ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There might have been fog that night as well - anyone know where to find that out (if it matters)? I’m a moon person & know we (I’m local) had fog around then but can’t remember the specific night(s).
There was fog the previous night. Check http//weather.gov NWS Spokane

Anger's an emotion; what triggered the anger, what was its cause? Why then? why them?
Most likely a power struggle or some sort of “injustice” or “unfairness” or plain somebody thought they got screwed. Anger is brought on by a lot of things. I think Anger was the core emotion behind the killings IMO

Most likely a power struggle or some sort of “injustice” or “unfairness” or plain somebody thought they got screwed. Anger is brought on by a lot of things. I think Anger was the core emotion behind the killings IMO
Oftentimes involving money perhaps?

If I was police, I would get a warrant for the Meta accounts of the two girls. Do metadata analysis around the time of the crime, especially Insta. More so proxy users using tunnels. Where is the public key coming from?

Ordinary anger and rage are too emotional, too hectic, not orderly enough to pull this off. It's going on four weeks and we are grasping at straws, chasing shadows. To me, this is something else.
JMHO

If I was police, I would get a warrant for the Meta accounts of the two girls. Do metadata analysis around the time of the crime, especially Insta.
my guess and opinion would be that they're already doing that, but if the guy is using multiple burners, vpn, tor, planted cameras that record to burner sim, etc, it's pretty hard to catch him, esp if he either didn't make direct contact or, if he knew the victims and had peripheral contact, he could have used his own data for that and blended in with all the rest. if the killer is tech savvy at all, lots of ways to hide it imo.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Perhaps someone felt his manhood had been disrespected somehow -- felt someone had gotten something over on him, or withdrawn something from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
my guess and opinion would be that they're already doing that, but if the guy is using multiple burners, vpn, tor, planted cameras that record to burner sim, etc, it's pretty hard to catch him, esp if he either didn't make direct contact or, if he knew the victims and had peripheral contact, he could have used his own data for that and blended in with all the rest. if the killer is tech savvy at all, lots of ways to hide it imo.
The FBI are not like public citizens. Government is not bound by infrastructure, software or law to attain information.
Government can also access Meta and Google datasets.
I think the perp has some computer skillsets but not enough network understanding of government technology.

The FBI are not like public citizens. Government is not bound by infrastructure or law to attain information.
Government can also access Meta and Google datasets.
true. but if the trails go cold and lead to anonymity, then it doesn't matter imo. and actually, there are laws governing it, too, but not digging into that. just saying imo there are ways to hide tech fingerprints. too many of them.

True, but isn’t Idaho home to various militia groups and the like? JMO
Not that I've heard. Then again I did not know a bar there hosts competitive knife throwing tournament either.
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

<modsnip - quoted post contained discussion based on social media of non-POI>
That's why eyewitnesses are notoriously inaccurate. Sometimes they spend too much time thinking about it and false memories are created.
To them they're thinking "hey I just remembered, I think I heard something when I was dozing off." So they change their story. They really do want to help but it's just wishful thinking on their part.

If people on SM don't calm down, there is a real possibility that somebody is going to get hurt and at this point, People are doxxing people who LE have indicated were not suspects, family members of people LE does not consider suspects and worked hard at leaving ugly reviews for a medical professional that may or may not be related to someone LE does not consider to be a suspect.

Technically speaking, it is not allowable to leave reviews of medical professionals if you haven’t been their patient. It can be neither “my boyfriend visited them”, nor “I read in the newspaper”. The fact that such reviews appear means that the sites where they are posted are at best, not reliable.

Cybercrime is a relatively new crime, maybe seven years maybe longer. Yes you can have criminal charges for harassment and stalking, (felonies). Permanent record if anything is electronic. Stored on hd of all computers.

You must be young, I took my first computer course in 1985!
They’re 20 years into having a dedicated organization within the FBI but cybercrime has been around almost as long as computers.
MIT was hacked in the 60’s and us older peeps were hit by the first virus in the 90’s, “Mellissa”. Online sex trafficking was well underway by then, globally.
The FBI created their cybercrime unit in 2002, that year they had over 75,000 complaints.
FBI: Cyber Crime

Only posting this because at 1:20 there’s a clip of a PIO ( Public Information Officer) for the Moscow Police Department speaking about the white Elantra.

Just took me by surprise because I didn’t know they had a spokesperson. Weird that she goes on camera to Inside Edition of all programs ( JMO). Not insinuating anything, just found it odd.
Know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member