ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 41 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in wow mode right now! Like so happy and in tears but my god, seeing this man’s face is chilling. I’m more disgusted than I thought I’d be. A part of me is astonished this wasn’t someone more acquainted with the victims… not saying that would make the murders justified, but maybe it could make more sense on why? I feel like this guy just killed 4 college students just because! I’m sure what I’m typing doesn’t make sense or even sound logical but just wow, right now my mind is blown! I’m so so so happy for these victims families and pray they feel just a tad bit of peace they can find.

Elantra currently being processed for evidence right now according to MPD LEO just interviewed

next, Coffindoffer confuses Buinno and all the listeners by saying that this LEO has mistakenly referenced a 2015 Elantra!
LEO didn't say that, the interviewer speaking to the Leo made that mistake

I think he’s already playing games by asking if anyone else was arrested. He knew that info would get out and people are already trying to sleuth accomplices.

He thinks he’s the smartest person in the room IMO
Common theme sometimes with killers, especially ones who go uncaught for a while. They have a narcissistic complex and yes believe they are smarter than the combined resources of LE.

Since BK has been appointed a public defender in PA where he was arrested, will he have to have another public defender appointed in Idaho when he is extradited? Legal eagles, how would that work if he doesn’t obtain private counsel?

Thread closed while I was replying to @otto
Post in thread 'ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*'
ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Hearing from him about his experience reminds me of Clarice listening to Hannibal Lechter. Super creepy.

But he must be intelligent, as he is in a PhD program. Perhaps he is also mentally ill, as was the Aurora CO movie shooter, PhD student in neuroscience.

A poster brightly observed earlier that he may have studied criminology to justify his fascination with crime. Sort of like the arsonists who double as volunteer firefighters.
LOL, I also thought of Hannibal Lecter.

I can't stop thinking about the surviving roommates being publicly identified with first and last names and clear pictures of them everywhere online, including in MSM, and the horrible things said about them. I hope they're getting lots of help.
Same.

Along with all the others who had their names bandied about - all the Js, the roommates, the frat boys, the stick juggling neighbour....they're all owed apologies imo.

Since BK has been appointed a public defender in PA where he was arrested, will he have to have another public defender appointed in Idaho when he is extradited? Legal eagles, how would that work if he doesn’t obtain private counsel?
Yes, Idaho is a different court system than a PA state public defender. He will get an Idaho state/county public defender or hire private counsel.

I'm seeing reporting that felony burglary charges have been filed along with murder charges. Does this imply something was removed from the scene, or would entering with intent to commit a crime be sufficient for this charge?

Felony murder and burglary
In the presser, they said burglary was charged in regards to "breaking in with intent to commit murder"

A reporter asked if the community is safe or if they’re still searching for other suspects who may be involved & Frye responded perfectly with “what I can tell you is we have an individual in custody who committed these horrible crimes & I do believe our community is safe, but we still need to be vigilant”
I always thought the word allegedly was used when arrests are made, but the Chief said the individual in custody "committed these horrible crimes".

Thread closed while I was replying to @otto
Post in thread 'ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*'
ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Hearing from him about his experience reminds me of Clarice listening to Hannibal Lechter. Super creepy.

But he must be intelligent, as he is in a PhD program. Perhaps he is also mentally ill, as was the Aurora CO movie shooter, PhD student in neuroscience.

A poster brightly observed earlier that he may have studied criminology to justify his fascination with crime. Sort of like the arsonists who double as volunteer firefighters.
LOL, I also thought of Hannibal Lecter.

I am doubtful about the fingerprint, but more than sure he left DNA mixed with DNA of at least of one of the victims.

What escapes me is the rage he committed the crime with. If he was motivated to kill because of his research, why the rage? Rage is a very personal reaction as well as the choice of knife as a murder weapon, so he must have known, albeit perhaps not as close friend, at least one of the victims, especially if we take in account the LE hint of targeted crime.

We may have to prepare ourselves for more shocking revelations in this case.
I don't think we know if he was full of rage. He could have been but didn't have to be. He could have loved it and savored every moment. We do not know either way or the in betweens. moo

It will be a different attorney in Idaho. The one in PA will probably just handle the extradition.

I am listening to JBBuino say, rn, that online sleuths will uncover everything about BK - this is despite us all seeing at least seven tabloid & network news articles about BK in the last few hours. everybody he ever knew, met, was at school with.
They’re just thrilled to have someone else to blame it on now hahah

Does anyone know the details ie time etc for the celebration of life tonight for Kaylee and Maddie?
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho — A celebration to honor the lives of two of the students murdered in a home near the University of Idaho will be held on Friday, Dec. 30, in Coeur d'Alene.
According to a Facebook post shared by one of the victim's family members, the memorial will be held to honor Madison Mogen 'Maddie', 21, from Coeur d'Alene and Kaylee Goncalves, 21, from Rathdrum at 3 p.m. at Lake City Church (6000 N Ramsey Rd), in Coeur d'Alene.

[…]

221EF972-D846-4D56-9366-F2C49ADF4B3D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members