ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're more confident than me. I'm starting to think they have 0 idea. It does seem like the FBI has taken over the case though. Wonder if that means someone came from over state lines to do it. Or if it's just too complex for Moscow PD
The FBI plays three important roles in the investigation. The CNN article linked earlier has some useful information about the multiple agencies that are working together to solve this crime. It's very informative.

They explained that the investigation is entering a crucial stage as police are starting to get forensic results back from the crime scene, and how the lab results could take longer if there is mixed DNA.
If there are several donors it is difficult to separate those two or three or four.

We don't know if they've isolated or found unknown DNA and I'm not sure they will release that information if they do. They say they have not identified a suspect but that doesn't mean they don't have the suspect's DNA.

They also discuss victimology and how police will learn everything about each victim's relationship with each other and with various people in their lives. This involves cell phone records, internet activity, and surveillance from all cameras surrounding the crime scene. They may not be finished collecting and analyzing all that information. There were four victims. As college students would have likely had a huge friend group, not to mention acquaintances.

I think it's that photo from Fox of the exterior at night he was looking at.

idaho-university-4-dead-house-8.jpg
Am I the only one who sees the covers pulled back? I don’t believe the bed was undisturbed.

Yes, I think it is irrelevant if E or anyone else was found in bed or not with regards to the "walked onto the prep" narrative. IMO, that theory is disproved with that constant sentence: "The coroner stated the four victims were likely asleep, some had defensive wounds, aand each was stabbed multiple times." (MPD)

MOO: So no-one walked to the livingroom and confronted the prep, not E, not X, not anyone else. They might have ended up elsewhere than in the bed due to the struggle, due to moving after the attack and before dying, simply falling off the bed due to the position they were left in and the gravity, or it might mean they were not in their own bed, but all this is not in conflict with them being asleep during their attack onset.
If you have the stomach for it, go to Twitter and search mall stabbing. A quick jab to the neck and jugular was hit; he goes down in seconds. Someone sleeping might manage to stand up but I doubt any of them put up much, if any, fight. Coroner said words to the effect—one fatal wound and multiple non-fatal. Also said upper torso so might not have been arterial spray so blood would have pooled in bed. I think one got up or fell off bed in a struggle and never got back up hence blood running down side of house. Coroner said bruising on some wounds indicating person was moving. I pray it was fast and shock prevented any pain. JMO

I was a college food delivery driver fwiw.

If food is commonly delivered to that residence It is possible that food had specific delivery instructions to leave the food in the back of the house where they could easily open a door or window to retrieve it.

I hope LE are getting all UE, DD, GH…etc records. Because anyone who ever delivered to that house should be questioned.

Sorry I thought a read somewhere that they had been out of town and returned around 1am. Apologies I’m new at commenting.

Yes, you did read that.
Early on, some media reported they were out of town, I finally found a source that still has that report online.
As I was searching for this, I noticed many outlets reported they were “out on the town”.
Perhaps just a phrase that was used that was easily misheard and consequently misreported.
The City of Moscow Police site says they were out in the Moscow community.

University of Idaho killings stump police: What we know
New York Times Nov 22, 2022 at 12:09 pm
“Police said the two surviving roommates had each been out of town, separately, on Saturday and returned to the home by about 1 a.m., before the four victims had arrived back from a night out.”

City of Moscow Police
King Road Homicides
“Detectives believe that on November 12th, the two surviving roommates had also been out in the Moscow community, separately, but returned home by 1 a.m. on November 13th. The two did not wake up until later that morning.”

I was a college food delivery driver fwiw.

If food is commonly delivered to that residence It is possible that food had specific delivery instructions to leave the food in the back of the house where they could easily open a door or window to retrieve it.

I hope LE are getting all UE, DD, GH…etc records. Because anyone who ever delivered to that house should be questioned.
Do you recall names written on the bags like the JIB for Xana?

I live in Moscow. It really is a ghost town. It feels to me like everyone is on edge. Main Street always looks like a Christmas postcard. This year there’s no joy, no holiday spirit, while walking down the street. Am I afraid? Yes, I am. We have added security measures at home, which helps a little. My husband works and I am often home alone. And I worry. I am praying this killer is found. Soon.

Thank you for your feedback on the town atmosphere and sorry that you are in this situation! Consider getting an electronic security system (with notification signs and exterior lights).

Do you recall names written on the bags like the JIB for Xana?
There should be a receipt stapled to the bag With the food.
That receipt would identify the location where the food was made and the date of purchase.
My guess is that must be old. It has also been said that Xana’s dad came down to check locks, did he bring her a hamburger from her home town?

There should be a receipt stapled to the bag With the food.
That receipt would identify the location where the food was made and the date of purchase.
My guess is that must be old. It has also been said that Xana’s dad came down to check locks, did he bring her a hamburger from her home town?
Thank you. Just curious, why would her Dad put her name on the order if he ordered & picked it up? I wonder if they visited her sister in Pullman that night in the missing hours.

May be all four roommates were the target period. But, maybe the killer was really, really, mad at just one of the roommates and that particular one received the worst of it. A target within a target ?
If Dad's comment is accurate and not a LE rehearsed script-fed to the Media-and one of the victims wounds were different -say - worse-----wouldn't that mean that victim was probably killed last? The extra time and noise needed to overkill would wake up the others if still alive? imo

Does anyone remember the first interview Alivia gave after the murders? I can't seem to find it anywhere online. In that interview I remember how she described K as smart, driven, etc. but one thing she said was that K was a 'mean girl'. Does anyone remember that interview?
Yes I do. I think she mean't 'mean girl' like the movie. Same interview her mother said she could be a 'brat'. IIRC.

when Brian says it's been 'confirmed'( that is, confirmed as fact) is this based on Steve's newest comments?

I realise that NewNation put out another Idaho special last night but was there anything of interest in the show or was it mainly rehashing & representing info we've discussed?

Anybody know if it's worth watching ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members