ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Work in a middle school. Everyone is finger printed, even the bus drivers.
Yes, many jobs and volunteer help require FBI fingerprinting, state background checks, child abuse clearances, etc. Even state police, local law enforcement , FBI investigators, etc. have to receive etc.

I can agree with this. Just from what I've read so far and I've had not training in the mental health field, but this guy I would bet has been an odd duck his whole life. I think he knew he was different in some way and never felt like he fit in. I'm wondering if he might even plead guilty and forego a trial. Prison and being around other murders/prisoners might be just what he wants, JMO
100% agree. That's exactly what I think he'll do too. Play the media (maybe) like Ted Bundy did.

I am very curious about his connection to the girls, and Ethan, or the house? There are so many rumors going around. I am now wondering if he followed any of them on social media, their accounts are all down now or private, so can't go looking.
The accounts purporting to be him that followed the girls on IG were apparently fake (created after the arrest).

I feel like you're overthinking this, guys. He didn't have 1v1 UFC fight with his victims. He went with a combat knife while they slept and were tired and possibly drunk, as well. He also had the element of surprise. It really wouldn't take that much effort, if we're being honest, especially considering that the only person who would a physical match would be Ethan. . He held virtually every possible advantage he could have over his victims. Is it a risky attack? Yes, it absolutely is. But it really didn't require all that great physical strength or anything. Furthermore, a Ka-Bar (or something similar) isn't some pocket knife, it's purposefully designed to kill.
YES, this EXACTLY! This concisely explains how one, fit, adult male could carry out this crime. Nothing more is needed to explain how it went down.

I don't know why this incel thing is getting pushed so hard. Being a loner or socially awkward doesn't make you an incel. These people are an extreme version of anti feminism. They typically have aimless lives and congregate online to discuss how women are the reason they can't have sex. They have absurd and vocal opinions on the matter and frequently discuss it with each other. I've seen nothing that shows BK was involved in any of that. An incel would have a strong negative opinion on boxing or anything that would appear as "alpha male". He pursued higher education that would put him in social interactions and he took multiple jobs that would require heavy social interaction. More than likely I believe he suffered from mental illness either genetically or brought on by drug use mixed in with his criminal justice pursuit and he experienced symptoms similar to schizophrenia such as delusions of grandeur and disorganized thoughts and actions. Not that simply having schizophrenia would cause violence, just a time bomb of multiple variables waiting to go off when mixed together.

I'm super overwhelmed by all the articles being released, especially as actual information is getting harder to find now that there's a suspect. I want to go back to the beginning though, as there's so many opinions bouncing around in my head and just want to ground myself. I need to know if it was ever confirmed that KG had a stalker - or if that was just fabricated.
Check out the Media thread for this case

I apologize if this has already been posted, but there is some really interesting info on Kohberger, including drugs and bullying.

"His friend said that he didn't interact with many people on campus but was friendly with her, and they talked "for hours" about his struggles with heroin addiction and his weight and kept in touch after they graduated".

Sarah Healey, who went to Pleasant Valley High School with Kohberger, said " he was shy and kept to himself and a small group of friends, but some of their classmates – especially girls – mocked Kohberger and threw things at him".

Last edited:
The 28-year-old grad student charged with killing four University of Idaho students in their sleep undertook a research project that asked ex-cons to map out how they committed their crimes, and took courses by the famed forensic psychologist Katherine Ramsland, who has written 68 books including How to Catch a Killer, The Psychology of Death Investigations, and The Mind of a Murderer.
***Please move to "media only" if relevant.

Kohberger also began picking up boxing lessons and was itching to put his new skills to use, according to his former friend.

“He always wanted to fight somebody, he was bullying people. We started cutting him off from our friend group because he was 100 percent a different person,” Mcloughlin said, adding that the personality switch came as a total surprise and mystery to the friends.

Additionally, Daily Mail link previously posted mentions details about bullying.

Super interesting thought imo. Anyone in the victims’ circle who had a prior record may have answered that survey that the suspect put on Reddit and in fact, anyone who replied to that survey should be investigated. That was just this year that he did that survey, correct? Probably there are records of it/responses to it on his electronic devices. LE will go over that with a fine tooth comb imo and discern connections.
Great idea! Someone could have done some re-conn on his behalf, identifying target victims or house. Someone could have been the mastermind influencing him, or he could have been the mastermind using a witting or even unwitting accomplice. Survey responses could contain clues. If someone who had previously committed murder responded to it, it's possible they struck up a conversation that led to more. If nothing else, it's possible BK committed the murders in ways that reflect the contents of survey responses.

Considering he didn’t own the Elantra and they’re still asking people to come forward with information about that night, it seems as though they are still investigating, rather than tidying up. I’m intrigued.

Edit:
I mean, if there were others involved, now is when they would apply pressure to get him to flip, right?

I was talking about this with my daughter who argued that they found him through his ownership of the Elantra. I’ve now found several reports saying just that, so my hypotheses about motives are ‍IDK

In my experience it is extremely common among vegans to not want cross-contamination of their food with pots/pans/cooking utensils that have been used to cook animal products. I could provide several links from vegan websites about this, but I am not sure they are approved media outlets so I'll refrain from doing so. I know many vegans who are so strict they will refuse to even eat a meal with people who are consuming animal products (meat, eggs, cheese, butter). This is especially common with animal rights activists or in the animal sanctuary community. I doubt his aunt made this up about the pots and pans, although I do not personally believe it means a person has OCD or a fetish. It is based on that person's own values/beliefs, much like religion or someone who is gluten-free or has food allergies and requests their food to be prepared in a certain way. All of this is JMO and trying to provide context regarding veganism.
I think, in context, the hoopla about being a vegan is because BK might be one. BK bad, therefore vegan bad. It's something I've noticed for many years. :)

I'm hoping no one that's vegan takes remarks here to heart because it's not about being vegan.

JMO

Do you know anybody allergic to a certain ingredient asking for new pots and pans if the ingredient they are allergic to was cooked previously?
All of the vegans I know have no problem simply declining food they do not want to eat for whatever reason, reason undisclosed. Also they bring their own food everywhere to be sure there is something they can eat.

The modern armchair psychologist separation of psychopath and sociopath by born with or created is not backed by research, which suggests all personality disorders start with a biological proclivity toward them and complimentary life experiences.
I suppose one could be born with them, but in my opinion (just my opinion, based on my readings) it would be something acquired pre-natally, and not something genetic that could be inherited. I think if that were the case, you'd see a lot of the condition running in families and might be able to predict it.

Scott Reisch, a lawyer youtuber (approved source) did a background check on BK (post-arrest) and found no social media. The records only showed that he owned a Kia, which was very similar to the Elantra model sought by police. Perhaps the Elantra is owned by a relative?
We need this validated, but it sounds like he was doing the Kia switcheroo with mommys car

Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger has no criminal history, no car registered ...

16 hours ago — Friday, Moscow Police Chief James Fry confirmed a white Hyundai Elantra was seized in Pennsylvania, w

Last edited:
The following article will give some information about BK
It is a DM article. Among other things it states his criminology class would discuss the murders and he wouldn't make a peep.

You would think he would insert himself into the conversation and be chatty. I feel like a lot of people are coming out of the woodwork that know him and not sure about the validity of all of them

Scott Reisch, a lawyer youtuber (approved source) did a background check on BK (post-arrest) and found no social media. The records only showed that he owned a Kia, which was very similar to the Elantra model sought by police. Perhaps the Elantra is owned by a relative?
IMO- I’m pretty sure he did (does) have an Instagram that is still up. It’s under his full name with 1 video post. I saw a lot of there fake ones pop up too, but this one seems legit since he’s following a lot of his family members who are private. I believe this is the one Banfield referred to since she’s also following this account.

Great idea! Someone could have done some re-conn on his behalf, identifying target victims or house. Someone could have been the mastermind influencing him, or he could have been the mastermind using a witting or even unwitting accomplice. Survey responses could contain clues. If someone who had previously committed murder responded to it, it's possible they struck up a conversation that led to more. If nothing else, it's possible BK committed the murders in ways that reflect the contents of survey responses.
It’s also possible the person who committed the Oregon murders by stabbing - and got away with them - could have been a respondent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife