ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what's going on with this? Is Klein Investigations getting involved? Hoping to hear something...
I hope if they are any type of professionals at all they are all ready on it and don't feel the need to spill the beans till the family does so on their own. So who knows.

So, what's going on with this? Is Klein Investigations getting involved? Hoping to hear something...

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/?fref=nf

I don't see any updates from them saying that they are taking the case. The visitor posts and comments are interesting, though. I wonder how expensive it is to hire an agency like this?

I just read about a couple of the cases they are currently working on. The agency seems pretty legit (although the two cases I just read about haven't been solved...yet...).

One case involves two teenagers that disappeared two years ago. The agency was hired and it sounds like they are conducting their own detailed searches of the area where the kids were last seen (and maybe even finding evidence, even after two years). http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/New-Search-for-Molly-Miller-and-Colt-Haynes-331908621.html

They are also involved in the case of a man who disappeared in Texas earlier this year under very strange circumstances. http://victimsnewsonline.com/2015/06/joseph-gauthier-where-are-you/

I think hiring a reputable detective agency with the know-how and means to really look into all aspects of this case would be very beneficial, particularly if the family feels abduction/foul play/human involvement is to blame and/or if they feel the current investigation is not getting anywhere. Not sure how much the detectives will be able to help with the animal theories, but if they conduct more ground searches, who knows... The more professionals involved, the better, IMO. I hope they get some answers.

This case just gets weirder and weirder! I suppose It's a good thing though - if it weren't for the social media controversy the case would hardly have got any attention. It's all keeping DeOrr's name out there, whereas most missing kids are soon forgotten. Moo.

I keep looking at the date November 9th? Not sure where to find it but this reads and looks just like the one back in the summer when they took drones up to gather "evidence" for a future trial or am I dreaming this?
Exactly what I thought!

What, is it an old article? I'm sorry, in my eagerness to share it here i posted before i even looked at it :(

What, is it an old article? I'm sorry, in my eagerness to share it here i posted before i even looked at it :(
I went thru articles in Maps , Media page for baby DeOrr and it appears that the tv station used older clips they had archived, instead of taking the effort to make a new piece. We are all waiting with baited breath for any new info and I guess we can be glad at least the sweet boy got some airtime. Fingers crossed the drones can maybe find any clue to what happened!

I went thru articles in Maps , Media page for baby DeOrr and it appears that the tv station used older clips they had archived, instead of taking the effort to make a new piece. We are all waiting with baited breath for any new info and I guess we can be glad at least the sweet boy got some airtime. Fingers crossed the drones can maybe find any clue to what happened!

Are these new drones or are these drones from months ago during the original search?

You know when Deorr's dad drove off somewhere to get a better signal to call the police, how far did he go?

Yes, very interesting. Would be interesting to know how many of the child rescues he's made are non-custodial parent cases. Of course that is wonderful work, but not the same as missing child where no family member is involved, IMO. But difficult, yes, 9 years to find the girl mentioned.

Are these new drones or are these drones from months ago during the original search?

Twin Falls Sheriff's Office added 8 new photos — in Lemhi, Idaho.

July 26 · Edited ·

Twin Falls County deputies are headed to Lemhi County to help in the search for a missing toddler.

Deputies are helping to look for 2 year old toddler DeOrr Kunz Jr., who went missing while camping with family near Salmon, Idaho.

Twin Falls County Sheriff Tom Carter sent Chief Deputy Don Newman, Lt. Daron Brown, Sgt. Dave Benefiel, and Deputy Jake Benson. They left last Wednesday, and took with them two drones, a Razor, and two 4-wheelers to use in the search.

Newman and Benefiel will be piloting the drones, Benson has a good knowledge of the search area, and Lt. Brown’s has vast experience leading search and rescue efforts.

Have driven myself nuts this afternoon working and trying to remember where I saw drone info. Know I saw it on MSM somewhere but this was as close as I could find after getting home. It's on Twin Falls but I know I've seen it on a news site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renasalazar