ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox news-

Comes on w/ a snarky voice.

Sir, why not tell the public about the target?

Lanier-preserve the integrity of the investigation. Releasing to the public may flood with info that may or may not be relevant. Don't want to put in jeopardy by releasing.

You are going to have to trust us on why we think targeted. We are not going to release why.

What could possibly be on the 911 call that they don’t want us to hear or read if they transcribe it?
I think others have said this before but the 911 call is probably extremely chaotic and traumatic to listen to. And perhaps something unfolded on the call that is now relevant to the investigation. Maybe a person on the call is under the age of 18 and that factors into it. Personally, I find 911 calls distressing to listen to and never understand the public clamor for them in the aftermath of a crime.

It could be something as simple as a neighbor (whether it was a young student or adult) telling these four students, “ can you please keep the noise down” I have to study, work on my term paper etc. or for an adult perhaps, “ hey guys keep the noise down-it’s Sunday night and I have to work tomorrow”
What about the guys? Don't you think EVERYONE should get one? If someone attacks you with a knife, whether you are male or female having an alarm if you can get to it could make the attacker stop and flee
good point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member