ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows what to believe anymore. I do not believe there is any fact checking going on in the press covering this anymore.

An Indiana State Police spokesman told Fox News Digital that he could not find evidence of any such encounters.

"We have examined records and do not find any record of any traffic stops or any interactions involving Bryan Kohberger, his father or any Kohberger," Sgt. Glen Fifield said Monday.

Not knowing how the state police vs. city police/county work in Indiana could it be because the stops were not on a highway? Odd though. It would be interesting to see the stops via bodycam to see the demeanor of Bryan before arrest. They would be unrelated to this crime so you would think they could be requested and released if you knew more about the stops in order to request them.

This is the only "smiling" picture I've seen of him, and I also thought his teeth looked weird. Not decayed, but just oddly aligned, and the smile looks forced or fake.
What’s weird is out of all the pictures I’ve seen of him, he looks best and healthiest in his mugshot?

Makes you a little sick to think about.

That is the address of his mother's house. At the time of the arrest, the car was at his mother's house and so was he.

It's unknown whether the car belonged to one of his parents or siblings, or a third party. Regardless, we know he used a car in the commission of a crime that was not registered to his name. Criminal genius. Parking that car in front of his house, not criminal genius.
Right but I do think the grammar of this sentence does say the residence of the suspect, a vehicle registered to the suspect, and his person. I can't remember how we know it's not registered to him. Do you have that somewhere?

Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 10.01.08 PM.png

Last edited:
That's interesting about your friend.
I thought they could only use Gedmatch and FTDNA for LE purposes.
I have agreed to LE use of my DNA profile on Gedmatch. If one of my relatives is a serial rapist or muderer, I am fine with them being arrested. They would deserve it.
I posted a link a million threads ago but you’re correct, in fact 23andme has never given LE data under subpoena.

9452B523-BACB-4345-92F0-59063D53C150.jpeg

Not knowing how the state police vs. city police/county work in Indiana could it be because the stops were not on a highway? Odd though. It would be interesting to see the stops via bodycam to see the demeanor of Bryan before arrest. They would be unrelated to this crime so you would think they could be requested and released if you knew more about the stops in order to request them.

Most counties have online searches you can do for traffic infractions, like being able to look up a ticket by name and birthdate to pay it online or something. So someone who was bored could look at the counties in Indiana they would be likely to drive through and then google to find the website for that county's traffic tickets and see if there is a record.

I imagine they took the interstate through Indiana, it's a long drive so I assume they'd not be taking the scenic route. It could be that they were pulled over and given a warning, also.

Or, maybe whoever reported the traffic stops were mistaken.

The only reason I think it's odd that he's a vegan is the type of crime he is suspected to have committed. One would think that if it's wrong to kill and eat animals it would be wrong to murder four humans. JMO.
Awe, but humans are great at compartmentalizing there morals and beliefs, right. Non-vegans / vegetarians may find these murders completely repulsive and horrific, yet see no issue eating a steak for dinner. If you find it odd one way, plenty of others find it odd the other way around too. MOO, of course.

Last edited:
Regarding the parents’ bankruptcies and BK’s education path: BK would be able to borrow up to full cost of attendance with private student loans at the MA and even PhD level, even with tuition waiver and a modest stipend.
I’m curious if he may be providing some support to family, especially if they’re coming out of recent bankruptcy—which was also about the same time he would’ve started Masters. Plus his own other expenses, or car, etc.
Although ostensibly for education-related expenses and the student loan would go to school first, any excess is quickly distributed back to the student after all tuition & fees are paid.
IMHO

Respectfully, I think the parents' bankruptcy filings when the suspect was first age 1, and then age 15, hold little relevance to both BK's education and this murder case. The parents were both employed in 2010 and they were probably casualties of the subprime mortgage crisis of that time. JMO

I have a close family member who was and probably still is a meth user. It is pure he double LL to deal with. Meth users literally lose their minds. It is go go go for days til they crash. Steal from anybody. Lie. Live in their cars packed down with possessions and go from sofa to sofa.
BBM

The personality of a meth user all depends on how they intake or consume it. I did meth for 30 years and dealt it for 5 years. Never lost a job over it, never got busted or arrested with it, never freaked out or picked at sores, etc. I had stayed up days on end dozens of times and I went to bed when my body told me it was time. I snorted it though and that was the only way I ever did it.

The ones who experiences the biggest change in personality and is, in essence, the stereotype 'methhead' are the people who smoke it. They are the ones that start feeling things crawling on them, break out in sores, lie (actually all closet addicts are liars, but smokers lie the worst!), cheat, steal, etc.

The people who shoot it up are the 2nd worst, because the doing it thru the arm (or leg or wherever) literally only gives you a high for a minute so they also end up smoking it. What is appealing to the people who do it via needle is the euphoric & sexual rush it gives you when injected. What's more is that every person I know who did meth thru the arm also did heroin.

All of the above is my knowledge based on my own personal experiences and observations for 3 decades.

What’s weird is out of all the pictures I’ve seen of him, he looks best and healthiest in his mugshot?

Makes you a little sick to think about.
I've been saying this. I hate to say this, but I think he looks almost kind of attractive in his mugshot, especially compared to other pictures.
Feels gross to say that but I agree, and they always say if you feel good inside you look better on the outside :oops:
IMO

That's interesting about your friend.
I thought they could only use Gedmatch and FTDNA for LE purposes.
I have agreed to LE use of my DNA profile on Gedmatch. If one of my relatives is a serial rapist or muderer, I am fine with them being arrested. They would deserve it.
It is totally possible she has her data on all of them. it's quite easy to share your data between sites.
She just didn't mention which site and she had only ever told me of when she first had it tested, and it was through 23 and me

Re: Jails, Co-ed Intake Areas. True. They are Co-ed.

Many times, there arec rows of benches where new intakes sit, the sexes just separated by an aisle marked with tape or paint, and a TV is on above so the intakes can look at it.

Phone banks usually near, one side for men, one for women. The drunk tanks are near, usually have half- glass walls and doors. Mild to moderate substance abusers still under a drug's influence and mentally ill are in the group tanks.

Other separate cells all facing into the intake areas hold very bad off intakes. Usually have just a high, small bulletproof window with a cover. Many times the intakes are fully nude in these bc of illness and suicide concerns. These are often very loud, screaming, threats, unsanitary due to illness or mental illness.

Source: Certified teacher who taught in metropolitan jails and often had to wait around in this area for a "jailer" to open up the classroom. My Experience Only, MOO.

I suspect someone was going wild, but unlikely it was BK.

TL;DR: Yes, men and women in jail intake area.

Wondering if there were FBI riding with local State Troopers. Could be one more way of tailing them enroute to PA.

JMVHO.

I would think that they have been honest that they started surveillance 4 days before the arrest. The sheer person power to drive and surveil over the course of a 2500 mile car trip would be outrageous. Could they have been keeping states alerted sure but they would have no idea where they would be-- highway, toll way, secondary roads at any given moment Plus, the possibility of a leak would be to great to span that many states.

I could see it might be possible that about the time they were in Indiana that some evidence or link to him came in which might have caused LE to want to check on him. But, I can't really imagine that this was case. Again, somebody would tell their spouse or a friend and it would get out.

Just running it through in my mind...

Most counties have online searches you can do for traffic infractions, like being able to look up a ticket by name and birthdate to pay it online or something. So someone who was bored could look at the counties in Indiana they would be likely to drive through and then google to find the website for that county's traffic tickets and see if there is a record.

I imagine they took the interstate through Indiana, it's a long drive so I assume they'd not be taking the scenic route. It could be that they were pulled over and given a warning, also.

Or, maybe whoever reported the traffic stops were mistaken.
Sorry, I should have specified that I did not believe they were given tickets as I think that was stated somewhere. I have assumed there were stops but no record of it except possibly through dispatch which would possibly produce a record. But, one could still request bodycam footage if it is used by LE in that area. All that is needed is the location and incident number I would imagine.

It is totally possible she has her data on all of them. it's quite easy to share your data between sites.
She just didn't mention which site and she had only ever told me of when she first had it tested, and it was through 23 and me
My first test was through 23andMe. But LE does not have access to my results at that site. I downloaded my results and then uploaded them to GEDmatch. (and FTDNA, and MyHeritage.)

I'll just add one more time before hitting the hay....

If the FBI was likely tailing Bryan across the country. Why did Moscow police go ahead and release the 22,000 Elantra's Press Release? If reports are to be believed that the Familial DNA locked up the probably cause affidavit. We can assume that they were led to Bryan via the Elantra.

LE's timeline does not make sense. Which points to them being aware of Bryan within a few days of the investigation starting. As quickly as the next day IMO. But he was likely already out of town at that point. As I belive he left the day following the murders for Thanksgiving Break.

RBBM

IMO, to keep BK thinking they'd never find his Elantra. Keep him within his comfort zone of thinking, "They'll never trace this back to me".

JMVHO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads