ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda looks like lips, but also the top doesn’t look like a head. Also looks like a chimpanzee. Maybe the camera was moving too much and too far away—steering wheel looks square so IMO, the image has been distorted quite a bit by lack of light, movement, distance. MOO
He is dressed like a bandit or ….the boogeyman per MRS G

I am so happy to see you posting!!!
Mary said that whomever did this crime, could blend right back in to life's situations, he is capable of repeating the behavior if someone does something that he deems offense to his person.
I'm hoping that Idaho BCI has the lead in this case, and the FBI is assisting.
This case seems to be way over Moscow's police forces

That's why eyewitnesses are notoriously inaccurate. Sometimes they spend too much time thinking about it and false memories are created.
To them they're thinking "hey I just remembered, I think I heard something when I was dozing off." So they change their story. They really do want to help but it's just wishful thinking on their part.
Especially when they have changed their story so many times and what they claimed seemed extremely vague.

You must be young, I took my first computer course in 1985!
They’re 20 years into having a dedicated organization within the FBI but cybercrime has been around almost as long as computers.
MIT was hacked in the 60’s and us older peeps were hit by the first virus in the 90’s, “Mellissa”. Online sex trafficking was well underway by then, globally.
The FBI created their cybercrime unit in 2002, that year they had over 75,000 complaints.
FBI: Cyber Crime
Lol I'm really feeling aged on this thread.

Only posting this because at 1:20 there’s a clip of a PIO ( Public Information Officer) for the Moscow Police Department speaking about the white Elantra.

Just took me by surprise because I didn’t know they had a spokesperson. Weird that she goes on camera to Inside Edition of all programs ( JMO). Not insinuating anything, just found it odd.
Know what I mean?

Inside edition agreed to softball questions

Hi, just catching up on the last few days...I can't seem to find where we discussed the bodycam footage - can anyone help me please?

Only posting this because at 1:20 there’s a clip of a PIO ( Public Information Officer) for the Moscow Police Department speaking about the white Elantra.

Just took me by surprise because I didn’t know they had a spokesperson. Weird that she goes on camera to Inside Edition of all programs ( JMO). Not insinuating anything, just found it odd.
Know what I mean?

Baffling, isn’t it? What a strategy.

Interesting.

Why the knife, as opposed to a gun, say?
JMO

I would imagine if he had used a firearm several of the other roommates would have woken up immediately and possibly escape the house. Not to mention waking up the neighbors as well. Thus making a clean escape from the area much more difficult.

It would be interesting to know if LE checked the washer and dryer. I also wonder if the killer dressed in layers, took off exterior layer and threw in the washing machine.
Of course they checked. No way a killer washes clothes in a laundry next to the two survivors bedrooms. IMO.

Maybe K and M were roofied at the bar? JMO.
There is no way they could even walk to the Grub Truck had they been roofied. IMO.

I equate US Marshals with fugitives
I had about a dozen U.S. Marshalls who were staying at my hotel in Alaska. They had met there from all over the country to go on a guys' vacation fishing. They were very reluctant to say what their jobs were. I got to know them while they were there because my dog always wanted them to pet him every time we saw them. They were really nice guys and my dog LOVED them.

Police Chief wasn't aware of the front door being left open and doesn't know
Yes agree re the profile of a murderer , could be either gender - I ended up taking the train even tho ppl said I was being paranoid and silly !

If ppl are still unsure if it was an uber or sorority driver, then I am hopeful that the driver is a key witness and is being kept protected by the police away from media etc.
I feel like it was someone close to K or had this fixation with her . I can’t knock this feeling . JMO

i'm sure you have heard about replacing the screws in your lock hardware on your door to larger screws that actually go into the door frame itself. that makes it a lot, lot harder to kick in your door.

That said, something like this might be optimal. Though i'd rather see part of this actually wedge into a 2nd part on the floor. Instructions with exact measurement to give the most secure wedge possible

That said, i'm not freaked out about this case, i dont think it was random or anything like that.

View attachment 386321
I bought 2 of these too. Just the door brace (no alarm). It slides on wood or tile, stays on carpet. Works best if you put a rubber backed rug at the door over wood or tile, then put the door jam in place. The rubber on the back of the rug keeps it from sliding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678