ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are only some of my guesses:

1. Seems somewhat hard to believe that the hometown murderer's arrest is unrelated.
2. Seems like the Sharon Tate murders in that it's so gruesome. Was the killer high on drugs?
3. Was this a hit, since the murderer was so skilled at killing and so cruel?

4. This wasn't a Ted Bundy functioning college student, but a truly disturbed psychopath.
5. I understand that Kaylee's dad is overcome with grief and anger, and is lashing out at the police. He is frustrated that this hasn't been solved.

6. I think this is a lone man who is a hometown person and was filled with fantasies about Kaylee. He had been watching her in her house. Did he first try to make contact at the Corner Club or just was ignored and that through him in a rage? The police should be looking in detail at that bar's security videos.
7.Everyone saw what appeared to be the Elantra pulling out of a parked spot on the street below the house on the body cam of the police in the field dealing with underage drinking, right? That was at 3 am I believe.

50% chance of being correct…..or not‍
I think it's less than that. It would be interesting to know how many women have committed mass murders and what weapons were used in such crimes. The only women I can think of who killed multiple people are those that murdered their children. I would be very surprised if the killer turns out to be a woman.

These are only some of my guesses:

1. Seems somewhat hard to believe that the hometown murderer's arrest is unrelated.
2. Seems like the Sharon Tate murders in that it's so gruesome. Was the killer high on drugs?
3. Was this a hit, since the murderer was so skilled at killing and so cruel?

4. This wasn't a Ted Bundy functioning college student, but a truly disturbed psychopath.
5. I understand that Kaylee's dad is overcome with grief and anger, and is lashing out at the police. He is frustrated that this hasn't been solved.

6. I think this is a lone man who is a hometown person and was filled with fantasies about Kaylee. He had been watching her in her house. Did he first try to make contact at the Corner Bar or just was ignored and that through him in a rage? The police should be looking in detail at that bar's security videos.
7.Everyone saw what appeared to be the Elantra pulling out of a parked spot on the street below the house on the body cam of the police in the field dealing with underage drinking, right? That was at 3 am I believe.
7. ? Given that the police have repeatedly said that isn't the car?

We know K and M were in the same bed.

"And in the end, they died together, in the same room, in the same bed. And it's a shame, and it hurts. But the beauty of the two always being together is something that will – it comforts us, it lets us know that they were with their best friends in the whole world."
I was just thinking, if it turns out to be the case where K was hurt the worst, maybe that’s partly because she was trying to protect M.

Has anyone brought the possibility of this being a murder for hire type of scenario? Seems highly unlikely but at this point anything is possible.
I think that's entirely possible. I can't get my head around how slick these murders were. This person REALLY knew what they were doing, and given the magnitude of what they were about to do, along with the associated risks, still went right ahead and did it. A very confident and experienced person in a field involving stealth and murder - MOO. Whilst there were advantages to committing this crime at night, there would have been big disadvantages also - particularly lack of light. Maybe one of those fortunate indivi
duals who can see reasonably well in darkness (Around 50% of people can see in darkness - the degree varies.) Refer this link www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/268281. Night goggles - a possibility.Maybe lots of practice in moving around steathily at night. Maybe an associate of the victims who happened top have a military background or siimilar, or a "knife for hire". The use of a knife IMHO was in order to avoid likelihood of murders being immediately discovered, but also potentially to leverage the "horror" value of these murders - maybe a latent message there for others. MOO
I hope you never lose a child. There is no “counseling”, no solace, no reprieve. The grief is all encompassing and it takes your legs out from under you. The world is turned upside down, and nothing makes sense or matters except getting answers. You somehow believe that those answers will bring you peace, so you go balls to the wall to get them. The sad truth is that even getting those answers will never be enough. The pain will still be there, the fog that surrounds you won’t lift, and the fact that life continues and the world is still spinning seems, at best, to be sacrilege.

Please…let that father wail and scream and beat his chest. Let him name call and stir emotions. Let him, while he is remembering holding his daughter’s hand, while he is remembering her first steps, while he recalling dropping her off at college for the first time, let him grieve. He has earned that. He deserves that. Every parent who has ever had to look into the lifeless eyes of their dead child deserves that. Begrudging him that right is not anyone’s right. If the worst he does in his darkest hours is name call, LE is going to need to suck it up. That was his daughter.
~A Grieving Mom
Such a beautifully written, and utterly compelling post. I am so very sorry that you have experienced such a loss.. Who could blame this poor man for trying to get answers.

People in their early 20s with schizophrenia have committed violent mass murder of peers. That's not to suggest that a schizophrenic is behind these murders, but men in their early 20s are "developmentally" capable of mass murder. I don't think anyone should be ruled out due to age or gender, although the suspect is most likely male. Link

If targeted means planned, then we know that the suspect planned to murder at that house, perhaps with a specific individual in mind. Police have said that either the residence or an individual at the residence was the target.

It's exceedingly rare for someone with schizophrenia to commit mass murder. It's even more exceedingly rare for someone with schizophrenia to be able to premeditate and execute a mass murder like this one where evidence implicating him doesn't seem to be have been left all over the crime scene. That's because someone with decompensated schizophrenia will often not have the organizational skills and executive function necessary to pull off a murder like this.

We know K and M were in the same bed.

"And in the end, they died together, in the same room, in the same bed. And it's a shame, and it hurts. But the beauty of the two always being together is something that will – it comforts us, it lets us know that they were with their best friends in the whole world."
Yes I agree. You’d have to go back and see the coroner’s quote that I was replying to to see why my statement is questionable.

I still don't think the person they're looking for is a

I was just thinking, if it turns out to be the case where K was hurt the worst, maybe that’s partly because she was trying to protect M.
Yes, if he went for M first, K might have enraged him -- punched him, tackled him, etc. -- we don't know. If so, that might be why her injuries were worse. The natural tendency is to crave understanding... her wounds mean something... but they might not.

Anyone know if the Hyundai 2011-2013 had anything special that later/earlier models would not? Could they be trying to match fibers from the scene? Then they located footage of the vehicle on a camera to determine color?

Indeed, and the profiler who keeps using the word 'satiation' in his postulations is spot on, IMO, because one only stabs 4 people to death in one sitting, and while they sleep, if and only if he has an unquenchable bloodlust and compulsion to kill.

This ain't the work of no frat boy, incel, or aggrieved ex-lover. This is serious business done by a seriously disturbed sadist.

My opinion.
Agree. Listening to the profilers, imo they even said as much. IMO this was planned, this person chose to kill 4 people, and this is a very twisted killer - IMO.

It's exceedingly rare for someone with schizophrenia to commit mass murder. It's even more exceedingly rare for someone with schizophrenia to be able to premeditate and execute a mass murder like this one where evidence implicating him doesn't seem to be have been left all over the crime scene. That's because someone with decompensated schizophrenia will often not have the organizational skills and executive function necessary to pull off a murder like this.
I meant to say that the suspect could be in his/her early 20s. I would be surprised if the suspect is that young. This mass murderer seems like he/she might be someone who crossed paths with one of the tenants one day, who developed an unhealthy interest, and who retaliated against imagined wrongs. If this happened, it's unlikely that this is the first time the suspect has imagined being wronged by other people.

People who are seriously disturbed sadists can also be students, incels or ex-boyfriends, sadly.
but would they have the ability to pull this off so well and do four at once? it seems likely that they'e done it before at least, imo.

Thanks @dotr

"When you use the word "targeted," it means somewhere along the line we met,' former Moscow Police Captain Paul Kwaitkowski, 64, told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview.

'Somewhere along the line, something bad happened, something that pi***d someone off enough to go after these people.'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This part works for me. Someone retaliated ala "a like for a like" I hope that doesn't sound like victim bashing as I don't mean it that way. I saying this as the killer/s' motivation. Screw with me and I screw with you. moo
So, someone got PI***D enough to butcher 4 people? Not buying it. This is a predator.
BTK comes to mind.
Dennis Rader - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members