ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO accomplice perhaps
MOO-

I’d be lying if I told you the white sedan didn’t throw a giant wrench in all my previous theories or initial ideas about the killer.

If whoever was in the white Elantra is the person who did this… based on surveillance of coming and going times…. It really really makes you think.

As happy as I am they have a lead… a strong one it appears… I just don’t see how it all adds up.

I’m more confused.

I guess it’s why this is LE’s job. Not mine.

What do you think their theory is that's driving this? Moscow video? I mean, there is just nothing in these towns, so unless the killer is from there, it's not even like they're on the way to any place.
Moo-

The road to nowhere could be the perfect place to dispose and destroy evidence and pick up your actual vehicle?

Thanks, everyone. Very interesting to see all the different escape routes.

The killer(s) no doubt did plenty of recon and must know the area very well.

They must have lived there two or three years to feel so comfortable and confident with the familiar routes.

Not to mention scoping out where all the security cameras are.

Moo-

The road to nowhere could be the perfect place to dispose and destroy evidence and pick up your actual vehicle?
Yes, that would make the most sense, but unless there was good reason to go that direction, the killer would have been smarter/safer to take the escape route I suggested imo.

LE reaching out to Kendrick and Troy, ID - these are very small towns (a few hundred people each, links below). So is the killer just passing through and buying gas, leading LE on a wild goose chase intentionally, or from one of these towns?

Who says the killer needs to buy gas?

Anybody remember that case with that woman from denver who drove out to oklahoma to kill her former husband and his new wife then drove back avoiding all toll roads? She brought several gas cans with her to avoid having to stop at a gas pump.

Someone asked if it was a neighbor, what was the car for? I think it might be a neighbor because there was no reason to look at the house that night and know pretty women were inside. So maybe he went out stalking women that night? Or just for food, or back home from a job.

I still wonder if he already knew where they lived is the thing. Depending on the timing of the car, it doesn't look like he directly followed at least the 3rd floor girls home.
If that is the case, than E has been the target all along IMO

What do you think their theory is that's driving this? Moscow video? I mean, there is just nothing in these towns, so unless the killer is from there, it's not even like they're on the way to any place.
It could be an indirect way to hit US 12, which would either take them back into Washington State (but considerably farther away than doing it through Moscow) or to points farther east or south in Idaho. I seriously doubt either of these towns were the intended destination versus points along the way. It seems to me it's likely this person is going out of their way to put some considerable distance between themselves and the crime scene and taking precautions to do it in a more elusive but time-consuming way than hitting the obvious roads. MOO

IMO. The killer was very sneaky. It's all about getting away with something that drives their ego. The killer probably gets away with a lot of other tiny things like: blowing thru stop signs, unpaid taxes, cheating on exams, traffic citations etc. Nobody calls him out and people always cover for him. Recreational drug user, gambling,likes alcohol. He likes that adrenaline rush. Possibly a kleptomaniac, robber etc. It's all about what he can get away with which likely includes conning other people, Jekyll and Hyde persona, " duping delight". It's more of a character issue than an actual personality disorder. He loves pulling one over on other people because he's not attached to anyone. He is a smooth talker, disaffected about society and could care less especially about other people. He probably is emotionally immature and likes to snicker behind people's back. Thinks he is a big man- he's the boss- " I showed those college kids" An insidious viper of sorts IMO

RBBM

Bet he's tossing out some hints to people, but nobody believes him, because he's been dishonest before.

Could be nobody ever takes him seriously.

JMVHO.

IMO. The killer was very sneaky. It's all about getting away with something that drives their ego. The killer probably gets away with a lot of other tiny things like: blowing thru stop signs, unpaid taxes, cheating on exams, traffic citations etc. Nobody calls him out and people always cover for him. Recreational drug user, gambling,likes alcohol. He likes that adrenaline rush. Possibly a kleptomaniac, robber etc. It's all about what he can get away with which likely includes conning other people, Jekyll and Hyde persona, " duping delight". It's more of a character issue than an actual personality disorder. He loves pulling one over on other people because he's not attached to anyone. He is a smooth talker, disaffected about society and could care less especially about other people. He probably is emotionally immature and likes to snicker behind people's back. Thinks he is a big man- he's the boss- " I showed those college kids" An insidious viper of sorts IMO
BTK Blended in:
Dennis Rader - Wikipedia

hmmm... interesting thought, but in winter?

maybe there is a link - but what/how? Troy, Idaho - Wikipedia

about Troy:
For bicyclists and pedestrians, the Latah Trail is a paved rail trail near Highway 8 that connects Troy to Moscow and Pullman, Washington. It meets the Paradise Path in Moscow, which continues west as the Bill Chipman Palouse Trail to Pullman alongside Highway 270; the total length of the three trails from Troy to Pullman is 22 miles (35 km). Access to the trail in Troy is permitted at the west corner of Troy City Park.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

One thing I can't quite parse. In part this looks potentially well planned - no known blood trail, taken this long with no known suspect, etc. But also K being there was a last minute spontaneous (for her, thus others) addition. (Potentially/likely E staying over too.) I can't reconcile someone planning this out so well along with the likely/potential last minute changes/unknowns of K and E being there that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric