ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The university in WA is a 10 minute drive in adjoining towns. I'm sure they pulled the WSU campus permit registration list, as well as IU or any other nearby universities, and looked into any white Elantras on it.
Since he was in a graduate apartment complex not dorms, would they even do that? Isn't it usually the area of the dorms and school buildings that has limited parking available so the kids need to register for parking being those spots are limited? That's how it is on UCONN campus.

Authorities tracked the Idaho student killings suspect as he drove cross-country to Pennsylvania, sources say
“Investigators honed in on Kohberger as the suspect through DNA evidence and by confirming his ownership of a white Hyundai Elantra seen near the crime scene, according to two law enforcement sources briefed on the investigation.”

MSM link above for my last posts.

If he was a POI before he left from Pullman to Pennsylvania, FBI must have followed him.

If he became POI after he departed from Pullman, then they must have checked if the car arrived to its address of registration, I.e. his parents home and watch him.

This is what was reported:
'Sources say that authorities knew who they were looking for and had tracked Kohberger to his parent's home on the 100 block of Lamsden Drive in Chestnuthill Township, Monroe County.

Law enforcement sources told ABC News police in Idaho identified Kohberger as a suspect, at least in part, by using DNA technology. They tracked him to Pennsylvania through his vehicle.

The FBI had been watching the house for several days before a specialized team of state troopers and federal agents moved in and took him into custody around 2 a.m., sources say.

Authorities are still working to investigate how Kohberger was connected to the victims.'

One way or another, it is irrelevant whether he was followed all 2500 miles or was followed only during some part of his trip, or was not followed at all.

What is relevant is that he left DNA at the crime scene to enable charging him and that he is not free to kill again.

Pay attention to the last sentence of the quote, they still have to work out how he was connected to victims. That may means that noone from victims inner circles met BK, jmo. Which leaves social media. Scary

I hope his DNA was found in a place in the house where reasonable doubt can't be invoked.

Kohberger intends to waive his extradition hearing to expedite his transport to Idaho, Monroe County Chief Public Defender Jason LaBar said in a statement to CNN on Saturday.

“Mr. Kohberger is eager to be exonerated of these charges and looks forward to resolving these matters as promptly as possible,” LaBar said.

Well there goes my dream of his fessing up and not putting the families through more hell.

I'm super overwhelmed by all the articles being released, especially as actual information is getting harder to find now that there's a suspect. I want to go back to the beginning though, as there's so many opinions bouncing around in my head and just want to ground myself. I need to know if it was ever confirmed that KG had a stalker - or if that was just fabricated.

See below:

"Investigators have looked extensively into information received about Kaylee having a stalker. They have pursued hundreds of pieces of information related to this topic but have not verified or identified a stalker. Anyone with information about a potential stalker or unusual instances is asked to contact the tip line."

That questionnaire was NOT in his PhD program - it was from DeSalles when he was getting his Masters. All links to the questions have the DeSalles link to answer questions.
Do we know if it was for a solo project or a group project with another student?

Kohberger intends to waive his extradition hearing to expedite his transport to Idaho, Monroe County Chief Public Defender Jason LaBar said in a statement to CNN on Saturday.

Mr. Kohberger is eager to be exonerated of these charges and looks forward to resolving these matters as promptly as possible,” LaBar said.

BBM oh I'll just bet he is. Glad to see the extradition will move quickly and soon he will be in Idaho. Can't wait to find out about the probable cause and the timeline of which lead led to which lead led to his being their prime suspect.

IMO- I’m pretty sure he did (does) have an Instagram that is still up. It’s under his full name with 1 video post. I saw a lot of there fake ones pop up too, but this one seems legit since he’s following a lot of his family members who are private. I believe this is the one Banfield referred to since she’s also following this account.
I saw this Instagram account, but though it follows family members—I don’t think they follow him back. Meaning it could likely be fake.

Reading the reports about his school life I had a feeling of deja vu.
It could be experience of any school shooter/mass killer I read about.

Didn't these perps receive any help during adolescence?
Help they so desperately needed?

His subject of study (forensic psychology) seems to me his attempt to understand his own psyche.

JMO

Here are Brian Entin words from his Twitter account - tweeted 23 hours ago:

I am told when Idaho quadruple homicide suspect Bryan Christopher Kohberger was in custody — he “asked if anyone else was arrested.” I’m told he had a “quiet, blank stare.”

So, LE did not state the above, it came from BE's source. Yesterday's press conference LE would not confirm the above statement. IMO

I hope his DNA was found in a place in the house where reasonable doubt can't be invoked.
MOO I personally think it was. They solved this much more quickly than I thought they would. If the DNA had been in some random place, (like a cabinet), it would have been low on the list for processing. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214