ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite honestly him saying that the parents were only a few yards away was pretty ridiculous too. A child could maybe be abducted at a busy place, like an amusement park or shopping mall, with the parents a few yards away, but not at a remote, relatively flat campground with four adults present. I don't know why he'd say something like that to NG knowing it could potentially be on national television. Guess brain freeze is as good of explanation as anything else! :)

To be fair there is a lot confusion I think because of how Deorr Senior described the area in the Nate Eaton interview.

He starts by saying how open but small the campground is and that it was right below/underneath the reservoir. Then talks about the road that goes up and along the top of their campground that enables you to see everything going on but are unable to see out from the campground.

Here is the drone footage:

[video=youtube;7Gm_SPAmsRE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gm_SPAmsRE[/video]

Finally was at pc and watched this drone footage in high res. At :30-:39,you see ATV type trails leading to the left as you enter on campground road. They evidently lead to maybe 172 B road? (need to go back and look at road map)AT 1:12 they are more visible and the last one is not that far from camp area. The family keeps going with abduction theory, I think hoping as we all that Little DeOrr is still alive. This is really the first time I've seen an avenue for that possible theory. I have an off road that is very quiet as opposed to others I ride with and think it MIGHT be possible that, with the rest of group towards the noisy creek, I could ease in and out if I had been watching the camp dynamic for a while??
I guess, like the rest of you dedicated WSleuthers, I'm just trying to make sense of this whole scenario and am hoping and praying for answers soon. Christmas holidays make me extra emotional since I've lost my daughter, but I know she is safely in Our Father's heavenly arms. I CANNOT imagine the pain in this baby's family's hearts this year without him ..the not knowing has got to hurt so much worse. We're looking for you little one!

I guess, like the rest of you dedicated WSleuthers, I'm just trying to make sense of this whole scenario and am hoping and praying for answers soon. Christmas holidays make me extra emotional since I've lost my daughter, but I know she is safely in Our Father's heavenly arms. I CANNOT imagine the pain in this baby's family's hearts this year without him ..the not knowing has got to hurt so much worse. We're looking for you little one!

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your daughter. I lost my son in July of this year. I, too, understand the complete agony these parents must feel. I can certainly understand the hope they would have that he had been taken by someone who simply wanted a child. I couldn't handle thinking of the other reasons a person would want a toddler.

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your daughter. I lost my son in July of this year. I, too, understand the complete agony these parents must feel. I can certainly understand the hope they would have that he had been taken by someone who simply wanted a child. I couldn't handle thinking of the other reasons a person would want a toddler.

I'm sorry you like lost your son, Leader and I'm sorry you lost your daughter, Minnermomma. May all the wonderful memories you have bring you some comfort. I'm so very sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still don't understand how he could be so mixed up. It was in his very own interview that they told him they went exploring down towards the creek and saw some minnows... NE also did a news clip at the campground where he showed the direction they went. So weird.

Thanks so much (it wouldn't let me thank you twice so I did it this way.)

I still don't understand how he could be so mixed up. It was in his very own interview that they told him they went exploring down towards the creek and saw some minnows... NE also did a news clip at the campground where he showed the direction they went. So weird.

Quite honestly him saying that the parents were only a few yards away was pretty ridiculous too. A child could maybe be abducted at a busy place, like an amusement park or shopping mall, with the parents a few yards away, but not at a remote, relatively flat campground with four adults present. I don't know why he'd say something like that to NG knowing it could potentially be on national television. Guess brain freeze is as good of explanation as anything else! :)
BBM

Is he easily rattled by NG or could he be trying to signal that he doesn't believe the first story? The second version of the story by NE doesn't make sense either, but is that deliberate or a brain blip? Probably it all means nothing more than "Aaaaack, I'm on Nancy Grace and she'll mess with my mind!!!!" She sure did! ;-)

Well, that's unusual, and intriguing... I await next weeks update!

...."we expect to make a public statement this next week on the status of this case and its direction. The purpose is to give you the public the knowledge that the case is moving forward - and give you a direction in order to help us. The public WILL BE a substancial help in this case"

Best news I've heard in this case to date. It's disgusting that it had to come to this, but thank goodness someone is finally taking the reins and getting rid of the distractions.

Klein Investigations and Consulting
9 hrs ·
Statement By Philip R. Klein, Lead Investigator - The Deorr Kunz case :

"Good afternoon - and we wish to report to the public that we are making progress on the Deorr Kunz case as the team is now back in Texas reviewing evidence, interviews and information collected as part one of this investigation. We are however - again - very concerned regarding the misinformation that has been and is being planted on Social Media. Frankly, and to be fully honest, it has hurt and continues to hurt the family and our attempts to garner information and evidence in this case. Therefore our team is requesting that if you are an administrator of a FACEBOOK page that is dedicated to the Deorr Kunz case that you please consider taking it down - this includes both public and private FACEBOOK pages. As well, we will announce to combination of two of the active FACEBOOK pages to allow us to communicate to you the public regarding this case and get information to you the public in order to help us help this family. We know this is an unusual request, however, there are over 10 FACEBOOK pages dedicated to this case and it is creating a problem in our team getting requests and information out to you the public.

Hi xxxxx and thank you for your informative post (s) regarding this. Mr. Klein and the team have reviewed all of the information this past week and we agree with you. However, it is very hard to have 10 sites to monitor information. Thus the reason we would like to bring it down to (2) two. Nobody will be banned whatsoever. His concerns continue to be - and frankly the teams concerns continue to be that there are many people that simply do not have the facts correct - and frankly misinformation feeding may be conducted by some that simply want to stall the case. Thus the reason for trying to bring it down to two groups - and franky having a mainstay source for the public. Some people out there are trying to play investigator or form opinions on "non-factual" evidence. As we have now concluded part one of the investigation - we have found that almost 90% of what has been reported is not factual or "spun" information to fit a senerio that sells papers or makes people want to watch more. We will (and we promise) make a full press release this next week at some point regarding this case and its direction as soon as we insure "all of the facts and evidence" is reviewed. The team (Team 7) will be working through the weekend on what we have been able to establish through FACT and EVIDENCE and not conjecture. All we have asked is to have a portal to work with - and communcate in fact and not hype, conjecture or fiction. We thank you so much for your opinion - and Mr. Klein sends his thanks to your post. It was very insightful.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/posts/924085744340677

I look forward to Klein's announcements next week. I honestly don't see how he can get people to shut down FB pages if they don't want to. Maybe some of them will and that will reduce the number that have to be monitored. I have monitored SM for a case, behind the scenes with other volunteers. It is labor intensive and best done by trustworthy volunteers IMO. But this case doesn't lend itself to that kind of effort, for a number of reasons.

If Klein can set up a really informative FB page, I think most of the others will just fade away naturally. They can monitor the ones that are left, but not waste time trying to counter every hurtful thing that is said. JMO

Best news I've heard in this case to date. It's disgusting that it had to come to this, but thank goodness someone is finally taking the reins and getting rid of the distractions.

9 hrs ·
Statement By Philip R. Klein, Lead Investigator - The Deorr Kunz case :

"Good afternoon - and we wish to report to the public that we are making progress on the Deorr Kunz case as the team is now back in Texas reviewing evidence, interviews and information collected as part one of this investigation. We are however - again - very concerned regarding the misinformation that has been and is being planted on Social Media. Frankly, and to be fully honest, it has hurt and continues to hurt the family and our attempts to garner information and evidence in this case. Therefore our team is requesting that if you are an administrator of a FACEBOOK page that is dedicated to the Deorr Kunz case that you please consider taking it down - this includes both public and private FACEBOOK pages. As well, we will announce to combination of two of the active FACEBOOK pages to allow us to communicate to you the public regarding this case and get information to you the public in order to help us help this family. We know this is an unusual request, however, there are over 10 FACEBOOK pages dedicated to this case and it is creating a problem in our team getting requests and information out to you the public.

Hi xxxxx and thank you for your informative post (s) regarding this. Mr. Klein and the team have reviewed all of the information this past week and we agree with you. However, it is very hard to have 10 sites to monitor information. Thus the reason we would like to bring it down to (2) two. Nobody will be banned whatsoever. His concerns continue to be - and frankly the teams concerns continue to be that there are many people that simply do not have the facts correct - and frankly misinformation feeding may be conducted by some that simply want to stall the case. Thus the reason for trying to bring it down to two groups - and franky having a mainstay source for the public. Some people out there are trying to play investigator or form opinions on "non-factual" evidence. As we have now concluded part one of the investigation - we have found that almost 90% of what has been reported is not factual or "spun" information to fit a senerio that sells papers or makes people want to watch more. We will (and we promise) make a full press release this next week at some point regarding this case and its direction as soon as we insure "all of the facts and evidence" is reviewed. The team (Team 7) will be working through the weekend on what we have been able to establish through FACT and EVIDENCE and not conjecture. All we have asked is to have a portal to work with - and communcate in fact and not hype, conjecture or fiction. We thank you so much for your opinion - and Mr. Klein sends his thanks to your post. It was very insightful.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/posts/924085744340677

This thread is closed until the press release is issued.

Those who wish to wallow in negative controversy will have to do so elsewhere.

Find DeOrr.

from “Memory Man” by David Baldacci:

In the world of the twenty-four-hour news cycle, the Watson family would be sliced and diced to such a degree that no matter what exculpatory facts were revealed later, the truth would never be able to rise above the earlier electronic tsunami.

As stated last month, when Klein Investigations releases their statement we will re-open this thread. That was supposed to happen today, but now has been postponed.

Just posted about 15 minutes ago:

12 mins ·

Statement from Investigator Caroline Gear:

We are aware of the several messages, comments, and emails regarding the statement being released today.

We have been asked to delay our statement by 12-24 hours.

We realize that there are thousands of people waiting and we promise to give you the update very soon.

There will not be any further comment on this matter until the release comes out.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/posts/939216292827622

This was posted on January 11. :crossfingers:

January 11 at 9:47am ·

Statement On Press Release Deorr Kunz : We will be delayed in our press release regarding Deorr Kunz due to information that has been provided to us by a witness this weekend. We hope to have our direction press release by Friday. Thank You for your understanding as we want to be factual and make decisions based upon facts and not theory or fiction. We assure the public in Idaho and concerned citizens around the US that we are working hard on getting the answers.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/posts/937035463045705

IGhwpiE.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInves...3864945696095/939454592803792/?type=3&theater

So....

Not a mountain lion or other animal
Not an abduction, no strange people about, no black jeep
Investigating an accidental or intentional death

Where does this leave us? Are we allowed to speculate about how he might have accidentally or intentionally died?

I have to say, he lost me at "poured." That said, I do suppose the statement narrows the possibilities somewhat. JMO.

Also investigators found no evidence that the little one wandered off. Leaves only foul play in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98