ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Because he drives a white Elantra. And I assume he was suddenly nowhere to be found after the murders. Probably told everyone he was traveling for Thanksgiving or something but I suspect he was driving across the country and never returned to Pullman.

I read that he returned to school as usual, and I believe there's an article interviewing a professor who held class the week after the murders and he was there. They discussed the murder.

Other students certainly place him in class after the murders and say he started a new pattern of arriving late with a coffee in his hand and seemed tired.

I emphasize the coffee because of SG's statements about a "connection."

Does anyone else think he will give a full confession next week once he is presented with the evidence that will prove his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt? He will be spared the death penalty and avoid dragging his parents through a long drawn out trial that will be painful and embarrassing. I think he will be rather proud to tell his story before America although he will avoid revealing the more painful and ego-bruising aspects he's been suppressing his whole life. I think he will plead guilty and spend the rest of his days working on his memoirs that no one will read or be interested in.
No way. This guy wants the guts and glory of a big flashy trial with weeks and weeks of coverage.
He doesn't give a damn about sparing his family anything. I think he has Daddy issues, and will relish his father's suffering and humiliation.
He will never reveal the true extent of his crimes.
Pennsylvania State Police should start looking at cold cases going back about ten years, when this maniac started killing. Particularly in the Scranton and Poconos regions.
MOO- I agree.

I’ve always thought whoever did this was most likely an acquaintance/passerby guest of the restaurant. It seemed the most likely place they’d come into contact with someone outside the university/ classmate / friend group. Who they themselves would not have thought they made a big impression on or meant anything to… but someone like this , clearly planning to do something like this…. It could have just been he met them at restaurant and zoned in on them being who he wanted to attack.

Just my opinion.
I highly doubt that the creep frequented any restaurants, because of his vegan "purity of pots and pans" fetish.

I think you are way over-estimating this guy. If he got caught up in all that prep [is there a source for that?], he missed a few massive points in his prep. I don't see a smooth, patient genius; I see an awkward, inept, poorly organized person*. I won't speculate on the origins or contributors to his decisions bc I think we're not supposed to do that (?), but if the early data about his social orientation/tendencies coming out is accurate, it could piece together fairly easily in a rough way.

* Similarly, being demanding/autocratic and rudely imposing your notions of purity on other people is not "ruthless discipline." It's the opposite: with discipline, you're the master; with finicky self-absorption, at best you're a slave but more likely you're just a jerk who doesn't have the strength not to need everyone else to obey in order for you to succeed.
Agree. To me it's an utter fail to enter a large home in a student area. Probably lots of people in that home and easy to get caught/leave evidence in a fight/get yourself killed. (JMO and assuming BK is actually guilty).

To mislead the suspect, MOO. Remember, the police were hoping to locate the knife. Creating a false sense that the investigation was extremely broad/difficult might lead the POI/suspect to let down their guard, and try to dispose of evidence...meanwhile, LE was watching BK, hoping he'd lead them to that evidence. JMO...

So do you think they tried to get his discarded DNA but he wouldn't give it up? They had his DNA at the crime scene.

But then they came out and said they would be looking at 22000 whit elantras in washington and idaho. If he was the POI at that time, why come out and say you're looking at 22000 cars?
Can you show me where they said in Washington and Idaho? I really honestly never saw it narrowed.

I read that he returned to school as usual, and I believe there's an article interviewing a professor who held class the week after the murders and he was there. They discussed the murder.

Other students certainly place him in class after the murders and say he started a new pattern of arriving late with a coffee in his hand and seemed tired.

Sorry, what is the coffee connection?

To mislead the suspect, MOO. Remember, the police were hoping to locate the knife. Creating a false sense that the investigation was extremely broad/difficult might lead the POI/suspect to let down their guard, and try to dispose of evidence...meanwhile, LE was watching BK, hoping he'd lead them to that evidence. JMO...
There is a river near his Pullman address. Could the knife had been thrown into the river?

Normally these types keep trophies but maybe things went wrong and he panicked

SE Idaho St

Intellectual? Genius?
Right? I went to school with a guy who referred to himself as a genius. He was full of himself, and no genius, just someone who thought he was smarter than everyone. I remember asking him why, if he's such a genius, weren't the highly ranked universities fighting over him, like they did for a girl we went to high school with.

I looked again and it’s fake.
Everyone with the same last name is someone you can follow without being approved.
Some SICKO trying to dupe others set this up.
Honestly, anybody who goes to lengths to set up fake accounts to dupe others by portraying himself as the murderer is HIS OWN KIND OF SICK. Seriously sick.
Just sayin’
all IMHO
Ok. Off to delete my comments. I couldn’t follow everyone with the same last name as several were private but since I can’t confirm it’s actually his account, I’ll delete my comments and try to save the mods some time.

Where is this article about dad driving with him?

Edit to add-

LaBar later told CNN Kohberger arrived in Pennsylvania around December 17 to celebrate the holidays with his family.

“His father actually went out (to Idaho) and they drove home together,” LaBar said.

I find this interesting too. Did he plan to leave the car with his parents and then fly back for classes in January? Why?
I don't understand the logic behind a long road trip with Dad, only to stay a short time to drive all the way in Winter storms.
I'm curious about this road trip. Did he ask Dad for advice? help? Did he confess to him?
Maybe his parents picked up on some type of change with him and the dad felt like he needed to check it out and the trip home was a good way to do that. If the reports that he had a drug problem in the past are true they may be hypersensitive to any changes with BK. JMO

CNN article was updated:

LaBar later told CNN Kohberger arrived in Pennsylvania around December 17 to celebrate the holidays with his family.

“His father actually went out (to Idaho) and they drove home together,” LaBar said.

Perhaps he just had other business in the area, but that is interesting that his father flew out there one way.

Can you elaborate on the coffee and “connection”?

No way. This guy wants the guts and glory of a big flashy trial with weeks and weeks of coverage.
He doesn't give a damn about sparing his family anything. I think he has Daddy issues, and will relish his father's suffering and humiliation.
He will never reveal the true extent of his crimes.
Pennsylvania State Police should start looking at cold cases going back about ten years, when this maniac started killing. Particularly in the Scranton and Poconos regions.
I highly doubt that the creep frequented any restaurants, because of his vegan "purity of pots and pans" fetish.
Totally concur, it's the Bryan Kohberger show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member