ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was that shown? I missed it. I knew the calls were deemed unrelated by LE but I wasn’t aware they went into any details as to why they weren’t related or what they were regarding. Thanks!
The easiest place to start is on the Home page for the Media, Timeline entries. Or scroll back in this thread a few pages and you will find new transcripts related to your questions.
Hope this helps!

This is fantastic. Great work. Makes it visually easy to see how a killer could murder the four victims and the two survivors wouldn't hear anything, especially if they were in locked bedrooms sleeping. I can also if EC made it out of the bedroom into the hallway how you could see him and think he's unconscious which prompted the 911 call.

Is the blue line from the vacant bedroom mean it's possible one of the victims was killed in there? I would assume that EC/XK slept in the same bed, but I guess we don't know that 100%.
Maybe EC heard commotion on the 2nd floor, got up to investigate, and was blitzed in hallway. XK came out to help him, therefore was awake and able to fight back/sustain defensive wounds. Maddie and Kaylee were perhaps killed first, somewhat drunk and fast asleep, and were perhaps the only intended targets until EC awoke and came out into the hallway to see what was up. Just a theory/My opinion only.

Last edited:
Weird stuff going on in Moscow...

News Flash • Moscow, ID • CivicEngage
22-M10146 Suspicious Person/Circumstance

Incident Address: SOUTHVIEW AVE; THE GROVE

MOSCOW ID 83843

Disposition: ACT

Time Reported: 18:49

Cad Comments:

Several males beating a vehicle with a baseball bat. Officers responded, report

taken.

22-M10147 Suspicious Person/Circumstance

Incident Address: W A ST & N LINE ST

MOSCOW ID 83843

Time Reported: 20:38

Cad Comments:

Rp was driving and saw a male on the side of the road carrying a knife in front

of him stretched out. Officers responded, no report.

22-M10129 Trespassing Complaint

Incident Address: 200 blk E 3RD ST

MOSCOW ID 83843

Time Reported: 23:00

Cad Comments:

News Flash • Moscow, ID • CivicEngage

RP can see a trespassed male is on the property since 530pm per her security

cameras. Officers responded, no report.

22-M10131 Suspicious Person/Circumstance

Incident Address: 1000 blk W A ST

MOSCOW ID 83843

Time Reported: 23:22

Cad Comments:

Complaint of suspicious female emptying Rp’s garbage. Rp has never seen her before.

Officer advised, no report.
Sounds like tweakers on the loose.

On the Cross Country with Lawrence Jones interview from Nov 20, the parents of Kaylee went into how the text from Kaylee to Jack was about the dog. They also say she texted him to come over. Not sure how they have access to texts, since LE likely has al phones.
IIRC, K's parents said during the interview that when K was staying with them recently at their home for a week and a half, she was frequently reaching out to J about the dog, andabout coming over, etc. They weren't talking about the phone calls that K made to J on the morning she was murdered.

With the weapon being a knife the odds are the target was one of the female victims. It's pretty risky to go after a man with just a knife. I'm not saying the person with the knife doesn't have a huge advantage, but if the knife gets dropped you are in a hand-to-hand combat situation and then it's a toss up who wins. JMO.

I'm only guessing, but I think the killer locked the door(s).
Ok your post and one other made me think that actually was something that happened. So for everyone, we have no idea if any doors were locked by the killer or anyone else.
Mayboy, your document link does not work.

I'm only guessing, but I think the killer locked the door(s).
Ok your post and one other made me think that actually was something that happened. So for everyone, we have no idea if any doors were locked by the killer or anyone else.
Mayboy, your document link does not work.

I feel the killer was waiting in the woods behind the house stalking his prey. The killer is a predator.
That's my opinion as well. I checked the timeline (also pasting below) and don't see what the temperature was between 1 am to 5 am. It looked pretty cold based on the food truck video with some people wearing puffy coats and hats. Do we also know what the visibility conditions were (foggy, etc.)?

BTW, if you're wondering like I was:
DBM stands for for Deleted By Me, to helps mods clean up a thread.
BBM = Bolded By Me

I had to scroll through several acronym and lingo forums on here to find it so hope to save you all some time. :)

Good question. Actually, I think a thread should be made specifically for this very topic.

-I think NOT military trained. But, has the ideation of being an officer (everything about this screams emotional, untrained, rage...then the word 'sloppy' has been used in some reports, as well as leaving a point of entry unassessed with two possible threats still inside; if that were SOP for any branch we'd still be under the English crown or speaking German or Russian, IMO).

-Likely, used the apt parking lot to blend his car in with an environment -if a vehicle was involved. Used the woods in behind second level as a perch; under the cover of trees without being visible to car-traffic.

- I want to compare this case to the Holly Bobo case and the Tate-LeBianca case in so many ways. So, I'll say possibly someone with mindsets of the circles around Zach Adams and Charles Manson. A loser who'd hang out with those groups, maybe.

That's the best I have, thus far.
After reading all the media thread- Literally, the ONLY characteristics that I have any firm confidence in would be:

1. there is only one perpetrator.
2. the offender is a man.(statistically speaking, men far outweigh women as perpetrators in murder cases - 90% of homicides worldwide are committed by men)
3. the offender is likely between the age of 20-39, statistically speaking.
4. religious extremism: there has been mention of a theocratic “cult church” being in proximity to the location of the crime. Attacks with knives have been of particular significance in terms of the mechanism for carrying out crimes fueled by extremism.
5. intimate partner mass murder: recent breakups are more likely to prompt these murders. however, in intimate partner homicides I believe ~80% use a gun, so the knife would strike me as odd. However, intimate partner crime often involves collateral victims such as friends. The non harmed animal shared by the former couple is also of particular incidence. it is an odd inexplicable outcome for the dog of the third floor victim to escape unscathed and without a sound.
5. The recent skinning of animals nearby is suggestive of predatory stalking/killing and the incident where a man threatened students with a knife support the notion of a targeted serial killing. serial killers almost always harm animals before they carry out crimes against humans.
6. history substance abuse/ alcoholism perpetrator

and thats all I’ve got. Ha. Not much at all, really. And I have a decent background in criminal psychology.

My gut feeling at the moment (which means absolutely nothing of course) is that the perpetrator may Be a middle aged white male in a semi-agitated state of existence disillusioned with society who may have in the near-recent past become more disillusioned by the community church group that has been described as holding extreme ideals sits and watches the people he is most disgusted by in a state of false superiority - a perfect location - the Greek fraternity and sorority row - streets to observe a culture he is disgusted with and that he will eventually (likely with a substance or alcohol induced state) shape himself to commit the heinous crimes.

awful. So awful. prayers to the families affected by such a horrible tragedy.

Like metal. Specifically iron.

Source: me being around puppies with parvo (bloody stool). Definitely a very distinctive smell. Only way to describe it is the entire environment/room smells like 'bloody metal.' It's because of iron in the blood.

Survivors being located on bottom level while outside is cold leads to say - just like heat rises that smell probably rose with the heat getting sucked out by the cold air. Probably not as noticeable due to those factors, maybe?
But, I'd venture to guess if one of the tenants were in any kind of medical field (human or animal) they'd catch at least a whiff, recognize it, and make that connection. It's likely the tenants did pick up some noticeable scent around, but didn't recognize it or know what to immediately attribute it to.
Yes I was around a fight that involved a lot of blood and it indeed smells like very very strong of metal

That's my opinion as well. I checked the timeline (also pasting below) and don't see what the temperature was between 1 am to 5 am. It looked pretty cold based on the food truck video with some people wearing puffy coats and hats. Do we also know what the visibility conditions were (foggy, etc.)?

BTW, if you're wondering like I was:
DBM stands for for Deleted By Me, to helps mods clean up a thread.
BBM = Bolded By Me

I had to scroll through several acronym and lingo forums on here to find it so hope to save you all some time. :)
Can't confirm completely, but I believe I heard the weather report was misty and very foggy in some areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1