ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like it would take a lot of planning to accomplish this. Doesn't seem like a spur of the moment thing.
A ' belt & braces' job!
Plane, cars, electronic toll monitoring

Can you imagine the FBI nerve centre for this kind of operation? All the screens tracking his car's progress. Impressive - I want to see it

All MOO-

I can’t help but to keep wondering what the motive here was.

I’ve thought about this a great deal over the last week.

Was he just born a brutal murderer or did he do it just to see if he could after getting caught up and obsessed with murderers and killing through his research and decide he wanted to kill others from this? Was it mental illness triggered? Was it obsession based on envy? Did childhood and years of bullying play a part to knock him over the edge?

I’m interested to hear what others think motive is.

Me personally, after hearing more about him over the last week…. I’m curious if these brutal senseless murders were research and career based.

I know it sounds crazy but hear me out.

As we all know he went to Desales for undergrad and one of his teachers was famed author and expert Katherine Ramsland.

We know from interviews with friends he seems to have struggled to fit in and was bullied often and struggled socially.

He was proud of his intelligence.

Proud of his research and career plans. Took this very seriously.

What if he studied what launched Dr. Ramsland career and success. Was envious of her success and wanted to be just like her. She is respected in both academia and in the public for her expertise in criminology and knowledge of the mind of murderers and serial killers. Has worked first hand with some of the worlds most famous killers and researched and written about them.

Again, hear me out. MOO.

What if motive for BK is fast track fame and respect from peers, criminology academia and the world for his research and help in investigating the high profile brutal murder of 4 young college students.

What if he did this to become the expert on the case? No one could put the pieces together better than the man who committed the mirders.

No one could frame someone better than the person who committed the murders.

No one benefits from knowledge and expertise of these types of murders than a criminology PhD students who is striving to achieve the level of respect and admiration as his former professor. After years of bullying and lack of confidence.

Committing these murders and eventually working himself into the research of them could fast track his career goals. Help him achieve the respect and admiration he so badly desires.

Maybe after committing the murders he realized he forgot some important factors with his mistakes which led to his ultimate capture. But also made it impossible for him to insert himself in the case and research it to become the local case criminologist expert….

I know it sounds far fetched… but when trying to consider a reason for motive that could benefit him in any way… (leaving out the possibility he did it purely because he lacks a conscience and had a desire to kill for no reason, which is still highly possible)…

But something about him… tells me he did this for a reason.

Most murders do not start off with a quadruple homicide. Mass murderers wanting recognition yes.

So why wouldn’t he start off with just one person? If indeed he did it with just a desire to kill based off his obsession turned desire for murder?

For me there has to be something to the fact he started off with such a large scale brutal murder. (My feelings will change significantly if we learn this wasn’t his first time killing someone) but for now… with only knowledge of these being his first time killing… I cannot help to wonder why? Why so many people at once?

It will be interesting to find out what that reason was.

Please share your thoughts. Am I overthinking it, reaching too hard?
I have been noodling this scenario for days... especially after him asking if anyone else had been arrested.

The burglary charge is an Idaho state crime, claiming that BK entered the house intending to commit a crime, inside it. It has nothing to do with possible Federal charges, and nothing to do with crossing state lines.

MOO

Thank you. Burglary, unless committed on federal property like a national park or monument, must be prosecuted by the state. And thank you for reiterating how burglary is defined. No windows need to be broken, no locks picked. And here is the link to Idaho law:

And here is a copy/paste of what it says:

//18-1401. BURGLARY DEFINED. Every person who enters any house, room, apartment, tenement, store, shop, warehouse, mill, barn, stable, outhouse, or a building, tent, vessel, vehicle, trailer, airplane, or railroad car with intent to commit any theft or any felony is guilty of burglary.
History:
[18-1401, added 1972, ch. 336, sec. 1, p. 871; am. 1981, ch. 183, sec. 3, p. 326; am. 1997, ch. 87, sec. 1, p. 213; am. 2020, ch. 219, sec. 1, p. 651; am. 2021, ch. 185, sec. 1, p. 508.]

//
Note that it can be just entering a room with intent to take something. Or a tent. ANY theft or ANY felony makes the entry into that room a burglary in Idaho. Good law, IMO. In this case, the defendant entered a house with intent to murder and then two rooms with intent to murder.

Clearly burglary in Idaho.

And here's one of the links where the change in facial hair is mentioned:

There's a better source of an actual interview of one of his criminology Ph.D. cohort students, mentioning he seemed to stop shaving (an actual interview), but it is not an approved source, even though it's clearly a person who has a serious interest in proper observation of the case (the original interview was then taken up by severe MSM outlets, as it should be and is linked above).

Ñ
He attended class right after the killings. If he had scratch marks, his class mates would have noticed and leaked it to the media.
When was that class? Can you give a link? I have not read anything about class in the week after murders, but I may missed it, so much to go through. And the week 21-25 of Nov was Thanksgiving break, no classes.

It's going to be hard for the prosecutor. He has no scratches on his face which would be normal during a fight.

I think that it wasn’t a fight—it was a one-sided slaughter.

I think that a defense attorney use of the ‘no scratches’ argument might backfire. The prosecution could really make the point that these were helpless victims, asleep in their own beds, three of them petite girls, whose arms might not even be long enough to reach his face, if he’s holding them down.

MOO

If this is true, it’s not how I was expecting he would be acting.

This woman is not credible.

Maybe she can speak/translate Spanish rap very well and so can BK, but Bad Bunny, for the most part, raps in Spanish. She's grasping for a rap artist. IF anything someone near her, was throwing a temper tantrum and I don't believe BK would expose himself. I feel someone found out he was in there, was on a bender, and was taunting BK, IF these events happened at all.

wow!

Somebody suggested Easy pass many threads ago.

Also an aircraft
If this is true then LE learned took a huge risk- If I were a father who wanted to help my son escape all I needed to do was give him a backpack full of cash and clothes and slow down on some dark remote highway and allow him to get out.

A ' belt & braces' job!
Plane, cars, electronic toll monitoring

Can you imagine the FBI nerve centre for this kind of operation? All the screens tracking his car's progress. Impressive - I want to see it

Same, it's fascinating.

I'm wondering how they found out his dad was coming to pick him up. As massive as this surveillance was, they had to know well in advance. Seems like it would have to be interception of phone, credit card or email records. I can't wait to find out.

If this is true then LE learned took a huge risk- If I were a father who wanted to help my son escape all I needed to do was give him a backpack full of cash and clothes and slow down on some dark remote highway and allow him to get out.
But LE have to weigh risk all the time.
If they did not have sufficient evidence to arrest him on the day he set off or felt that allowing him to leave might catch him dumping evidence which they could pick up at as he passed. etc

Sounds really well co-ordinated to me. They knew exactly where he was driving over those 2(?) days while they got all their ducks in a row. Then 4 days surveillance at the home

The ISP pull overs might also have been staged ( FBI in ISP uniforms to get some body cam to double check, if, for example, one of the two was snoozing on the back seat?)

He could drop off on a remote path as you say but they have a plane overhead

Interview is not from a WS approved source (at this time) but is then reported in several publications, including this one:

I was looking for the interview where a class mate allegedly said he didn't shave his beard (to cover scratches). No luck so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring