ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also WRT to the latest video, it sounds like a pretty sensitive conversation they are having. They are having it openly in public in front of HG, though. Maybe the content is not as serious and relevant to the murders as it sounds.
I would guess HG was a part of the conversation, at least right up until this audio-grab moment. If K and M were just talking by themselves the whole time they were walking down the sidewalk, I doubt M would have been addressed by name (or nickname) at the beginning of the sentence. Addressing her by name IMO either brings M into the conversation if she hadn’t been a part of it for awhile, or it omits HG or anyone else for a moment. It’s a signal of the direction of the conversation.

I don't doubt it happens. I was intrigued by threatening to get the national chapter of Sigma Chi got them to cooperate, or at least get someone over 21 to the phone, more quickly.
Absolutely, interesting that the cop did up the stakes when he mentioned Greek organizations.
It also shows that cops were in the area regularly. That makes the act of entering that home and getting out even more brazen.
The darkness struck me, wow was the parking lot and around that house dark!

JMO

Some of them looked like people we know have been questioned in this murder. MOO.

I would hope and expect that everyone at that house that night on September 1st would be interviewed by now. It was too dark for me personally to see who is who, with the exception of the girl who first opened the door, but I'm pretty sure LE knows who they were and what their relationships with the various girls are. MOO

i think this may have been a thrill kill. With the motive being to kill them. After killing the four the killer got tired and left. I dont think the killer left any DNA of their own. the killer was probably wearing a suit of some kind, like a scuba diving suit. Something to prevent their Dna from falling out. But they were covered with the victims DNA. The killer removed the outfit and put it in something like a trash bag and burned it after leaving.

THE ABOVE ALL MOO AND SPECULATION ON MY PART. NOTHING POSTED AS FACTS.

The presence of a scuba diving suit means big-time premeditation. JMO.

at 9am Pullman PD said they'd release a name later today. At 10am they say its "doesn't appear to be connected" Im not saying it is but Id like to see what WSP says. The fire he starts inside the apt is very strange. Need more answers

JMO - unconnected. Anyone can lose his marbles, but it sounds like a totally different case.

I don't doubt it happens. I was intrigued by threatening to get the national chapter of Sigma Chi got them to cooperate, or at least get someone over 21 to the phone, more quickly.

IME only, officers threatening to get the "greek council" involved if they don't let them speak to one of the residents of the houses is normal. During my college years, the greek councils were involved in issues related to underage drinking, partying, hazing, etc.

To me, it seemed clear that the cops didn't feel like busting a whole house of "kids" for drinking, they just wanted to cut through the crap and get the situation resolved, and they used the threat of going over their heads to do just that.

Again, IME, the entire interaction was very normal for a college town...

Kaylee: "(Mads?) What did you say to Adam?!?"
Maddie: "I, I told him I knew everything."

What bothers me about this is the audio doesn't match the demeanor of the two ladies. The voice attributed to Kaylee sounds drunk and amped up. Maddie sounds drunk as well, but more matter-of-fact. On the grub truck video immediately afterward, Maddie is the hyped up one, almost belligerent. Kaylee is just trying to get her food.
I don't know, I personally thought it sounded like 2 clips put together. Sound level is different with each voice...or something (just my inital OP). Something does seem off but who knows. MOO.

Some of them looked like people we know have been questioned in this murder. MOO.
Yes they did, you would expect the older ones to go to the door in case they were asked to show an ID.
Then the question would be, was Maddy there when they called her from the parking lot? She may have been. Or, she may have been at her bf place.
We do know that X, E, B and D are not legal.

So, who are the possibilities of guys, likely 21 and older, that went to the door?
Maybe bf of B and D?

Not sus, just possibilities of who else could be staying over.
JMO

It would be chilling to me too, but I’ve been at a party where that very thing happened. I was 17 or 18, and we were young and stupid and there was pot. And an older guy in his early twenties went to the door cool as a cucumber, apologized that the music was loud. We turned the music down. I suppose there was no probable cause for the cops to come inside, it was simply loud music.

But… No way the cops could not smell the pot smoke coming out of the front door, It was thick in there. The cops didn’t want to fool with it and the guy apologizing gave them an excuse to blow it off. So they left.

I think this was similar, the cops just wanted the music turned down so they could get on their way. The boys did not look stumbling drunk, and the girl who answered the door was ok.

JMO

Well, the legality, of course, but also, economy. Kids come to Moscow to get education, which is costly, and in the meantime, partying gives jobs to "service industry". So extreme cases get consequences, but no one is interested in destroying the status quo, you know?

I certainly can't recall any cases of jealousy causing someone to sneak into a house and butcher 4 people in their beds.
There are many. A quick search pulls up more than I can list here. But two we can’t forget and are well publicized and just as shocking as this, Brian Laundrie and the tangled web he weaved or Chris Watts in most recent years. Brutal murders of loved ones growing apart. Again all this in my own humble opinion. Also, I don’t think this person snuck in. They came right in like they knew this place and it felt like a second home to them.

• Steven Goncalves, the father of 21-year-old Kaylee Goncalves, said a man his daughter was heard talking about the night she was killed is not a suspect
  • In the video Kaylee could be heard asking Maddie Mogen, 21, 'Maddie, what did you say to Adam?' Another voice responded 'Like, I told Adam everything'
  • Mr. Goncalves said authorities have been aware of the video for a while, but that Adam was ruled out a long time ag of this video clip IM

I was thinking the same thing. Assuming there was no accomplice and no other weapon or means of restraint (the simplest scenario), it would have been impossible to kill 2 people in the same bed without 1 putting up some fight. It's even hard to believe that he was able to pull this off without at least one of the victims (from either of the 2 beds) getting away. The perp must have been unusually strong, skilled with the knife and fast.
I agree. And it doesn't help that all 4 had been drinking. Back in my drinking days if I woke up in the middle of the night after drinking it took me a minute to actually "wake up." My reflexes were still slow and I was easily confused. I just can't imagine what was going through their minds when they woke up being stabbed. Hurts my heart to think about

• Steven Goncalves, the father of 21-year-old Kaylee Goncalves, said a man his daughter was heard talking about the night she was killed is not a suspect
  • In the video Kaylee could be heard asking Maddie Mogen, 21, 'Maddie, what did you say to Adam?' Another voice responded 'Like, I told Adam everything'
  • Mr. Goncalves said authorities have been aware of the video for a while, but that Adam was ruled out a long time ago
Although intriguing what Maddie may have said to Adam, IMO it has nothing to do with the homicides. Probably average college girl drama, hence the six or seven calls to Kaylee's boyfriend upon returning home.

Those are typical traffic cams though - there's no chance of reading a license plate off a moving car*. Red light cameras are designed for the explicit purpose of capturing a license plate in motion. They also make horrible traffic cams. :)
They are everywhere in the UK, on nearly all major (and some minor) roads in and out of towns.

Kaylee's dad mentions that the Adam that is spoken about in the video, is not a suspect. He made that clear.

Although intriguing what Maddie may have said to Adam, IMO it has nothing to do with the homicides. Probably average college girl drama, hence the six or seven calls to Kaylee's boyfriend upon returning home.
It does imply more of a relationship though. Most people don't tell people they barely know, Everything. But, bartenders are known to be listeners to the drama so idk. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces