger a bunch of college kids just to avoid a panic. But everyone is certainly free to leave town or be extra careful if that makes them feel better. I would take extra precautions myself.

I agree that it’s likely we will hear much more tomorrow, perhaps after the autopsies.
JMO
If the person targeted these four, how can it be called a crime of passion, which means it was an unplanned sudden attack? Someone needs to get there ideas together.

<modsnip - quoted post discussing bystander removed>
Which brings up the possibility that they weren't planning on walking home. Did the girls have a car and were driving, or were they going to catch a cab/Uber?

@0:40
"My sister did everything right, they went out in the buddy system, they went out together, they ubered out, they stopped and got food, they ubered home, let dog out to go potty, and then they lock their house up, they did everything right, and this still happened".

Since people are discussing the possibility of an ex boyfriend or spurned person, I still don't see how LE can confidently state that there's no threat to others. If it's related to DV in any way, often others (family, friends) become targets too. (I suspect that's why 4 were killed.) Still, potentially others might be in danger too -- a current boyfriend (if there's one), other friends of the victims, or even others who may have spurned this person in the past. A person who lashes out this extremely is a danger & could certainly strike again, imo.

MOO.

"My sister did everything right, they went out in the buddy system, they went out together, they ubered out, they stopped and got food, they ubered home, let dog out to go potty, and then they lock their house up, they did everything right, and this still happened".

I wonder if they said anything that the uber driver heard that would provide any clues?

[Fyi, I edited out my previous comment re: the food truck video.]

MOO.

Last edited:
<modsnip - implications towards bystanders in this video>

<modsnip - off topic>

Respectfully- 'service animals' are allowed - 'emotional support animals' are NOT service animals and are not legally protected in the same manner.

As someone in real estate I thought the same thing but I just looked it up and in Idaho a service animal does not need to be registered or trained and all that a person needs to do to qualify for coverage as handicapped under anti-discrimination law is a letter from a professional who can be someone with no medical education like a social worker, and conditions such as "depression" can qualify. Furthermore, I'm sure there are registered psychologists online "diagnosing" people for a fee which is also legal. Society is certainly changing...

First of all, it pains me to hear about four young lives taken. They sound like very bright young people, with promising futures. I just hate this. I can’t imagine the pain their families feel.

One of the first things to cross my mind was the Chi Omega house at the University of Florida. If you don’t know, Ted Bundy did that.

Secondly, serial killer Danny Rollins, at the University of Florida, once again, came to mind. Rollins also killed a three members of a family, in his hometown of Shreveport, Louisiana. Both Bundy and Rollins were executed, but those two cases came to mind, when I heard about this.

The police say they don’t believe there’s a threat to the general public. That’s usually indicative on a certain thing, that I’m not going to mention here. It was also stated that no drugs were present.

I have a lot of questions. Did somebody recently go through a breakup? Was there any sign of forced entry? Did the killer/killers just walk through an unlocked door or crawl through a window? Who had keys to that property? Were the locks changed when the previous tenant left? Did an ex boyfriend have a key? Who did the victims call/text during the last few weeks? I have other questions as well, but this isn’t the time or the place for them.
Agree 100% on indicative.

Valuable information here. Ubered home ( so not followed on foot) Ate their food, took out dog, and locked the house. All of this probably took an hour or so, putting them in bed around 3. So killed very soon after they closed up things for the night. Makes me think whomever did this was waiting for the lights to go out, and hiding out near the house.

<modsnip - bystander discussion removed>

IMO, whoever called 911 was the killer or involved. Speculation: LEO transfered them to a psych ward. After the 72 hour hold, interviewing them will be possible and they will make a press conference and file changes.

Thanks for the "break" here for an hour or so
#UVAStrong
Police have said that the person is not in custody and is still out in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Watercolor611