ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I keep thinking about today is that it is now 11 days since the murders - has anyone seen any photos of the back yard or parking area with evidence markers present? This was a horribly bloody crime scene, allegedly with evidence everywhere and it seems there is nothing outside. Nothing on the patio or driveway or yard. This makes me think this was actually very well planned by someone who is probably a serial killer. How did they get out of a bloody house without leaving some kind of trail? They would have had to come prepared in some way.
They had two batrooms at their disposal.

I learned today, that not only was the killer sloppy, but the Moscow PD was sloppy as well. The local PD have done more to hinder this investigation than help it. Wonder why the killer is not caught? The PD let him get a free pass. Moscow PD had no business investigating this crime. They should have immediately secured the scene then contacted ISP. They did not have the resources, nor did they have the knowledge/experience to investigate this case. Maybe the killer committed this crime without fear because he knew the local PD was incompetent to solve it. 10 days and no suspect? Something doesn't track with this story. Also, the Latah County Coroner had no business going on the TV circuit telling the whole world all the evidence the police found. This slip up has given the killer plenty of time to dispose of the evidence. To think the coroner is also a lawyer, wonder what law school conferred that degree?
I think it’s way too early to tell if they botched this investigation. Remind me, when was the FBI called in to help?

My theory hasn’t changed much. I think there was an immediacy to this crime. My guess is that the four victims were in a common area after coming home. I think the killer came by while they were all together. I think a nasty argument ensued.

It could have simply been generated by alcohol or maybe the killer arrived angry…maybe from something that occured at the bar or at the frat party…or maybe because of the break-up. Kaylee’s sister said she was a ’fighter’ ‘defender’ of those she cared about…so she might have even inserted herself into an argument that had nothing to do with her. I think the killer was told to leave or just stormed out, furious. If he left by the sliding door, maybe no one remembered to lock it again after this blow-up.

At this point, they all go to their respective rooms. Maybe Kaylee was staying in Maddie’s room if she already had moved out. Regardless, they were together and started repeatedly calling the ex. Maybe because they wanted to tell him what hsppened, maybe he knew ‘the visitor’, maybe they wanted advice, or if he was the one they argued with, to smooth it over because words went too far. In any event, the calls were not answered.

I think the Killer went back and got the knife and returned absolutely furious with those four. He had no isdues with the other two roommates. My guess…He took out Ethan first because he was the only one who could stop him. It may have been X in the hallway because she might have gotten out of bed and tried to getaway. But she did not get far.

Then he went upstairs.

This is all guesswork, and as I said…could be any number of individuals. But I think whatever motivated the killer came to a head that night.
Wow, that’s intriguing. It’s very specific. I get the general scenario and think leaving in a rage to retrieve the knife has a ring of authenticity. The homicide rate per capita where I live is off the chart. The details often include an argument that ensued and the perp leaving long enough to get a weapon (almost always a gun) and returning to kill the person who enraged him. What I can’t reconcile here is mindset. What characteristics of a killer would convince him he could successfully take out all 4 of them with a knife? Imo, unless the 4 were inebriated to the point of incapacitation, it would have required a delusional mindset and/or the influence of a drug laced with bath salts or some other hallucinogenic property. Also, for the 5 of them to have had a bitter argument would tend to suggest there was some level of familiarity l, no matter how slight between at least 2 of them. Unless I’m 3x the legal BAC limit, I’m gonna be on heightened alert after such a confrontation and at least be able to ensure that every window and door in my house is locked up tight. I’m also going to be extra wary that this dude I barely know is a straightup nutcase. Iow, I’d prob already have pressed 911 and have my finger on the call button.

Yikes. Idk

Attachments

• C17A30CD-ACCA-4546-8072-B8FCB9EE6D2B.jpeg
    C17A30CD-ACCA-4546-8072-B8FCB9EE6D2B.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 9EAB33DD-D5DD-42BD-96F4-0570A40A2CDE.jpeg
    9EAB33DD-D5DD-42BD-96F4-0570A40A2CDE.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 89
"The boy who was called multiple times from Kaylee's phone is... not a suspect." Those aren't exact words, but almost exact. Wasn't named, but there is no doubt who he was referring to.
At this point, LE may have done the kid a favor and named him out loud with the words "not a suspect". JMO

The question about the wifi would also indicate that the person had been in the home before. Your phone will not connect with a random wifi if you have not told it to previously. And if it was password protected, that would be another clue.

MOO This insane crime may have been committed by someone who has already given up on life. Desperation. In other words, the possibility of being caught was less of a deterrent than the discharge of rage. I could theorize about someone who was on the verge of self harm (suicide) channeling that emotion towards the people he or she holds responsible. Here the means justify the end.

Out of the whole press conference the only thing interesting that came up is the 911 call and the wi fi pinging question. What the hell is the point of these stunts? Why is nobody asking about the DNA, handprints, what do they have on the killer? These should be the most basic questions possible. Instead we get:

"How are you feeling guys, you good? Do you need a cup of coffee tomorrow"?

What the... Are the reporters not allowed to ask certain questions or something?
They know LE’s response will probably be we are unable to release any information that will compromise our investigation imo…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saygoodbyetohollywood