ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide - Moscow #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone considered a very badly botched robbery. What screams out at me is a high value brand new Range Rover sitting on the drive. Could intruder/s have entered through the second floor sliding doors to look for keys and disturbed those sleeping on that floor and the one above.
I believe in the press conference they said that had ruled out robbery.

Last edited:
Most killers don’t stay at a scene very long and this killer had to have a lot of blood on them. Because of the weather, that killer also more than likely was wearing multiple layers of clothing; this would allow them to ‘shed’ layers to avoid detection. (if needed) You have to assume there is a considerable amount of evidence in the immediate vicinity of that home.

I'm still playing catch up today, so sorry if it's been mentioned. In reference to whether or not all of the girls were close, or just casual acquaintances, one of the surviving roommates is Maddie's sorority "little". JMO based on the comments between them across all of their socials, I think they were very close. Again, JMO.

In the first image, to the left of the red tape is a thin red vertical line, my initial thought was that could be a drip of blood on the cupboard door that they have marked with tape, anyone else notice that? MOO
Yes! I didn’t want to say anything because I’m usually wrong! I’m glad you mentioned it!

A

Didn't Bundy tend to bludgeon his victims rather than stab? IIRC, the Chi Omega victims had their heads beaten with a log or heavy limb that Bundy had picked up from outside.
Yes that is correct. He did that after one of his prison escapes. Two of the victims survived, one of them disabled and I think blinded from the attack. Horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper