ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow how weird the vics' house is now blurred out on earth and the images are changed now back to a 2007 image. must be important to the investigation if they're blurring things out and replacing the 2021 images with 2007 ones.

They have completely removed the 2013 & 2007 images from the browser version. You used to be able to see the old garage and everything, but it's all gone now.

ETA: Just thought this was odd as they could have just opted to blur the historical images as well, but chose to remove them completely.

I agree but stand by what i said .
LE would have announced to the public anyone they deemed a serious person of interest due to evidence found AT THE SCENE of crime

IMO they do not have one because they either do not have the evidence and if they do, they haven't matched it to anyone in their databse !!!!!!!!

LE would have a lot more problems if they had this info and did not ask for the publics help finding the suspect/s and they committed new crimes that could have been avoided.
This is not how investigations work. And for good reason that posters have stated over and over again. And many of those posters are retired Law Enforcement that know a thing or two about it. Imo.

Suspects and Persons of interest are frequently named by LE , especially when there is a danger to the public. I do not thin anyone would diasgree at this point the person/s who commited these crimes are a danger to the public.

Do you really think LE matched DNA or prints found on the victims at the scene to a suspect but are keeping that info to themselves but releasing the make model of a car instead ?

IMO vigalante justice is not a factor in this case at this point lol
What you are suggesting is the equivalent doxxing someone, X1000. Releasing names can ruin people's lives.
There are attorneys who earn a living from LE incorrectly naming a suspect publicly.
A car cannot sue LE but a person can.

My opinion only, is the someone came running out the front door after discovering the victims
That does not seem plausible. Because that means they would have discovered the victims before 8-9am and not called police until closer to noon.
Think again one of the surviving roommates or friends closed it before police got there not realizing it. They would’ve all been it shock.
I know I had a sudden death in our family and I truly cannot remember hardly anything about the details the few days around the death. And my case was not violent or anything just a natural death. I wouldn’t even know if I closed a door or anything.

Random thoughts.

It is quite plausible that the front door was open between 8-9 AM. Later that morning, one of the survivors before going upstairs, may have closed the door. It also could have been closed by one of the visitors who arrived on the scene before LE. The chief’s response to this was less than forceful.

The LE visit last night could have been related to simple giving new officers a Vite of the carnage, but I wonder if, during the collection of personal events, a new discovery was made.

The recent article in the Idaho newspaper quoted several neighbors who relate that the night of the murders was very atypical for a Saturday night. Would a stalker casing the house have known that there would be no house party that night?
I agree about the door being closed

how typical is this?

i'm in Minnesota and I can't recall border authorities being alerted to possible cars that Minnesota authorities are looking for. But then again i'm in the southern part so I could just be ignorant to it. Is it kind of standard to put out BOLOs like this in states that border Canada or does Idaho LE have more of a specific reason for doing so.

*MOO*

If people on SM don't calm down, there is a real possibility that somebody is going to get hurt and at this point, People are doxxing people who LE have indicated were not suspects, family members of people LE does not consider suspects and worked hard at leaving ugly reviews for a medical professional that may or may not be related to someone LE does not consider to be a suspect.
Time for them to lawyer up!

Some folks are reading a lot into one of the Dads stating that he signed a waiver so they could look at pieces of mail. I'm thinking it is likely standard investigative procedure to have the lessee (in this case, the parents) sign a waiver to check mail for potential leads. In other words, may be nothing to it other than wanting to look through it to see if anything is there.

My opinion.

how typical is this?

i'm in Minnesota and I can't recall border authorities being alerted to possible cars that Minnesota authorities are looking for. But then again i'm in the southern part so I could just be ignorant to it. Is it kind of standard to put out BOLOs like this in states that border Canada or does Idaho LE have more of a specific reason for doing so.

*MOO*
I think it's fairly routine. I've seen this a few times (I'm in NE WA state).

I believe everyone cleared by LE already is indeed innocent , in fact even otherwise I cant believe a college kid could do this.
Sorry if this has been asked already, but the person who dropped them home , the driver - has been cleared ? They must have some relevant information that can help.
Last year when I had to take taxis regularly for work, I ended up requesting a female driver - I'm sorry but I felt a bit safer (just rape is worrying enough without the murder part though) I just felt very vulnerable the whole one hour in an enclosed space kept looking on my phone whether we were still on route. Edited to say, I felt bad for feeling that way as the drivers seemed polite and nice, some chatty some quiet probably all harmless
I know this was only a 5 minute drive, but the driver must be key , last known person to have definitely seen them just before.

Some folks are reading a lot into one of the Dads stating that he signed a waiver so they could look at pieces of mail. I'm thinking it is likely standard investigative procedure to have the lessee (in this case, the parents) sign a waiver to check mail for potential leads. In other words, may be nothing to it other than wanting to look through it to see if anything is there.

My opinion.
I hadn't thought about this until your post. It's quite possible all the other families were asked to sign, too.

I believe everyone cleared by LE already is indeed innocent , in fact even otherwise I cant believe a college kid could do this.
Sorry if this has been asked already, but the person who dropped them home , the driver - has been cleared ? They must have some relevant information that can help.
Last year when I had to take taxis regularly for work, I ended up requesting a female driver - I'm sorry but I felt a bit safer (just rape is worrying enough without the murder part though) I just felt very vulnerable the whole one hour in an enclosed space kept looking on my phone whether we were still on route.
I know this was only a 5 minute drive, but the driver must be key , last known person to have definitely seen them just before.
Yes, it was an independent driving service (I'm guessing UBER). That person HAS been cleared.

Last year when I had to take taxis regularly for work, I ended up requesting a female driver - I'm sorry but I felt a bit safer (just rape is worrying enough without the murder part though) I just felt very vulnerable the whole one hour in an enclosed space kept looking on my phone whether we were still on route. Edited to say, I felt bad for feeling that way as the drivers seemed polite and nice, some chatty some quiet probably all harmless
I do not want to churn the pot here, but we've had plenty of cases that people who've been cleared end up being the suspect. Also,the profile of a murderer includes men, women of all ages.

The investigators who were on scene last night look similar to the investigators who were there Dec 3. First video is Dec 3, next one is from last night.

The one glaring difference is the agents from last night clearly did NOT want to be recognized. Also pay attention to them while they are inside the house. They enter the one bedroom with their heads tilted so their faces cannot be seen by the camera filming outside, just like when they exit the house and get into the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1