ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A former cop revealed online that he discovered a glove at the crime scene."

Mail & Banfield, 12 December, resorting to Youtube material from 24th November?

slow news on the Moscow case by any chance?

No disagreement here, but schizophrenia typically manifests in men in their mid to late 20s. Woman a little later, if I recall correctly.

I am not saying that men in their late teens/early 20s aren't developmentally capable of mass murder. I am saying that they aren't developmentally capable of this kind of mass murder.

My opinion.

I would hesitate to diagnose any mental illness in people we never saw, whose gender and even age are an enigma. So this link refers only to the post about the timing of schizophrenia. Those interested in when first break happens in schizophrenia, might find this hypothesis interesting. (Pruning = cutting off excessive neuronal synapses, as one would prune a tree).

Early in the threads there was discussion of this being a possible serial killer that might tie to the date of the month and time (about 3am).The two previous murders ( of 1 woman and then the couple attacked with one surviving in neighboring states ). I’ve not read any theories on this recently. With the car being a focus it seems to me this could still be a pattern. Did I miss something in the threads where the connection to those was definitely eliminated?

Nice post!
This is the photo that sticks out to me. I believe they are standing on that little driveway that goes between 1122 and the apartments. I remember at the time some people were surmising they were doing line of sight investigation, but if that's the case, line of sight to what? The driveway? It almost looks like they are looking and pointing up into that tree. Clearly they are focused on something.
Weird...

AL9nZEVjfNz5IQabVjWuHeqJ7aGEo6ZU6U0sghmvxUooqBChntyw6tazU3T8oJC0UH0euNMyhTO7SpvnU5MDTWaAF3OOXL33mmryJ0kQyPYjghWenbSlX_yviDYgR3CPoUvYmqTQPTv2SQaPW3xs7SrHWtmzTA=w760-h834-no
To me looks as if they're looking towards the Frat house.

Thi
Nice post!
This is the photo that sticks out to me. I believe they are standing on that little driveway that goes between 1122 and the apartments. I remember at the time some people were surmising they were doing line of sight investigation, but if that's the case, line of sight to what? The driveway? It almost looks like they are looking and pointing up into that tree. Clearly they are focused on something.
Weird...

AL9nZEVjfNz5IQabVjWuHeqJ7aGEo6ZU6U0sghmvxUooqBChntyw6tazU3T8oJC0UH0euNMyhTO7SpvnU5MDTWaAF3OOXL33mmryJ0kQyPYjghWenbSlX_yviDYgR3CPoUvYmqTQPTv2SQaPW3xs7SrHWtmzTA=w760-h834-no
This is the parking lot behind the house. There's a steep gulley between it and the 1122.

Early in the threads there was discussion of this being a possible serial killer that might tie to the date of the month and time (about 3am).The two previous murders ( of 1 woman and then the couple attacked with one surviving in neighboring states ). I’ve not read any theories on this recently. With the car being a focus it seems to me this could still be a pattern. Did I miss something in the threads where the connection to those was definitely eliminated?
The police have said:

• There have been numerous media inquiries about a 1999 double stabbing in Pullman,
Washington, and the 2021 double stabbing (with one death) in Salem, Oregon. While these cases share similarities with the King Street homicides, there does not appear to be any evidence to support the cases are related.

So that’s the official word at the moment.

Edited to fix punctuation

Last edited:
What’s super eerie is the parking lot behind the victim’s house. Someone could just park there and sit there all night long watching them and watching the house
I wonder if anyone saw the white car there around the time of the murders. Do we know if any nearby cameras are aimed at that parking lot?

iirc it was the smaller window ( close to slider window) which provided palm print that we heard reported

photo of them at work at this link

This link is the collection of some MSM images by a WS member.

( the photo of forensics at that window is the one which says ' Daily News' - next to the photo of LEO with a drone)
After looking at the photos again, I believe the palm print is on the third floor sliding door.

Keep it Simple
1. KG Said she had a stalker (lets assume she is intelligent and is correct about this)
2. Parents took some lock changing measures (they must have felt a credible threat)
3. KG randomly returned to campus. (last opportunity to kill her easily)
4. KG was brutally murdered with a large fixed blade. (somebody was very passionate)
5. It appears other house members murders were collateral damage.(stop focusing on them)
6. LE could not find evidence of a stalker. (that may no longer be true)
7. KG’s Mom mentioned she was sleuthing sex trafficking. (her digital forensics would show that)
CONCLUSION: There was a stalker and they need to find him.

imo, I'm not so sure. the killer could be from pullman, WA only 15 minutes away. Spokane is an hour and a half, ditto for Coeur d'Alene, a couple of hours to Kennewick, WA. Home before daylight.

They're not public information during an investigation.

Moscow is considered part of the “Quad Cities” for economic development and many other things, including some law enforcement (mostly drugs from what I can tell).
Here is a link from the Pullman city site and a map from the same link:
Business Climate
2AAA355A-D9B1-4DE7-9953-DBA2FDEEAE34.gif

Keep it Simple
1. KG Said she had a stalker (lets assume she is intelligent and is correct about this)
2. Parents took some lock changing measures (they must have felt a credible threat)
4. KG was brutally murdered with a large fixed blade. (somebody was very passionate)
5. It appears other house members murders were collateral damage.(stop focusing on them)
As for now we do not have any evidence Kaylee was targeted. Any of the four might have been or none of them for all we know. And all of the victims were killed by the same large, fixed-blade knife. For me it's enough to focus on all of the victims.

'Cyber sleuther' Lisa Marie on ' anonymous person' blah blah

Ideal response, surely = ' did you check that this person has already contacted LE with this information?' or " how did you verify that this anon person is legit Lisa?"

thanks for posting cottonweaver

Best theory yet IMHO on the “unconscious person“ actually being one of the two surviving roommates who fainted after seeing the bloody scene or Es body in the hall. This surviving roommate could have seen the body, gone into shock but still alerted the second survivor or another friend on speed dial before fainting/ passing out.

Keep it Simple
6. LE could not find evidence of a stalker. (that may no longer be true)
7. KG’s Mom mentioned she was sleuthing sex trafficking. (her digital forensics would show that)
CONCLUSION: There was a stalker and they need to find him.
I believe the “changed a lock” by the mom comment was never substantiated, and it was a misinterpretation of Xana’s dad having said she “changed a lot.” JMO.

Last edited:
Interesting. can you upload the photo or indicate to where it can be found?
I’m sorry, I should’ve read my post before posting ‍♀️ I meant the third floor window by the slider. I’ve attached the photos for reference. The “Good Vibes” sign is clear in both photos, one from farther away and one at night.

Attachments

• 56C93032-020A-493C-88E4-DA5416173566.jpeg
    56C93032-020A-493C-88E4-DA5416173566.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 72
  • A4ACC4D2-0D8E-421E-BC35-F88FE573DE28.jpeg
    A4ACC4D2-0D8E-421E-BC35-F88FE573DE28.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 37D63EB9-608C-4718-933E-268B071CA90D.jpeg
    37D63EB9-608C-4718-933E-268B071CA90D.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 70
As for now we do not have any evidence Kaylee was targeted. Any of the four might have been or none of them for all we know. And all of the victims were killed by the same large, fixed-blade knife. For me it's enough to focus on all of the victims.
Yes, I am still only thinking fact based. We only know that two people were found on the second floor, and two on the third. We don’t know where, only that they were likely asleep when attacked. We don’t know if anyone specifically was targeted, and we don’t know if anyone’s wounds indicated a more vicious attack than the others. The coroner stated stabbing in upper chest/torso was COD.

Sounds like that's exactly what they are doing, trying to identify where the car was before and after it was at 1122 King Road. If someone had come forward to explain why the car was at the murder scene at the time of the murders, police would have said that the car is cleared.

I wouldn't be surprised if the vehicle left the Moscow city limits, so finding which direction is the first goal. I doubt the vehicle is more than 20 miles from Moscow because it's hard to put together someone living in another state, and planning a targeted 3 AM mass murder at a student rental in Moscow. The targeted/plan fact seems to require someone who is in the area more often.

From Dec 12 transcript posted upthread:

"There's been a lot of questions about the white car that we've been interested in. We're looking for that car because we believe, through our investigation, that that car was in the area during the time of the murders and we also believe that the occupant or occupants may have seen something. They may not know they've seen something. So, we specifically want to talk to them and we want to know who they are and what they might know or might be able to contribute to the investigation.

We have literally an army of analysts who have been sorting through videos that have been submitted through the fbi.gov.moscow upload site. Those videos are from all over town, gas stations and specifically the area around King Rd. We've been trying to use those videos to garner new information. As you can imagine, there's hours and hours and hours of videos, so it does take a lot of time."

link

The question is… Why was the car timeline pieces together already? Why the heavy emphasis on repeating ‘Kings. Road’?

I’m sorry, I should’ve read my post before posting ‍♀️ I meant the third floor window by the slider. I’ve attached the photos for reference. The “Good Vibes” sign is clear in both photos, one from farther away and one at night.
There are two “Good Vibes” signs. The one adjacent to the canvas with pink wavy pattern is on the second floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem