ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, he lost me at "poured." That said, I do suppose the statement narrows the possibilities somewhat. JMO.

Right? And really shouldn't there have been two "over" in that sentence....or "more than?" The way it's written sounds like they "poured" over exactly 1000 documents, etc.

I'm very distantly related to this baby...chances are he'd end up buried in the family cemetery in Bern if he's ever found...another sweet baby boy angel.

I really did think mountain lion or accident followed shortly by animal activity...so awful no matter what happened...and wtf DID happen? Sigh.

If you have a reasonable, plausible theory, and the facts to back it up, you can post it. Just remember that it's not so much what you say, as how you say it. Tone and intent count for a lot.

ETA: I'd suggest also reading carefully through this thread.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/posts/937132659702652
Regarding statements Klein Investigations made about having a direct witness come forward last weekend, very curious about this.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

A Klein response to a readers question on fb

Technically, they said he didn't "wonder" off...typo, I know, but between that and the awkward first sentence of the statement makes the grammar police in me painfully cringe. The world is reading...how about some extra careful editing?

The whole Rubicon thing was started by some other woman in some other campground (Palisades and Swan Valley).

She said a weird guy in a black Rubicon was staring at her family.

Klein said it was not related to the DeOrr case so we need to dump the black Rubicon theory for once and for all

DeOrr's mom first reported seeing a man in a black jeep staring at Deorr. Then the other woman said afterwards she'd seen a similar guy. LE even did a sketch of the guy from DeOrr's mom's description, and showed it to locals.

Maybe Klein meant the Jeep was not related to DeOrr's disappearance, rather than there was no jeep. That would make more sense.

Klein Investigations and Consulting Through the time line - we belive [sic] he was on the mountian [sic].
Like · Reply · 6 · January 11 at 2:08pm

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/posts/937132659702652

Just wondering why they word it as 'on the mountain' versus at the campground. Was the campground on a mountain? Everything seems carefully worded in this case...

Reading this latest report I'm now thinking of a scenario that could possibly fit/explain some things but am nowhere near ready to post about it yet.

Just wondering why they word it as 'on the mountain' versus at the campground. Was the campground on a mountain? Everything seems carefully worded in this case...

Reading this latest report I'm now thinking of a scenario that could possibly fit/explain some things but am nowhere near ready to post about it yet.
The campsite is on a mountain.

IMO they are on the right path but are being very careful not to reveal what they know. Thinking Deorr was on the mountain vs campground also has me wondering....

IMO they are on the right path but are being very careful not to reveal what they know. Thinking Deorr was on the mountain vs campground also has me wondering....

I wouldn't read too much into mountain vs campground, honestly. It makes more sense when you read it in context. Other statements also suggest they believe he was with the group at the camp site.

I wouldn't read too much into mountain vs campground, honestly. It makes more sense when you read it in context. Other statements also suggest they believe he was with the group at the camp site.
I think I just get confused about the geography of the campground. I still don't know what to think. Hope answers are coming soon!

This stood out to me, too. He mentioned a few times, that the dogs
did not find Deorr' scent at the campground, but, believes Deorr was
on the mountain in several posts. :thinking:

Okay there is no way they could have definitively determined that he wasn't attacked by a mountain lion. The absence of evidence doesn't prove a positive...now I'm not being eloquent...but yeah, this report is underwhelming to say the least.

Okay there is no way they could have definitively determined that he wasn't attacked by a mountain lion. The absence of evidence doesn't prove a positive...now I'm not being eloquent...but yeah, this report is underwhelming to say the least.
Thank you. I was going to post the same regarding no evidence to show he wandered off and fell beneath a rock, for example. I'll forego the mountain lion, but not the possibility that his little body became hidden in the terrain without a trace left behind. JMO

IMO they could rule it out if the recent witness is credible and the information provided and/or other supporting evidence excludes it.

Thank you. I was going to post the same regarding no evidence to show he wandered off and fell beneath a rock, for example. I'll forego the mountain lion, but not the possibility that his little body became hidden in the terrain without a trace left behind. JMO
I agree. He could still have just wondered off. I am just wondering if this new "witness" gave a credible lead that dismissed that theory. Wish we knew more, but I know there are reasons for that.

Oh but there is a way if you think about it for a minute...

They justify their statement by saying there isn't any evidence to support an attack.

But yeah, I guess they could say that definitely if they have solid reason to believe he perished or whatever occurred occurred, and he was....perhaps interred...at a location which mountain lions could not reasonably access.

IMO they could rule it out if the recent witness is credible and the information provided and/or other supporting evidence excludes it.
True, but then it would be ruled out based on evidence, not on "no evidence". :)

Without knowing what they are basing these statements on it is really hard to draw any conclusions.

I don't know anything about the people doing this investigation or their reliability.

I did see a claim from them that they have "solved" something like 97% of the cases they have been involved in.

Has anyone verified that claim?

Here is the exact quote;

"This past 15 years, Klein Investigations has solved 109 of 112 missing persons and parental kidnapping cases."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff