ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the phone call to J was made by both so KG could see if J was actually not answering because he was sleeping or if he just wasn't answering her calls. This, to me, makes a lot of sense and I know quite a few people (myself included as a needy and drunk teen-ish) who have done this.

though it is interesting to think that perhaps, it was for a specific reason- fear? frustration? who knows.

But i think all of the calling of friends before the police is also pretty (weird but) normal- maybe they thought that one of the roommates had taken something or done something stupid and didn't want to involve the cops if it wasn't necessary? so many questions, we can all guess, hopefully we will have some answers soon.

I think the stalker line is being pursued because all 4 of these people were obviously extroverts and at that stage of their lives between them probably had hundreds of acquaintances and a huge circle of other people they came into contact with through that.

On Kaylee's TikTok (the impersonation video) they state explicitly that Xana liked to entertain at the house / host parties there

So What’s everyone’s opinion We Have just about every motive There is put out There… …1….A Rejected suitor By one of The girls At The restaurant…. 2… A Ted bundy type Sociopath…. 3 …A jealous ex b.f… 4 A jealous ex g.f…. 5….Someone spurned By The entire group…. 6… The guy seen on video at the food truck….7….An Angry neighbor upset with all the partying loud noise etc… I’m sure I missed A lot of opinions, And All these are pure speculations but doing a survey pick One Or one not mentioned above Just curious where The group of sleuths stand Remember In general, a majority in a group of people polled Is usually on the right track, keep your opinions short so we can keep track

Or the killer knew that Ethan had been drinking that night and not able to fight back as well as a result
Or the killer wasn’t expecting Ethan at all. he watched the beautiful girls in the woods some time ago goes back to kill them and is ambushed in the hall by Ethan. Kills Ethan. Xena is woken up and he attacks her she defends herself and gets defense wounds. Possibly Kaylee and Maddy now hear something but not sure what and are too scared to go check and call J to come over and check the house for them. by which point the murderer is upon them and it’s too late. The murderer doesn’t know the house except what he sees from the woods(which makes me think he lived in town at the time of the murders and already owned the knife. The sort of man who likes slasher movies.) and accidentally spares the other two girls. The dog is petrified and hiding.Not sure about the last part. Well actually I’m not sure about any of it. But if I were a mom I wouldn’t let my child return to that town in case the murderer now thinks he is a fearless killer, enjoyed it, thinks he is smarter than the wonderful FBI and police, and strikes again. Imho and moo etc. God bless and God speed to the detectives. This one really is a battle of good versus evil.

Last edited:
Mods and administrators need a facts page where verifiable facts can be listed. These are the only verified facts. For instance: A crime occurred in the early morning hours of November 13th in Moscow, ID, at 1120 King Rd.; four roommates were killed (coroner estimates between 3-4 am, two roommates were not attacked and ruled out as suspects; Kaylee and Maddie were videoed at Food Truck at 1:40 am and given a ride home by a private party who has been ruled out as a suspect, Xana and Ethan were seen at fraternity party around 9 pm on the 12th, a surviving roommate's phone was used to call police at 11:58 am, the four victims were murdered by stabbing, at least one of the victims had apparent defensive wounds, the house is a six-bedroom, three-story house, the police said there was no sign of forceable entry, the police were dispatched to the scene to investigate an "unconscious person," and discovered the crime, Ethan, Xana's boyfriend, didn't live at the house, the FBI and State Police have been called in to assist, Kaylee's sister has been assisting police with uncovering some of the evidence like the Food Truck video. What other verifiable facts do we have?
See the work done by @wnk ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide, Moscow, 13 Nov 2022 ****Media Thread**** NO DISCUSSION

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods and administrators need a facts page where verifiable facts can be listed. These are the only verified facts. For instance: A crime occurred in the early morning hours of November 13th in Moscow, ID, at 1120 King Rd.; four roommates were killed (coroner estimates between 3-4 am, two roommates were not attacked and ruled out as suspects; Kaylee and Maddie were videoed at Food Truck at 1:40 am and given a ride home by a private party who has been ruled out as a suspect, Xana and Ethan were seen at fraternity party around 9 pm on the 12th, a surviving roommate's phone was used to call police at 11:58 am, the four victims were murdered by stabbing, at least one of the victims had apparent defensive wounds, the house is a six-bedroom, three-story house, the police said there was no sign of forceable entry, the police were dispatched to the scene to investigate an "unconscious person," and discovered the crime, Ethan, Xana's boyfriend, didn't live at the house, the FBI and State Police have been called in to assist, Kaylee's sister has been assisting police with uncovering some of the evidence like the Food Truck video. What other verifiable facts do we have?
Respectfully, mods have enough to do just deleting all of the posts from posters who continually fail to adhere to the TOS, that all posters are expected to read and follow when joining. You seldom have to wade through more than a handful of pages on any thread here to see mod reminders of what can and cannot be discussed. It's pretty simple, if it is stated as fact in msm, for our purposes, we can accept it as fact. Must we? No, some people have issues with some of the sources that are accepted here. If you don't want to believe something posted there, that is certainly anyone's prerogative, but unless a mod tells us otherwise, we can accept it as fact. And there IS already a very good media thread of facts with a timeline for this case, with a link on the first page of every new thread, as well.

ETA...as noted by another poster, @Emerald1328, if you make a post and state something as fact here, a link to that should be provided. Also, anything stated as opinion should always be noted as such.

Let's not make the mods work any harder that it already is. JMO

Last edited:
So What’s everyone’s opinion We Have just about every motive There is put out There… …1….A Rejected suitor By one of The girls At The restaurant…. 2… A Ted bundy type Sociopath…. 3 …A jealous ex b.f… 4 A jealous ex g.f…. 5….Someone spurned By The entire group…. 6… The guy seen on video at the food truck….7….An Angry neighbor upset with all the partying loud noise etc… I’m sure I missed A lot of opinions, And All these are pure speculations but doing a survey pick One Or one not mentioned above Just curious where The group of sleuths stand Remember In general, a majority in a group of people polled Is usually on the right track, keep your opinions short so we can keep track

I think it's a neighbor, possibly a classmate of one of the victims, he's probably a borderline college flunky.

Imagine working At That restaurant, waitresses make money on tips which means being extra nice and treating your customers like They’re extra special, Then Add An unstable person Who starts to believe one of the girls actually is paying extra attention to only him, You can play out the rest using your imagination but in short over a period of a few weeks and many generous tips as his fascination grows He’s infatuated with one of them and Makes His move and Is Soundly rejected! He’s devistated! His sadness turns to anger, then rage He begins stalking her constantly watches her house watches her at work And decides if He can’t have Her Then She Has To Die! And He plans it All out! … This Is How I See It… Just can’t figure out why the 2 girls Were spared.. This is just my opinion..Forensics Will solved This And Well Find out the real truth, Let’s Hear everyone’s motive, With so much speculation someone Is sure to get it right…
honestly, I would be surprised if it wasn't a situation like this.

Respectfully, mods have enough to do just deleting all of the posts from posters who continually fail to adhere to the TOS, that all posters are expected to read and follow when joining. You seldom have to wade through more than a handful of pages on any thread here to see mod reminders of what can and cannot be discussed. If posters don't bother to read and adhere to that, why should we expect them to bother to check a facts page. It's pretty simple, if it is stated as fact in msm, for our purposes, we can accept it as fact. Must we? No, some people have issues with some of the sources that are accepted here. If you don't want to believe something posted there, that is certainly anyone's prerogative, but unless a mod tells us otherwise, we can accept it as fact. And there is a very good media thread for this case, with a link on the first page of every new thread, as well.

And we need links when people are stating something as fact! Even if it’s a well known fact, links should still be provided.

2, but not like Bundy.

What is everyone’s best current theory as of now?
Very angry man. Angry at women, angry at seemingly “have it all” college kids and angry at a social status he seems to never be able to join. These were targets of opportunity representing that social world and killed in rage for what they represented. Not for who they were individually.

I don't think his motivations were sexual. He might derive some sort of sexual release from the act of killing, but not a rational sexual motivation, anyway.

MOO, obviously
Trypophonophilia would be difficult to identify in a messy scene. It’s possible.

Respectfully, mods have enough to do just deleting all of the posts from posters who continually fail to adhere to the TOS, that all posters are expected to read and follow when joining. You seldom have to wade through more than a handful of pages on any thread here to see mod reminders of what can and cannot be discussed. If posters don't bother to read and adhere to that, why should we expect them to bother to check a facts page. It's pretty simple, if it is stated as fact in msm, for our purposes, we can accept it as fact. Must we? No, some people have issues with some of the sources that are accepted here. If you don't want to believe something posted there, that is certainly anyone's prerogative, but unless a mod tells us otherwise, we can accept it as fact. And there is already a very good media thread with a timeline for this case, with a link on the first page of every new thread, as well.

Members and mods create facts and rules lists that are at the beginning of earlier threads. It's part of their work to keep us on task. See for an excellent and approved summary: ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide, Moscow, 13 Nov 2022 ****Media Thread**** NO DISCUSSION

Respectfully, mods have enough to do just deleting all of the posts from posters who continually fail to adhere to the TOS, that all posters are expected to read and follow when joining. You seldom have to wade through more than a handful of pages on any thread here to see mod reminders of what can and cannot be discussed. If posters don't bother to read and adhere to that, why should we expect them to bother to check a facts page. It's pretty simple, if it is stated as fact in msm, for our purposes, we can accept it as fact. Must we? No, some people have issues with some of the sources that are accepted here. If you don't want to believe something posted there, that is certainly anyone's prerogative, but unless a mod tells us otherwise, we can accept it as fact. And there is a very good media thread with a timeline and facts for this case, with a link on the first page of every new thread, as well.

Thank you. A lot of new folks here - I would like to gently suggest that reading prior threads before you post helps keep the sleuthing and speculation productive and less redundant. If something has been confirmed or denied by a verified source or is clearly factual (e.g. time of death, how many floors are in the house, the coroner's report, LE updates, etc.) it is likely noted in a prior thread or captured on the media thread.
And please remember to add 'moo - my own opinion - as it makes it easier to distinguish between your thoughts and those facts.
moo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member