ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no different than men buying women drinks at a bar. It's just food in this case. Actually, a little less invasive. lol
Not necessarily. For example, not if the the unknown subject has mental illness. Yesterday Mr. Goncalves said that the intruder left a sloppy crime scene with evidence all over the place. That indicates a disorganized offender. Univ. of Idaho killer was ‘sloppy,’ left ‘mess’ of evidence, victim’s family says
I don’t even know what that sloppy statement means but it appears that there is not sufficient evidence as yet to identify a suspect.
They keep expanding the forensic search area. Interviewing over 100 people and going through hundreds of tips.
Hopefully the “sloppy” will help lead to someone sooner than later or build a prosecution but IMO so far, or as far as we know, there is nothing that leads to a POI or suspect. MOO
Wishing them the best and lots of luck.

I’m in two minds about the status of the investigation here.

I understand why LE are releasing very limited information around the whole case. I feel there’s a lot of information they are withholding for the simple fact when interviewing people there’s a higher chance they slip up with information not released to the public. How can they be so sure to rule out people as suspects and also be confident it’s a targeted attack. Also ruling out quickly other crimes that seem like they could link. They must have information that leads them to believe this?

On the other hand it feels like they really have no idea at all?!

Although I see there are 3 people booked in the last week with no charges listed.
If I had to guess I would assume they are transit prisoners aka picked up on non local warrant maybe? i would assume held pending charges, drink and sobering up etc etc all these could explain that and I wouldn’t think much of it myself

Exactly. Whether the killer is organized pertains to how carefully he planned the crime and took steps to avoid leaving evidence ... not how "messy" the crime scene was.

AND, perp had 9 hours plus to bury clothes, hide weapon, etc. I imagine blood evidence was dry by then. And if it was a party house, a lot of DNA in that place. And how many people knew the code to get in?

I think knowledge of the knife, and security cameras might be what solves this case.

Does anyone know which sororities the five roommates belonged to, and if all them belonged to sororities? IIRC, X was in a different sorority than M and K, and I think one of the surviving roommates was in the same sorority as either M or K. But I don't recall the names of these sororities and if it has been reported that they are or were members.

Does anyone know which sororities the five roommates belonged to, and if all them belonged to sororities? IIRC, X was in a different sorority than M and K, and I think one of the surviving roommates was in the same sorority as either M or K. But I don't recall the names of these sororities and if it has been reported that they are or were members.
Alpha Phi and Pi Beta Phi from their instagrams

That's been a thing since the beginning of man and women.

"Hey, let me get that for you."
It's no different than men buying women drinks at a bar. It's just food in this case. Actually, a little less invasive. lol
I guess. Drinks at a bar I’m familiar with. Just seems weird at a food truck on a cold late night when she’s just gonna take the food and roll on her way. Especially if someone is watching a video to choose who the lucky customer is.

That's what I've been saying. He wasn't lurking around some corner or even being constantly rebuffed as he tried to talk to them or put a hand around one's waist or something. He was right there. He was laughing and joking with the other guys.

Just because he wasn't skipping down the street arm-in-arm with the girls doesn't necessarily mean anything. They were drunk and goofing around in their own little world while they waited for their food. I don't think we know what happened after everyone leaves the video (I bet the police do), but I didn't get rage in his waving of the arms... I thought it was more of a "what the heck, there go my drunk friends" type of thing.

Surely he (and others in that video) need to be interviewed - but I feel like the people that seem most focused on the video are doing so because it's the only video they have to focus on. If we had access to the CCTV from the bar and elsewhere, I bet we'd have a dozen other suspicious guys!
I think the cctv from the bar is a more likely lead. MOO. Stange it seems so quiet on that front even here. I think the perp at least showed his face at the bar that night. I do not think the perp is closely associated with the victims. All is just my speculation.

Although I see there are 3 people booked in the last week with no charges listed.
Right, I noticed this as well and it's why I think it's nothing. The lack of charges shown is most likely a clerical anomaly...e.g. the charges have been filed but haven't been processed into their case handling system; OR, they have been entered but the site only pulls information from the case handling software once a day, etc. LE uses these systems for a lot of reasons, one of them probably being able to say, "No, your loved one is not missing, they're in jail, just go to our website and you'll get all the info you're looking for, including their booking info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay