ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He does have a look about him.

"I am told when Idaho quadruple homicide suspect Bryan Christopher Kohberger was in custody — he “asked if anyone else was arrested.” I’m told he had a “quiet, blank stare.” " - @BrianEntin , Senior National Correspondent
@NewsNation.

Attachments

• Arrested Suspect 12302022.jpg
    Arrested Suspect 12302022.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 10
  • NewsNation Reporter.jpg
    NewsNation Reporter.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 10
Where is everyone watching the press conference? I hope there are some tidbits to discuss after!

Wonder if this depraved coward's parents, knowing that he went to school near Moscow and drove a white Elantra, ever contacted detectives?

Wonder if this depraved coward's parents, knowing that he went to school near Moscow and drove a white Elantra, ever contacted detectives?
I would guess he possibly told them he had talked to detectives in ID and the car had been cleared.

I wonder if he had fingerprints on file required by his program. I’m a professional student and we were all required to complete a federal background check including finger printing before starting classes. And my program has nothing to do with crime or security clearances (vet med/DVM)

MOO
Yes, ALL Washinton state agencies required ALL employees to have fingerprints and background checks.

IDEMIA, the leading biometric solutions provider for state and local agencies, announced today that state agencies in Washington, the Office of the Insurance Commissioner (OIC) and the Washington State Department of Social & Health Services and Department of Children, Youth and Families (DSHS) have awarded the company contracts to support fingerprint capture for a wide range of state services which require individuals undergo a criminal background check.

I suspect there were some patterns / signatures / whatever you want to call them, freak show stuff on the 3rd floor but that was JMO IMO IMI but we may find out.

I'm happy for MPD, IPD and FBI but esp Chief fry. No wonder he was trying not to smile yesterday.

I know we were talking about links from the 1122 address to various things.

BK’s birthday is 11/21/94
although the murder happened 11.13, he likely started making the moves 11.12

Last edited by a moderator:
I am eagerly awaiting the presser, and hope we learn more, but I am almost of the opinion that LE has known his name for quite a while now, and perhaps even got a license number off of the Elantra pic, which may be why they never showed it to us. I think they just lost track of him, and that is why they enlisted the help from the public to find the car, and did not want to spook him while they searched for him. JMO

Last edited:
Nick Mcloughlin, 26, who was friends with Kohberger in high school and vocational school, and had been following the Moscow murders, told The Daily Beast he was floored to see Kohberger had been arrested.

He described Kohberger as a “down to earth” member of his friend group who was overweight when they graduated junior year. But at the start of senior year, Kohberger was “thinner than a rail” and turned “aggressive,” he said. He’d also picked up a new hobby: taking boxing classes.

“He always wanted to fight somebody, he was bullying people. We started cutting him off from our friend group because he was 100 percent a different person,” Mcloughlin said.

Asked what might have contributed to the change that summer, Mcloughlin said, “We have no idea.”

Yikes. Wonder what the catalyst for this was.

Yikes. He was a teaching assistant at WSU.

Kohberger, Bryan Christopher
Teaching Assistant - Graduate
Criminal Justice and Criminology
Wilson-short Hall
1475 NE Terrell Mall
Pullman, Washington 99164
bryan.kohberger@wsu.edu

he could've ended up in a career linked to LE. It's crazy

'Mcloughlin went on to say that he and Kohberger would spend half the school day at Pleasant Valley High before heading to Monroe County’s vocational school, where they took classes related to heating and air conditioning work. He said Kohberger also took criminal justice courses to potentially become a cop'

Daily Beast link

I believe they will also find he has a "hidden disability"

Nick Mcloughlin, 26, who was friends with Kohberger in high school and vocational school, and had been following the Moscow murders, told The Daily Beast he was floored to see Kohberger had been arrested.

He described Kohberger as a “down to earth” member of his friend group who was overweight when they graduated junior year. But at the start of senior year, Kohberger was “thinner than a rail” and turned “aggressive,” he said. He’d also picked up a new hobby: taking boxing classes.

“He always wanted to fight somebody, he was bullying people. We started cutting him off from our friend group because he was 100 percent a different person,” Mcloughlin said.

Asked what might have contributed to the change that summer, Mcloughlin said, “We have no idea.”

Mcloughlin went on to say that he and Kohberger would spend half the school day at Pleasant Valley High before heading to Monroe County’s vocational school, where they took classes related to heating and air conditioning work. He said Kohberger also took criminal justice courses to potentially become a cop

We kept saying how odd this case was because it didn't fit the typical profile of any major "type" of crime. For example, stabbing is a personal crime (you are physically very close to people) so you usually look to people close to the victims first. Serial killing is serial, not usually at the same time and place. Spree killing like a school shooting is usually a gun crime and the shooters are often caught (or even plan to be caught/kill themselves).

This crime was weird because it was four people killed by stabbing at the same time. 3 women, 1 man.

I am getting the sick feeling that maybe he knew this was so unusual based on his studies and figured if he did it, he would get some level of notoriety in the criminology literature.

It really is one of the only motives that makes sense. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member