ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police haven't even named a POI. 220lbs and an arrest in 3 months? Why do people feel the need to give their theory down to details such as weight, etc? Seems so silly to list a supposed weight.

Killer is likely male but could weigh 160 or 280. Where are you getting 220 from?

The perpetrator killed Ethan who is tall enough, with a knife. The perpetrator is not of slight build. Not a young slight university student.

That is why. More important than, victims car colours, blood seeps out of houses, and moon phases.

Last edited:
Where are you seeing that? Was it from one of the press conferences?
All I'm seeing is:
The call was made from one of the surviving roommates’ cell phones inside the residence. Multiple people talked with the 911 dispatcher before Moscow Police arrived at the location.
It’s been reported and confirmed since the first week or so.

Well what did LE mess up on? He didn’t list anything.
Among his frustrations with the department's lack of transparency was their refusal to reveal the alibis of certain people they say they've cleared of suspicion.

'If you don't share your alibi, then you're scared your alibi isn't strong enough to share with the community because that gives them a chance to peer review it,' Goncalves said.

He also told FOX he was upset the department wouldn't explain why they thought there was no connection between stabbings that recently occurred in both Washington and Oregon.

'Don't treat us like we're a bunch of little kids,' he said. 'You're saying it's not related. Then tell us why it's not related.'

'They've messed up a million times. But I don't get to say that because what experience does Steve have?' he added. 'He doesn't know. He's just a dad who woke up one day and had his life turned upside down.'

K's father basically said as much:
Goncalves said the students died quickly and did not bleed for hours, so an earlier 911 call would not have saved their lives.
"Nobody suffered and nobody felt like that kind of pain," Goncalves said.
Source
But subsequently, Gonsalves has called into question police information about the case.
He said the above almost two weeks ago.

I'd probably expand a few states, but good links and yes, LE should be able to nail down that pool, and that they haven't tells us something.
I agree. Plus, they asked for information about the “occupants” not the owners.
Guess they didn’t get a photo of the car or license plates. So- was there just a tip about that make/model being seen suspiciously?
Or did they track it somewhere until the local camera coverage ended but it had no plate?

Seems rather cagey to me.
IMO

I equate US Marshals with fugitives
In layman's terms, the Marshals are the federal government's muscle, if there is a suspect they most likely would be brought in to track them down especially if they travel out of local jurisdiction. DEA would be if it involved drugs, FBI is more like the brains of the operation in this case, they have some fantastic investigative skills and the DEA has some incredible toys to work with regarding surveillance. Either way they all have a pretty great skill set, their capacity reaches far beyond any local agency.

I was wondering same - one way a killer could be certain to carry out this extent of horror would be if everyone targeted was already heavily sedated. Assume that testing will show if everyone had a common drug in their body but I believe testing has to search for specific substances rather than it just being revealed so that could be difficult.
Maybe K and M were roofied at the bar? JMO.

If I’m half drunk, fully asleep and on my stomach, all it would take is someone grabbing my hair to lift my head up and severing my carotid artery. I’d be dead in less than a minute. I wouldn’t stand a chance and would never know what hit me. I’d basically bleed out into the mattress.

Fwiw, I think this crime was swift and efficient.

moo.
I agree that the murders were quick and hopefully the victims didn't have much time to be fearful, feel pain or otherwise.

Their necks weren't cut though. I recall the coroner saying that. They each had multiple stab wounds, one of which was fatal. Required more effort and strength how it was done, IMO

This is not good, people need to calm down and relax

That's why the moderators enforce not alluding to anyone as a killer that hasn't been named a POI/suspect. That type of accusation and what follows can destroy multiple other lives.

I agree. Plus, they asked for information about the “occupants” not the owners.
Guess they didn’t get a photo of the car or license plates. So- was there just a tip about that make/model being seen suspiciously?
Or did they track it somewhere until the local camera coverage ended but it had no plate?

Seems rather cagey to me.
IMO
imo, of course -

so the four boundaries that LE posted were selected because they were the boundaries that locked in the only potential entrance and exit for the killer. unless the killer parachuted in and was airlifted out, they had to cross one of those four boundaries to get to the house. So think of that as the inner box. everything around that area is a bigger box. everything outside of that, an even bigger one. but LE only wants to look within the inner box to see what was there. then they'd follow everything/one from the inner box, not vice versa. that's why they didn't expand the area to the university - they didn't need to. if the killer got into the house, LE knows they crossed into the inner box. start there, ID, move outwards. IMO and for some reason, that white car with 'occupants' is apparently one of the pieces they can't identify. And by following enough video and maybe witness accounts, they have determined that the car was there, there may have been one or more people in the car, and they've lost the trail or there are several potential routes it could have taken. there are lots of roads out there with not much, so depending one which way the killer headed, they could have fallen off the radar. they could have a new car. they could have murdered an entire family in one obscure location and stolen a new one, etc. we just don't know. the fact that LE is asking for help from the public means they're run out of better options, and anyone who's ever answered phones on a tip or help line knows how much crazy rolls in and how much time it takes. that's all jmo of how this happened, except that I do know that if you're lookin for something specific, you start in the smallest possible area first.

this aint the social LE is worried bout trust me. I went to Fb today for 30 mins and its crazy. Straight up accusations to full names and no mods. 70k members tho.
I hope they find the killer as soon as possible because all of those being accused by randos are suffering unnecessary in addition to their grief and fear.

I would like to think LE knows how to do their job……
Yes of course. I wasn’t suggesting any incompetence on the part of LE. I like and respect all divisions of law enforcement. I just thought that the quickest way to get rid of dirty clothes would be to immediately throw them in the washer and just leave them and depart the scene asap. I was wondering if the killer was dressed in “layers” as it was cold out that night. Have a good night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay