ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I 100% agree with you. Throughout this case I've seen so many people speculate as to why LE releases certain information. Instead of taking LE's statements at face value, so many are trying to twist things around claiming that maybe LE is trying to "trick" or "taunt" the killer. That would be so reckless, not to mention unethical. The community could be a huge help to LE if we would only do what they are asking of us, instead of trying to read some ulterior motive into everything LE says or does.
Well, we are a sleuthing site and we do ask questions about every single bit of information. That is what we do. We have to research and do our own sleuthing regardless of what LE has stated. JMO

At 11.15 "you do those things right at the beginning and it sets you up for success".

Sounds like they got something solid.
Thank you so much for posting this link, I wouldn't have found this interview on my own and it was really interesting, with so much information. I also think they have something solid, particularly from Chief Fry's answer to the question of the case going cold - a firm, confident, No.

I love how he talks about the vehicle, like no big deal! I feel like there’s some psychology behind this, as if they know the owner is not going to come forward but maybe someone who knows the owner will come forward if they make it sound very nonchalant.

:) Just wanting to talk to the individuals who were in that vehicle…
They may have some valuable information for us :)

MOO
"We started receiving many, many tips..." He says with a smile.

Ornery chief :cool:

More from the Fox article below..

On Wednesday, former FBI Assistant Director Chris Swecker told Fox News the investigation is "at a sensitive stage."

"It’s on the verge of being a cold case in the sense that resources and the FBI and the State Police start to peel off," he said on "America’s Newsroom."

Which is a really confusing statement considering that FBI has increased it's agents from 20 to 46?

The calls about the white Hyundai car are going to an FBI call center instead of Moscow PD. That's the increase. Apparently they are experiencing a heavy call volume.

More from the Fox article below..

On Wednesday, former FBI Assistant Director Chris Swecker told Fox News the investigation is "at a sensitive stage."

"It’s on the verge of being a cold case in the sense that resources and the FBI and the State Police start to peel off," he said on "America’s Newsroom."

Which is a really confusing statement considering that FBI has increased it's agents from 20 to 46?

File it under - probably didn't happen?

I saw that daily mail link too ( a few pages back) saying ' manpower' was being reduced.
Think there's been a lot of inaccurate reporting.

the national media pressure is still massive, which means the political pressure is, so I just can't see them running down staffing because we're in 4th week of a mass murder

You guys, this Dad is not supposed to know how LE works. He's not supposed to be acting rationally or doing anything that we might deem normal. His entire internal self is has gone haywire. NOt saying he is crazy but in times of grief, we do not process info like we should. We can short circuit. If it were me, I'd prob be hospitalized by now, tbh.
Ima say we need to give this poor soul some grace. Questioning his judgment, judging what he says, remarks about what he might do next make me personally very uncomfortable. Our role is not to judge him - but to help him.
Yes, I so agree. I was a little hard on him in a comment I made a couple of days ago and I feel bad about it. I don’t think there is a rule book on how to navigate your way thru such an awful event.

How hard can it be to track down a car if they have such specific information about the model and year? There can't be that many in the state. Why do they need to appeal to the public and flood their tip line?
You can't be serious. Anyway, they don't even know the license plate so it could be from any state.

ETA: there were a total of 650,127 of those model years sold in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member