ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I was not sure and could not find any information on whether she also worked there. Wonder if she spoke to anyone (patrons or coworkers) about leaving and heading back home.

I apologize. I was wrong about that. X and M worked at the Mad Greek. I don’t know what K did.

Do people have only one camera? Everyone I know has several

Are the dwellings around where the girls lived mainly college rentals?
Purely speculation, but I imagine many of them are college rentals....but probably not all.

In the Moscow press releases, people who are not believed to be involved...
"Male in the Grub Truck surveillance video,"

Was there only one male in that video that people were suspicious about?

I've also seen others asking questions about the neighbor that apparently gave multiple interviews to MSM. That guy probably wants his name added to the 'not at this time list' too!

How can't there be some cameras around their house to show someone in the area? If scene had so much blood, wouldn't there have been blood on the killer? No one found blood outside house to see area killer left? So many questions and not any answers. Why are they keeping everything hush hush? I understand nit telling eveything. But someone may have seen someone or something odd. Let the public help! These kids were loved.

Yes. Maybe someone not immediately obvious felt strung along, or was overly emotionally attached? And, out of that they snapped? Is this what you are getting to in your question?
Yes maybe not an ex, but a younger male pal, someone who was known to the girls

Do people have only one camera? Everyone I know has several

Are the dwellings around where the girls lived mainly college rentals?
Good question. It would interesting to find out if that area is mainly college rentals or a mix that and regular homes.

It's very strange how so many assume Kaylee was the target without even considering the others.I think it's just because her family talks more so we know more about her life.

I was wondering that originally too, but someone pointed out that there was a rumor of her having a stalker, so I assume that's the reason

They likely would not have been brought out of sleep by their sense of smell, but with a central heat system running, the environment of the murder’s would be distributed throughout the house. With snow on the ground, the heater was likely running. In reference to Travis Alexander’s situation, multiply that environment by four. MOO
Didn’t the roommates call friends and E's sibling because they believed he was still sleeping or passed out? I haven't heard any mention of them smelling blood but I'm sure by the time police got there and discovered all the bodies it was not pleasant.

Agreed. Knives for hunting tend to have handles that prevent hands from slipping onto the blade. Also, first post long time lurker!
That's called a quillon or quillion.Think about how this attack takes place with the victim on a bed and a standing attacker, the difference in how the knife might be held. Which way is more proficient and perhaps how the knife is held relates the killer's knowledge of anatomy.

If they weren't the killer's targets why kill them in their sleep? Why not just move on?
I think the whole house was the target.
I really thought X and E were the targets but Im starting to agree w u. He starts on fl3 and the 2nd fl is is more difficult and louder so he stops early.

How can't there be some cameras around their house to show someone in the area? If scene had so much blood, wouldn't there have been blood on the killer? No one found blood outside house to see area killer left? So many questions and not any answers. Why are they keeping everything hush hush? I understand nit telling eveything. But someone may have seen someone or something odd. Let the public help! These kids were loved.
Cameras and the public aren't of a lot of use, especially if this is an inside job. I believe things are hush hush because they know more than they are saying.

I can’t imagine the sense of loss that these families feel. it’s just terrible. The triplets. I have a twin and I am crying writing this. In a perfect world, there wouldn’t be mental illness, and there would be no grieving.
Yes, a favorite prof of mine and his wife have triplets -- two boys and a girl, as here. Huge sorrow.

Didn’t the roommates call friends and E's sibling because they believed he was still sleeping or passed out? I haven't heard any mention of them smelling blood but I'm sure by the time police got there and discovered all the bodies it was not pleasant.
Did one of the roommates hear something? I remember seeing a screen laying in the grass at the lower back of the home just next to a window. Did one of the downstairs roommates hear something and try to exit the house via that window?

My question about this is how would the coroner determine they were asleep unless they were found in bed or else very close to bed (ie on the floor to the side like they fell out of bed)? As far as I know there is no way to physically tell if someone was asleep when they died, so it would just be from circumstantial evidence. I think the fact that they were thought to have been asleep when attacked means that even if one or more had defensive wounds, nobody got up out of bed and fought with the attacker.

You brought up a good point that made me think about this unpleasant scenario in a different way:

Of course, not everyone sleeps on their backs or stomachs (Rollings killed his victims by turning them around and stabbing through their backs). The coroner stated that all victims were stabbed in the upper chest; with one fatal wound at the end — IICR.

At the very least, the killer would have had to have enough light to see their sleeping or current positions in their beds and turn them on their backs to kill them the way the coroner stated— and it would have to be done in relatively quickly to avoid either completely waking the person, having the person fight back, and/or giving the victim time to yell out in alarm.

Also, I really do wonder how he made his way through the house and in the rooms and actually see and then murder the victims in darkness. I’ve thought about that a lot and I really don’t know and I definitely don’t think he turned on the lights.

*And to fix my typo in my previous post: I was a PIO: I am dyslexic.

Did anyone report why the girls were calling J. Did they text him several times as well as call him many times? What was so urgent they both kept calling him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper