ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been seeing some people post wild theories on why the white Hyundai Elantra was seen near the murder scene and that’s fine but here my two cents.

Some say maybe the white Elantra gave X and E a ride, or maybe the white Elantra was visiting a neighbor, or maybe the white Elantra just got lost and turned down the wrong street etc etc.

Bottom line I don’t care what the reason is that the white Hyundai Elantra was there for. It was seen driving near the murder scene on November 13. LE and the FBI has sent out numerous bulletins, made several on air announcements etc over the past 9 or 10 days asking the person or persons who were in the white Hyundai Elantra seen near the murder scene on the morning of November 13 to come forward. If they are innocent and have nothing to hide than they should have nothing to worry about.

The person and or person in the white Hyundai Elantra that was driving near the murder scene on November 13 has still not come forward after 10 days of calls to do so should tell you all you need to know. This white Hyundai in question is what the killer and or killers were driving or the persons in the vehicle saw the killer and or killers along with other incriminating information and is covering for them Period. JMO
Your post got me trying to figure out if there were any other reason the driver wouldn't come forward.
What if the driver of the Hyundai Elantra is a witness and deceased? Scenario and MOO: the driver came out to help a friend in trouble, not knowing what he had done, and the killer decided to leave no witnesses once he was away and safe. I am now wondering if there are any missing persons in Idaho that own or drive a Hyundai Elantra. There is a missing persons database but I'm not sure how to go about checking for cars linked to missing persons.

This is complicated by the fact that the information about K and M was revealed by K’s family members. Would LE have released the grub truck info? Maybe not. Would they have updated the precise time K and M returned home had there not been repeated public mentions of the estimated return time conflicting with the grub truck stream and K’s sister’s viewing of the neighbor’s camera footage? Maybe not. They might only have said that K and M were at the Corner Club, E and X were at a Sigma Chi party, and they were all believed to be at the King Rd residence after 1:45am.
Who is even in X & E’s circle to be cleared? I don’t know of any specific names. LE has def put any info on lockdown.

If Killer is not a love interest, it could be a former attendee of those parties of 30 at the house where peeps knew the door code.

Student or non-student

Those parties, especially with kids, have ways of expanding and peeps are invited by people on the periphery. If you get someone in there with a criminal mind.

Just possibilities because I’m sure they were all over the love interest angle.

This is complicated by the fact that the information about K and M was revealed by K’s family members. Would LE have released the grub truck info? Maybe not. Would they have updated the precise time K and M returned home had there not been repeated public mentions of the estimated return time conflicting with the grub truck stream and K’s sister’s viewing of the neighbor’s camera footage? Maybe not. They might only have said that K and M were at the Corner Club, E and X were at a Sigma Chi party, and they were all believed to be at the King Rd residence after 1:45am.
Exactly, it is interesting how different this case would look had K’s family not gone public.
We do not have details on what or who has been investigated, how people are cleared
We have PD releases, MSM reports, and the rest is speculation

While I am curious as anyone, like to think I can work through the thinking parallel to PD, I know better. Like me, The true crime community often thinks they have more or are ahead of those officially on the case- that can’t be generally true. Every now and then a tip comes from social media- the percent helpful of all tips shared is likely very small
PD would follow many avenues of investigation, we are privy to hints of the few they share

Delphi is a great example- out of the blue to us comes KK, then RA is arrested, neither were in the sights of social media

JMO

Prayers for discernment and wisdom for PD, Justice for Idaho4!

This is complicated by the fact that the information about K and M was revealed by K’s family members. Would LE have released the grub truck info? Maybe not. Would they have updated the precise time K and M returned home had there not been repeated public mentions of the estimated return time conflicting with the grub truck stream and K’s sister’s viewing of the neighbor’s camera footage? Maybe not.
Great post!
Given the job that LE has done with regards to keeping details close to the vest, it's safe to assume that none of us would have known the grub truck livestream even existed. And I think it's also possible that had A not uncovered these videos even LE wouldn't know about them.

I have a question.

What is the purpose of live streaming from the food truck?
Is it some kind of advertising?

Are customers aware of this?

It is really strange as many students' accommodations don't even have cctv for "privacy reasons"

JMO

r u sure you put a right video?
I was kind lost, too. But, on my third watch of vid it jumped out at me at the 3:00 min mark, lol. Keep eyes in between siren of car/CUV and the roof to the right of car/CUV (maybe your two-o-clock position and a teensy bit above the siren).

If that's the same car at both points 1:50&3:00, Flash Gordon musta forgotten something.

I agree that there are many reasons an innocent person with a white Elantra may not come forward: not wanting to get involved, not trusting the police, not following the news and even knowing they are being sought, etc.

That being said, I think the strong wording the police use (the persons in the car having critical information) and the manpower they are dedicating to finding the occupants of the car mean that the police believe they were directly involved, not just possible witnesses. MOO

There is a white car spotted approx a day after the murders driving up at the 1:50 mark and then back down at 3:00. Zoom in, is it the Elantra?
I watched this repeatedly, this news report is from Nov 14, 2022
Matching the line of sight of the camera to between the house and the gray home with white trim to the right, and the cyclone fence.
At first I thought the white car as in the parking lot behind the house
It cannot be in the parking lot, it is going up hill too fast- it must be on Walenta, Rd
As the white car is going rt to lt, another car is going left to right at 1:50

Walenta Rd is the west end of Taylor and circles back to the east, my guess it is well traveled as a through street from the area, no reason to conclude the first white car is the same as the second white car

Channel 7 Boise, ID Nov 14

JMO

What is the purpose of live streaming from the food truck?
Is it some kind of advertising?

Are customers aware of this? It is really strange as many students' accommodations don't even have cctv for "privacy reasons"
I would say that it is unusual and probably a vague form of advertising:

- Our food is so good that there is a line- but its worth the wait. -or-
- The line has broken, better get here fast with your wallet before the line forms again.

But.... I suspect that its perfectly legal. The food truck is in a public space and there is no expectation of privacy for anyone.

Welp, just for the record I’m going to state that I’ve been following this case for a month, have dove into every piece of information available about the murders , the victims , etc. and….

I can confidently say that have zero theories about who did this or why.

Anyone else ?!?!
I have five working theories, two I’ve trashed, three flex depending on how they work with current evidence.

Student peer who lives local for school but family is in ID or WA or another state
- Known student with personal beef with a member of the group, revenge
- Student stalker type not well known to group, thrill/ sex kill

** Non student or late 20’s-30’s who lives within 25 miles, commutes to Moscow for work/play, stalking type obsession, thrill/sex kill voyeur, history with violence

- Serial killer organized who moves through city, has attacked before- Tossed Out
- Unknown random single attack of homeless drifter disorganized- Tossed Out

** Most plausible to me

I cannot reconcile a man who uses a fixed blade knife with experience and drives a small white sedan. Maybe my Texas bias? ‘Real men‘ manly types here don’t drive anything resembling a Prius- fixed blade knife screams someone who wants to be seen or thought of as a real man, power, control, strength. Little white sedan?? Really?
Maybe he isn’t a manly man in daily life but ‘became one’ in his mind Nov 13?

JMO

Last edited:
Re: White Elantra

Police were hoping the person would come in to the station and BS them, and they wanted to encourage the belief in the Perp that their could be an innocent reason and they may not even know they witnessed something. He didn’t take the bait.

Police now know that’s not happening. Thus, the Captain’s words have changed, and he’s unequivocally saying that he’s confident the occupant or occupants of the Elantra have information that is crucial to this crime.

A declarative statement.

I think it was all prepared well in advance, especially bringing in such a weapon to kill. I think perp could have hid inside house, and when all lights were out, and no sounds coming from rooms, perp struck. Also, with the alcohol intake, the victims probably fell asleep fast.
Imo, being well prepared and hiding in the house are contradictory things. There is a great deal of uncertainty associated with who will be present. What if the girls brought men home with them. The killer would now be faced with more people who are harder to overpower. Also trying to hide in a house with a dog around is unpredictable as well.

It seems like to me the safest thing for the killer to do would be to sneak in once convinced everyone was asleep.

There is a white car spotted approx a day after the murders driving up at the 1:50 mark and then back down at 3:00. Zoom in, is it the Elantra?
Too hard to see first car but 2nd car looks more like a Prius. Unsure if it's the same vehicle both times. But it's not abnormal for criminals to return to the scene of the crime so this definitely should be looked into just in case! Good find!

Yes IMO killer lived close by and possibly walked to house

I agree. I have begun to think, that with the revelation of the white car, the assailant possibly "borrowed" a friend's car keys, for afterward. Probably walked to the scene of the crime though.

I also feel this had been something they'd been playing over in their mind, and something either set them off or that night was seen as their opportunity.

They'd need a vehicle, b/c they'd have to go somewhere away from the crime scene, to ditch the knife, clothing, and shoes. The assailant(s) would also likely have to clean themselves up and push the reset button on their brain, before returning to their living space. They'd want to appear normal when the news broke. I don't think they are an unintelligent individual(s). I feel they knew the victims, and this was a crime that was fantasized about, and then committed in a fit of rage. I'm probably quite wrong, but, it's JM2.

All JM2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member