ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that we are not entitled to any investigative information, nor should we be. All I was saying was that he has a right to say whatever he likes. We may not agree with it, we may feel that it is wrong, but in the end it was his daughter that was murdered and if wants to say something regarding her he has that right.

And he's not the only one speaking out, although most of the others are either neighbors of the house or anonymous behind various internet forum practices.

While SG may muddy the investigative waters for those of us in our armchairs, LE knows the totality of the evidence so far and has its own priorities.

All of us have the right to speak publicly. Unfortunately, SG may find himself with less information than he might otherwise have had, at this point, due to LE handling him in such a manner that he doesn't affect the investigation.

Does anyone know whether the attorney hired by SG is a civil plaintiff's attorney?

Who has a good logical theory on the order of the homicides......struggling with this one

Was E and X killed before K and M.......or was it the other way around

Thoughts?

From the Moscow PD page:

Bolded by me. How did the murderer encounter Ethan and Xana, if they were asleep when they were attacked?
I'm thinking one or both may have woken up. Usually when that happens in the middle of the night you sometimes get up to use the bathroom or get a quick drink. Maybe the killer heard someone stirring downstairs and if he did in fact have a vehicle nearby was worried it would be noticed. Or killer could have been spotted by Ethan or Xana coming down to see who was up. The terror of it all is heartbreaking
From the Moscow PD page:

Bolded by me. How did the murderer encounter Ethan and Xana, if they were asleep when they were attacked?
They've since come out and said some fought back, no? I think the coroner was overwhelmed by the case at first. AJMO

It's a free country and he can say whatever he wants. But what good is it going to do? Imo. What good does it do to release info only the killer might know? When LE interviews a suspect he might slip up and say something ok only LE knows. Then they know they have their guy. Imo.
True, also LE will have to spend time tamping down bad information and rumors.

Did any of the girls in sororities mentor or tutor younger males in E's fraternity? Was this jealousy and rage of a unrequited love or a bad hazing? What if this was 2 killers having planned this for awhile.? Just right across the street always watching? Most people know now to not have their phone with them. Easy to just put phone on a channel to show activity. Just my opinion..don't know where the car comes into it? Anyway just putting thoughts on paper.. just my ideas/ speculation. Maybe much closer to home then a serial killer? Jmo

I couldn't disagree more.

Of course not, and that is why the father is angry. But I guaranty that they are telling him even less now.
I’m sorry, do you mean to keep quoting my post? I replied to your first one that I misunderstood the OP and deleted my post. Just wasn’t sure if it was a mistake or not!

I understand that we are not entitled to any investigative information, nor should we be. All I was saying was that he has a right to say whatever he likes. We may not agree with it, we may feel that it is wrong, but in the end it was his daughter that was murdered and if wants to say something regarding her he has that right.
he has the "right", but that doesn't make it the right thing to do, especially since there are other parents and extended family who also need the case to be solved. I don't know how it helped the families of EC and X to learn that " it was a hell of a battle going on" there on the second floor.

ETA. Forgot to mention that the media shares every bit of criticism.

Last edited:
I have thought that also, but why did he not kill the first ones home? They seemed like they were home at least over an hour before the others arrived.

Did he go in earlier because he knew the code and left the slider open?

The code door makes a whirring sound when unlocked and locked to let you know it is working. It is distinctive,

Also, if you don’t open the door at the right time, you have to enter the code again as it does not unlock. I have this kind of lock and with many failures, have learned to listen for the right moment to release the door handle and unlock the door.

As far as the open front door. if I don’t pull my door shut enough, it does not close all the way and will come open.If someone is in a hurry, I can see why they would not close the door enough.

Did he go downstairs to finish the job? Was Ethan not injured enough and he got up and the killer heard a noise upstairs?

Going out the front door seems really risky .
Maybe he wanted to kill all of them, and he knew the other two weren't home yet? Maybe he wanted there to be enough time for them all to fall asleep before he attacked? I do agree that going out the front door is risky and unless they changed their clothes running into anyone would be catastrophic to their plan.

I'm thinking one or both may have woken up. Usually when that happens in the middle of the night you sometimes get up to use the bathroom or get a quick drink. Maybe the killer heard someone stirring downstairs and if he did in fact have a vehicle nearby was worried it would be noticed. Or killer could have been spotted by Ethan or Xana coming down to see who was up. The terror of it all is heartbreaking

They've since come out and said some fought back, no? I think the coroner was overwhelmed by the case at first. AJMO
I think the most common description by LE is that they were attacked in their bed. Might have fought back while being attacked after being attacked in sleep.

If SG saw KG's body, it would have been after the autopsy, probably not a great representation of how she looked at the scene. The death certificate may well contain some information, such as "stab wound to lung and liver".

I suspect he may have spoken to the coroner.

As much as it may pain her family, Kaylee's body is "evidence" and was treated as such. An injury to the chest with a large knife would lead to death (or at least loss of consciousness) very quickly. If there are multiple large gashes, it sounds like overkill. Simply comparing K and M's injuries doesn't identify targeting. The injuries also need to be compared to those of E and X.

Coroner says X had defensive wounds. According to all reports, the reason the Floor 1 roommates were so concerned is that none of their roommates were visible and none were answering their phones (inside their rooms).

So the killer went into the bedroom. The Coroner has said at least twice that they were "sleeping" although she later said only "some" were still in their beds.

It is only SG's view, AFAIK, that there was a fierce battle. The "fierce battle" is not corroborated by the Coroner's "some had defensive wounds" statement. Defensive wounds do not necessarily indicate fierce battle, although understandably, many would like to think X and E put up a fight.

Early on, the same SG said that "they didn't suffer," implying that death was swift (which surely it would be if the injuries he described on his own daughter were actual).

But SG doesn't know the details of what happened in the second floor room - at least not all the details.

I would assume all four were in their beds, when the door opened and someone came in with a knife.

But he spoke about all 4 victims, not just his daughter. Were I one of the surviving parents, I'd be furious that he was describing their brutal death scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02