ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The house was a rental and was listed frequently over at least the last 5 years. That’s A LOT of past tenants and guests who know the property well! (I feel bad for the owners of the house.).
The timeline cited:
AUG 16
MM posts a "meet the roommates" image on IG [12]

Rumor Control: Detectives are aware of a Latah County Sheriff’s Office incident of the report of a skinned dog and have determined it is unrelated to this incident. Contact Latah County Sheriff’s Office for further details.

Seems like a weird thing to say, no? Given they never identified who did that. Or this.

I haven't seen this in the timeline so I'll ask...if we know:
Was the takeout food from the grub truck already eaten - in other words they were home, ate the food, made the calls to male friend, went to bed? Then everything went down.
Or not eaten...and they potentially walked into a situation, made desperate calls to the male.
I had the same question. There’s a box that appears to be the same size/color as the one handed to the victim in the twitch video, with the garbage on the back patio by the sliding glass door. Jmo

The house was a rental and was listed frequently over at least the last 5 years. That’s A LOT of past tenants and guests who know the property well! (I feel bad for the owners of the house.).
The timeline cited:
AUG 16
MM posts a "meet the roommates" image on IG [12]

lawsuit waiting to happen if the doors didn't properly close

Also, if you look at Otto's post of the floorplan, it seems like it would be easy for a killer to miss the first floor, entirely. I'm not sure if there's a half wall or a full wall beside those steps, but from an entry point through the glass door on the 2nd floor the view to the top of the first floor steps is indirect.
It's a half wall

Wow, where was that reported?
I don't believe that it was reported anywhere. It was reported that the upper floors (second and third floors) were bloody:

"Officers at the scene on Tuesday described a bloody crime scene, particularly on the upper floors of the house."

I've dated a few "nice guys" that turned into complete psychopaths once their insecurities were triggered, or they felt as though they were losing me. Their anger/blame extended to anyone close to me, as they were perceived as a threat.
Snipped by me.

Did they brutally slash 3 of your friends? It's one thing for someone to actually be angry and another to take action, such as what's happened here.

Was the takeout food from the grub truck already eaten - in other words they were home, ate the food, made the calls to male friend, went to bed? Then everything went down.
Or not eaten...and they potentially walked into a situation, made desperate calls to the male.
They say they believe all the victims were asleep when they were attacked, so...

Seems to be a logical scenario because a murder using a knife is a very personal way to kill. Also, Could be a random hook up, which happens in college all the time. This scenario is more likely than a serial killer or brake in which kills 4 out of 6 people. This seems personal
We know they made many calls to ex boyfriend when they got back. Don’t see them doing that if they were with a “hook up” in the room.

What do people think about the kind of sloppy timeline given by LE? It's easily found that two girls were at food carts at 1:45am, they couldn't have returned to their residence for another 10+ minutes from that time (14 minutes later per Kaylee's family). Kaylee Goncalves' mother has commented on the discrepancy (link 63 in timeline)
I'm pretty sure it isn't LE being sloppy. I recall back several threads ago, it was explained that the time stamp on the video was the problem. LE would have pinned down that part of the timeline and they have been very clear about it.

Agreed! There’d be much easier/cleaner/less risky ways to do it if they were only after one person.

Unfortunately, these poor girls weren’t too careful about what they posted online, so there are literally hundreds & hundreds of people who could have been keeping tabs on their lives & whereabouts without their knowledge. It sounds like the house is well known in the area, so it wouldn’t have been hard for anyone to find them based on social media posts showing the exterior of the home. The freaking floor plan is available on Zillow. Their TikTok’s illustrate who’s in which room. Instagram tells you exactly who’s around at any given time. It’s just WAY too easy for creeps these days.

Speaking of, did anyone else find the twitch stream kind of weird? The fact that random men are sitting around watching a live cam of drunk college kids picking up food & offering to pay for the cute ones meals is super strange to me…
The food trucks and that scene are very popular and normal at U of I. it's my understanding you can make money from Twitch if you have certain number of viewers. That is is my understanding why they do it.

Unconscious = dead in this case, I imagine the dispatch would relay the details but also they could easily categorize the call itself as “unconscious individual”. If they were locked in the bedroom but couldn’t see the scene, why describe as unconscious? There’s no way for them to know at that point. And why not try to rouse the other roommates?
If they heard their phone ringing endlessly, if their alarm was going off again and again... If surviving roommates banged on the door for an hour, then ya they could assume someone was unconscious. They could have every right to be worried. All of this is my own opinion.

I don't believe that it was reported anywhere. It was reported that the upper floors (second and third floors) were bloody:

"Officers at the scene on Tuesday described a bloody crime scene, particularly on the upper floors of the house."

Thank you... I was looking for this very link.

I also don't believe it to be blood. It could be from a sealant applied to the sill gasket. I can't believe the blood would seep through the wall, past the sill, past the sill gasket and still be in a drip stage. I am familiar with how homes are constructed. There would have to be a serious defect it liquid freely runs from the inside to the outside along the foundation. JMO
I agree. My parents bought a cabin with one of those manufatured homes and as some may know they are far from air tight. We did all new wood floors in it and a year later a trim nail that had been shot through the pex plastic water pipe had rusted off and it slowly flooded for a couple weeks before we went back up. There was no water dripping on the outside of the foundation, just through the floors and these manufactured homes are built like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saygoodbyetohollywood