ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I hadn't heard he has developmental delays or is mentally ill though I suppose anything's possibile, and if so I certainly agree with you on that point.

As far as his interview I actually don't place much credence on it at all because of the way it was done and handled. I mean if a reporter had shown up at my door like that I either wouldn't have answered or I would have slammed the door in his face, to hell with what they think / say. It was very apparent that the guy had obviously just awakened either from a very, very deep sleep or maybe he'd pulled an all nighter, or both. Whatever it was he wasn't exactly on top of his game.

Either way, I thought he was still a POI, therefore not cleared, which is what I was trying to clarify.

No, no, no, I'm no saying he has any problems like that. Just edited my Op to be clearer, I don't want to start any more rumours :) I just like to give people the benefit.of the doubt and think of all the.reasons why a person might behave a certain why, rather than just leaping to the.worst possible scenario.

And yes, it's my understanding that all 4 people are still POI. Nobody has been cleared, and nobody is a suspect either as far as I know.

Besides ggp. I want to know the paths that were searched before the cops were called. 3 able bodies would have covered more ground fairly quickly. So did they split up. Or simply search together.

I would totally divide and conquer to cover more territory. I believe IR searched on his own. IMO, it also "seems" possible that the parents split up since JM called 911 from the campsite, yet DK obviously wasn't with her to know that her phone had service so went down the road to call 911 himself.

I think I heard in the video Jessica referred to about one hour. i'd have to go back for another listen.

I know she said on the 911 call that little DeOrr had been missing for about an hour. I can't remember hearing how long it took authorities to get there after she called. But considering that it is a small team for a pretty big region, and the remoteness of the location, an hour would make sense.

Why haven't we heard anything about any involvement and assistance from the forest ranger for that district, who I believe is a woman? Wouldn't she/they have been first responders?

They are all considered POI because they were there. But I feel like if he did anything, there would be evidence of that. Could LE check his phone records, for example? I know the parents' house was searched but there was no mention of his house being searched. But he had no vehicle.

Yes, he has a record but only that one charge/ conviction that implies any violence I think. And we don't know the circumstances behind that or what actually happened.

Yes, his interview was bizarre. But I think back to other cases in the past where people have been witch-hunted for being different and not fitting in, and I'm very reluctant to suspect someone of a crime just because they seem a bit off-the-wall.

I'm *not* saying that he has any problems like these, but I can think of cases in the past where people with mental illnesses, developmental delays, autism, or just people who were eccentric, were actually convicted of crimes and locked up, and later proved to be completely innocent. But they just "seemed" like the "type" who would do something like that, so they were convicted on flimsy circumstantial evidence. No. It's too easy to pick on people who don't fit in, or people with problems that make them an easy target.

Rodney Woidtke comes to mind ... a mentally ill drifter blamed, convicted and locked up for years for a crime he not only didn't commit but was actually committed by a known serial killer (Dale Anderson).

Right... So I'm not going to throw someone under the bus just because someone thinks they were acting weird. Not without evidence.

The blame game seems to be going full circle as time goes by. We need a break in this case.

I have never heard that IR searched on his own. I am afraid to say what JM said because I have had posts deleted. I noticed there wasn't much said about what he was or was not doing at the time, and JM answered it on the SM from her perspective. If it is in fact her posting. Can't link it, not allowed.

My question is. Besides the family or a mountain lion. Who else was there. Imo. This is checkers and not chess.

How many other people were there. And did they stick around. Its not science nor algebra. Who else was there that day. Come on. This is ridiculous.

I have never heard that IR searched on his own. I am afraid to say what JM said because I have had posts deleted. I noticed there wasn't much said about what he was or was not doing at the time, and JM answered it on the SM from her perspective. If it is in fact her posting. Can't link it, not allowed.

Yep to this!

Yep to this!

I don't post any info/rumors here from social media. That said I will edit my post. Consider anything I said my opinion.

ADDED: Well, for some reason I don't have the option of editing it (maybe it's too old?) so consider what I said to mean that, in my opinion, it would make perfect sense (in fact, to me, it would make by far the most sense) for the adults to search in different directions. Based on that, I believe, IMO, that it is quite likely that they would have all divided and conquered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: the last news article: Absolutely NOTHING, though they read my post. I then followed with a "Hello?" (like, are you there?) and they saw that....Still nothing. I'll keep checking.

I don't post any info/rumors here from social media. That said I will edit my post. Consider anything I said my opinion.

ADDED: Well, for some reason I don't have the option of editing it (maybe it's too old?) so consider what I said to mean that, in my opinion, it would make perfect sense (in fact, to me, it would make by far the most sense) for the adults to search in different directions. Based on that, I believe, IMO, that it is quite likely that they would have all divided and conquered.

It would make perfect sense. I didn't think you were referring to rumors/social media at all with your divide and conquer theory.

It would make perfect sense. I didn't think you were referring to rumors/social media at all with your divide and conquer theory.

Just didn't want to create a rumor!

Rodney Woidtke comes to mind ... a mentally ill drifter blamed, convicted and locked up for years for a crime he not only didn't commit but was actually committed by a known serial killer (Dale Anderson).

I know! I've followed so many cases here on WS where I thought it was a slam dunk. And then I learn it's not so simple. Sometimes the most vocal poi have the most to fear. moo. So I keep an open mind until facts unfold.

:fence:

Mick, have you heard back from KMVT yet?

Finally heard back:

"No, this is all old news. Every story received some sort of tech update, not through its content."

I asked, out of curiosity, what a "tech update" is...but haven't heard back.

Wonder why they bother posting old news?

Finally heard back:

"No, this is all old news. Every story received some sort of tech update, not through its content."

I asked, out of curiosity, what a "tech update" is...but haven't heard back.

Wonder why they bother posting old news?

When there's not enough "new" news they use old "news" as filler, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966